Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nitin Phadke
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nitin PhadkeYour feedback matters!
Suggest me a best treatment for small pores on pace. Permanently. Which is caused by picking out pimples. Without side effects. Tq Also black spots on face. Naturally. Is lemon with honey good for black spots. How to use it. Suggest me soon.
Many of us are blessed with dark skin colour. Sometime dark complexion becomes reason for disappointment in many women. To overcome such disappointments, you can try out some of the natural skin whitening treatments.
Skin is a very sensitive organ of our body. One must avoid using highly concentrated chemicals for keeping their skin glowing and soft. People with dark skin colour often try out cosmetic products to make it light, but it is not safe sometime. Natural treatments are always advisable for skin care. Nature has bestowed us many wonderful substances for beauty treatment.
Here is a list of few natural substances for skin care ---
-> Aloe Vera-
This plant has many medicinal values. It is native to South Africa, and forlong it has been used for treatments of many ailments. The pure gel inside the aloe verais very effective in treating hyperpigmentation of skin. It successfully reduce theprocess of hyper-pigmentation and your skin looks bright than ever. You can grow theseplants with least of maintenance in small pots.
• Alum Crystal-
You can rub the alum crystal on your face for skin lightening. For better results, you can churn the alum crystal into powder, and scrub your skin by mixing it with moisturiser. It gradually fixes the dark portion of your skin.
This fruit is best known for its skin care treatment values. It not only lightens your skin, but it is also a very good anti-ageing substance. The presence of beta caroteneactually made it possible for ripen papaya to reduce the dark spots and ageing lines.
When sebum is not distributed in even manner, your skin has an uneven tone.Applying lemon juice with Vitamin E, the skin cells get nourished and hydrated. Thismakes your skin glow and an even tone is appeared.
=> How to take care of dark colour skin
Other the above mentioned natural tips; you must learn few tips to keep your skin healthy and glowing. Lifestyle, food habits and exposure to sun must be controlled to keep an even tone of your skin.
• Avoid direct exposure to sunlight- When you are getting out of your home, make sure that you have applied good quality sunscreen over your skin. You should not allow the direct contact of sunlight to your skin. Wear sunglass to avoid dark circles to form around your eyes.
• Good sleep and stress-free life style- Leading an improper schedule lifestyle can lead to stress. Any kind of stress is not good for your skin tone, and hence you must try to have sound sleep of 8 hours every day and try to stay happy as much you can.
• Healthy eating habit- Include lots of fresh fruits, vegetables and balanced diet in yourmeal on regular basis. Avoid excessive smoking and consumption of alcohol as far as possible.All the above-mentioned tips can turn your dark colour skin into white in an easy manner. These treatments do not have any side-effects, skin can easily tolerate them.
I have oily skin and I am using Berberis aquifolium q 3 times a day to cure acne but it's not affecting much what should I do now?
The term exfoliative dermatitis literally means peeling or shedding of the skin. It is also known as erythroderma. This condition is characterized by the reddening and peeling away of large patches of skin all over the body. The skin may also turn rough and scaly and feel painful or itchy. Exfoliative dermatitis is caused by a skin cell disorder, which causes a rapid turnover in skin cells. People suffering from chronic skin conditions such as psoriasis, autoimmune diseases, eczema and seborrheic dermatitis are at a high risk of suffering from this condition.
Apart from affecting a person’s appearance, the shedding of skin cells can also cause dehydration and nutritional deficiencies especially of protein and vitamin A&D. The loss of skin cells also makes you vulnerable to serious infections and damage to muscles and bones. It can also lead to hair loss and thickening of nails. Thus it is important to treat this condition as early as possible.
Treatment for this condition depends on a number of factors including the patient’s age, overall health, tolerance to specific types of medication and procedures and extent of reaction. When treating this disease, it is important to identify the root cause as it resists treatment until the root cause has been treated. To do this, a skin biopsy may be needed along with a physical examination and blood tests.
Patients suffering from acute exfoliative dermatitis may also require hospitalization. Hospitalization may also be suggested for elderly patients or people living alone. This is in cases where the condition has affected the patient’s fluid levels and internal body temperature.
Emergency treatment can include:
- Discontinuation of medications that may be causing this condition as a side effect
- Application of petroleum jelly on the affected area to reduce fluid loss and prevent secondary infections
- Non adherent dressing of the affected areas if the skin is crusting or weeping
- Correction of body temperature through cooling baths or heated blankets
- Antibiotics and intravenous fluids to combat dehydration
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!