Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gastroenterologists in India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gastroenterologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nithin
Submit a review for Dr. NithinYour feedback matters!
Dr. Saahab namste g meri problem yeh hai k main jab bhi khana khata hu to ek do chapati khata hu to lagta hai gale tak bhar jati hai fir muje thoda wait Karna padta hai dakaar aane ka tab tak gale main lagta hai kuch fasa hai Maine Dr. Ko bhi dikhaya the unhone bola acid aata hai uper tak unhone muje medicine bhi likhi rekul L tab muje thoda fark to pada hai par puri tarha thik nahi hua hu please help me Dr. Saab.
I am 38 year old male, 85kgs and 5'11" height. Vegetarian and do exercise 2 to 3 days/week. I am using Foracort inhaler occasionally for bronchitis. I am having IBS and Non alcoholic fatty liver. My digestion to be improved. All the Test and Liver function are normal. Please suggest treatment to improve Digestive system, Fatty Liver and for weight loss.
I have gas problem. Its started from past 10-12 years. Some time its painful. I m 28 years old am thin and my weight is 50 kg. That's why I couldn't gain my weight because many times I can't eat my dinner. What can I do.
Peptic ulcer indicates the growth of painful ulcers or sores in the lining of your stomach, digestive tract or small intestine. Ulcers, though curable, can result in serious health problems if are not treated at an early stage. Peptic ulcers occur as a result of the reaction of pepsin and stomach acid. There are many causes responsible for the growth of peptic ulcers; they are mentioned below:
- Smoking regularly
- Consuming Alcohol
- Taking medicines like aspirin, painkillers frequently
- Production of excess acid
- Radiation Therapy
The most common symptoms of peptic ulcer are as follows:
- A burning sensation in the stomach
- Vomiting or nausea
- Pain in the abdomen region
- A burning sensation in your heart
- Loss of appetite and weight
- Passage of blood through stool
Homeopathy offers effective remedies for peptic ulcer. Some of them are mentioned below:
- Crotalus horridus: This is an effective homeopathic medicine for treating peptic ulcer. If you show symptoms of frequent vomiting and passage of blood with vomit, then your doctor may recommend you this medicine.
- Graphites: If you experience a burning sensation in your stomach, your doctor may advice you this medicine.
- Uranium Nitricum: It is usually recommended for ulcers in the small intestine region and gastric ulcer.
- Kalkeriya ars: This medicine may be recommended to you by doctors if you show symptoms like pain in your stomach.
- Argentum nit: Your doctor may recommend you this medicine if you show symptoms of vomiting or indigestion.
Along with the aforesaid remedies, a change in lifestyle is also required to cure peptic ulcer completely.