Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gastroenterologists in India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gastroenterologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nithin Narwane
Submit a review for Dr. Nithin NarwaneYour feedback matters!
Dear doctors, My problem is blood in stool 5 - 6 din pahle se lettring ke sath sath blood v ata h. Aur digestion ki problem rahti h. Pichhale ek mahine se me fry and noneveg food jada kha rha tha. To mujhe ye janna h ki ye blood ku arha h. Kya ye piles h ya pet ki garmi ke karan ho rha h ya ye koi serious problem hai. Blood jada ni ata lekin toailet ke time pe ata h aur din me jitne bar bhi letring jau utne bar ata h. Some time only blood come out in stool. So, mujhe kya krna chahiye sugest me. Me is problem ki wajah se bahot disappointed hu. Kya mujhe doctors ko dikhana chahiye ya ye apne ap thik ho jayega. Koi suggestion h to please help me Thanks.
In report it is said that multiple calculi is found in gall bladder lumen casting clear distal acoustic shadow but the wall of bladder is normal. Please clarify it. Are there stones show in bladder? please give suggestions.
Mujhe 2015 se gastric problem hai jab mai dinner karta hu to uske baad mujhe aise lagta hai jaise sharir me kampann hone lagta hai heart beat bad jata hai headaches hone lagta hai aur farting nahi hota hai. Mai 2 year's se bahut pareshan hu koi upaay bataye. Thanks.
I have gallstone. I need to konw any other alternative to its cure. Rather than operation. Please help!
What should be the posture to sleep so that maximum digestion can take place while sleeping ?And is the digestion capacity of a person decreases who mostly lying on bed all the time?
My mother (age 41) just got a laparoscopic surgery for gallbladder stone before 1 month. Now she is having pain in lower right abdomen. Usg report is now showing MILD RIGHT ILEO- LUMBAR PROBE TENDERNESS. As she just got a surgery how can the pain be reduced? When can she take another surgery again for this? She just got two surgeries in 5 months. If this occurs then it will be the third one. So is there any other way to avoid surgery?
Can a non alcoholic fatty liver be converted into its normal state. It happens to me during pregnancy. Can I take livomap for this.
My stomach is bloated since two weeks. I am do tired, nauseous,hungry. My AF was on April 10. Then I have spotting on may 12 for 3 days. I had cycles as on feb 10, march 11,aprip10. I checked pregnancy on 16 but neg. Is there chance of pregnancy?
Your stomach is lined with a mucosal membrane known as the mucosa and due to a variety of factors, it may become inflamed. This inflammation may cause a lot of problems and complications which are grouped under gastritis.
Symptoms of gastritis
- Upper abdominal pain,
- Reduction of appetite
- Blood in the stool amongst the others
Gastritis can be quite debilitating and limiting for the people affected by it.
The Ayurveda approach
Ayurveda is a holistic form of medicine which takes into account many factors rather than just the physical disposition and symptoms that strives to cure the patients of the illness in a well-rounded manner. To this effect, Ayurveda helps you treat this problem with multiple angles of attack such as herbal medications and special cleansing therapies among many others. Let’s take a look at some of the methods usually employed in various combinations among the patients.
- Changes in diet: Consuming any diet which has a lot of spicy and rich foods over prolonged periods may result in gastritis and other problems. If you already have gastritis, then certain other types of food also need to be excluded such as tea, coffee, sour foods, chilies and buffalo milk among others. These food groups are excluded as they may increase the acidity of the stomach which may cause an escalation of the problems. Some of the foods that may help with gastritis are grapes, pumpkins, bitter gourd, pomegranate, melons and cucumber, etc.
- Natural remedies: Some natural remedies that can be very effective in dealing with the symptoms of gastritis are mentioned below
- Ajwain and rock salt have been an age old remedy in treating multiple gastrointestinal disorders and can be effective in this case as well.
- Lemon juice is also very effective in treating symptoms or gastritis and also reducing inflammation.
- Take amla, ginger, and licorice either in a raw form or as a dried option or mixed with other things such as milk or honey. These help in regulating and reducing the acidity within the stomach.
- Ayurvedic medications: There are many specialized Ayurvedic medications which can be used to treat gastritis such as:
- Amalaki choorna
- Avipattikara choorna
- Sootashekhara rasa
- Sukumara Ghrita
- Dhatri Lauha
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!