Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Nephrologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Nithin BhosleYour feedback matters!
I have a kidney stone in both size 7mm 3 stone and 6mm 2 after this thing I am getting digestion problems how to resolve it I am 29years old male.
I was admitted in a hospital from last 2 days because of pain between my back and stomach, in test they got their is a some type of stone near kidney. Now what can I do to remove that stone from my body.
Burning sensation when urinating, lower back pa in, and I have a pain below the belly button, less immunity these are my symptoms,
I am 8 week pregnant and yesterday after relation. I have a pain during urination. It's a vagina infection not a urine infection. What should we do. And what type of treatment take.
Hello Dr. Doctor am suffering with bladder infection from my childhood .is palm wine one glass dosage will help me .can you pls help with out from this problem .thank you doctor.
Hello, I am suffering from kidney stone. I have done scanning and got. Stone forming size about 4-5 mm. What can I do? To washout kidney stone. Please give some suggestion.
18 months ago I suffered from kidney stone of 5.5mm. Lots of pain I have! After that I have diagnosing take neeri tablet for 4 months the stone has broken and it was came out via urine. Past 1 year nothing happen. But last 15 days at the time of passing urine irritation comes it takes 20 to 30 minutes long. Now summer I intake daily 4 to 5 litre of water every day. Please any one give me a resolution. Thanks in advance.
I feel like I have a swelling around liver (right site) And I have also two kidney stone (5.6. 11.5mm) and also uric acid value 9 What is your recommendation Thanking you Naresh.
I am 51 years old and recently in the month of october, I was operated for crohnic pancreatic problem, but after that now I urinate a white fuild and feel like vomiting also there is a pain in my stomach, what shall I do. What may be the problem?
Renal stone or kidney stone is the most common problem that is found in different people these days. It is mainly a hard mass that accumulates either in one or both the kidneys that can cause pain and another discomfort. Renal stones are classified into two types and these are:
- Calcium Stones and
- Uric Acid Stones.
Symptoms Of Renal Stone
Many times pain in the lower section of the stomach can be due to many reasons such as acidity, but long term pain can be considered as a symptom of renal stone. This happens when the stone moves from the kidney to the urinary tract or also when the stones grow. Some other symptoms apart from the pain are:
- The colour of the urine is turned into red or brown as it contains blood,
- The urge of urination increases,
- Nausea and Vomiting at times.
Causes Of Renal Stone
The medical term used for the renal stone is renal calculi or urolithiasis or nephrolithiasis. The problem can occur due to a number of reasons and a few among them are:
- Increased calcium amount in the body,
- Genetic factor,
- Disease or infection in the kidney or the urinary,
- Consumption of alcohol and also some oxalate food items,
- Diseases such as high blood pressure, hypercalciuria or gout,
- Inflammatory disease of intestine and stomach,
- Side effects of wrong medication.
Home Remedies By Ayurveda For Curing Renal Stone
There are some of the home remedies available that are suggested by the Ayurveda:
- Treating Renal Stone With Kidney Beans
- Add 4 litres of water to 60 grams of kidney beans.
- Now heat the mixture for about 4-5 hours.
- Now strain the mixture through a muslin cloth into a container.
- Keep the fluid aside to cool down.
- After the fluid cools down completely, start drinking one glass of the fluid every 2 hours.
- Make sure that the fluid should be consumed within 24 hours.
- Do this for a week time.
- Treating Renal Stone With Basil Leaves And Honey
- Crush about 10-15 basil leaves and make a paste of it.
- Take out the juice of about 1 tablespoon of the paste.
- Now add one teaspoon honey to the juice and mix them well.
- Consume this mixture every day once.
- Treating Renal Stone With Pomegranate Seeds And Horse Gram
- Add about half litre water to 1 cup horse gram.
- Now heat it till the water comes down to about 1/5th and then strain the liquid.
- Crush some pomegranate seeds and add about 2 tablespoons to the liquid.
- Drink this mixture daily.
- Apart from these remedies, drinking apple juice regularly and doing regular exercise also helps in getting rid of renal stone. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.