Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nimuti NichlaniYour feedback matters!
At the time of brush I am getting blood. This nit from the teeth. It comes feom the neck. What should I do in first aid.?
Hi my brother name is Mani. His teeth has looks like yellow how to clean the yellow teeth he already went one time for cleaning any idea?
Many times there is decay, food lodgement and sensitivity in teeth but no pain. If treated at an early stage, pain and swelling can be prevented. So get regular check ups done.
A stitch in time saves nine !
I have faced problem of gum bleeding for one last month which I never had faced before so please help me with se tips to solve this problem of gum bleeding:-)
I am having reddish like mapping in my tongue since 1 month inspite of using vitamin B Complex and anti acid. Kindly suggest..
Dear Doctor I feel pain in my teethes whenever i drink tea, water, cold drink. Also i keep brushing quite often but still my mouth smell. Please suggest something.
Hello, i am 28 year old i have gap in my teeth i don't want apply braces on my teeth there is any solution of my problem may ask you one more thing how much time is required if I take braces treatment.
Doctor I have a problem with my dental. I will get too much pain when I was eating too cold or too hot products. What can I do for this doctor. Please help.
Dental sealants are barriers that can protect one's teeth from developing cavities. Made out of plastic material, there are usually applied to the molars and premolars at the back of the mouth.
How are dental sealants applied?
- The teeth on which the sealant is to be applied is cleaned properly and then dried. A solution containing acid is applied on the teeth to make the surface rough, as this helps the sealant bond well with the teeth.
- Then the teeth are rinsed, following which they are dried. Finally, the sealant is applied. At times, a special light is used to make the sealant dry easily.
Reasons to use dental sealants:
- The chewing surfaces of the teeth are aided by dental sealants. Sealants are thin coatings that are painted on those areas.
- One main reason for using sealants would be that even though brushing and flossing can remove the food particles stuck in the grooves of the teeth, at times some particles may be left behind. Sealants can prevent this.
- The sealant spreads over the enamel in the grooves of the teeth, acting as a shield. This prevents food particles from getting stuck in the pits and fissures of the teeth. When such food particles are stuck in the grooves of the teeth, cavities are likely to form. Applying sealants can prevent this.
- Children, who are at a greater risk of developing cavities, are often advised to use dental sealants to prevent their teeth from decay and damage.
- Adults whose teeth have suffered considerable decay may seek the help of sealants to protect them.
- Adults who have had fillings done in their teeth cavities may also apply sealants in order to prevent any further damage in the near or distant future.