Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Nilesh RaiYour feedback matters!
Muje white pani ( White Vaginal Discharge) bhut aata hai. Isme koi problem to nai hoti pregnant hone me?
My sister have eclampsia. Few days ago her baby died due to emergency delivery. So whether this is curable or not?
I have purchased my favourite bike. But to ride it' I find it a little large and my feet almost touch the ground. Could you please tell me kind of exercises and diet I should take to increase my body height and loose a bit of weight?
I am having back pain from 7 days this makes me workless and I am really tired of it pls suggest some idea.
My sister aged 12 years has thinned out her hair by plucking it quite often. Is it a disease. What should I do if it is?
I am 17 year old boy. I am 5 feet and 5 inches tall and weighs 70 kg. Can I get rid of 5 to 10 kg in a month. If yes how? Please give me full diet plan if possible thank you I am indian veg.
Hard lump under skin on vagina lip. No head. Burning since 2 days. Recently had an vagina infection and was on medication. Is the lump sign of something serious?
Hello, I am a 31 years old female. Married since 3 years. My periods before used to be for 3 days but this month it was only for two days. I havent still concieved. M taking shatavari tablet for ovulation, is dis da reason for my shorter period days? I hav no pcod, s. I jus don ovulate. Hav got scanned n tested. Please reply. and guide me. Thank You.
My skin is going to darkness what can I do for skin whiteness. Please give me any naturally suggestion.
Hi doctor my wife has a regular period up to last month. Probable starting date was 26-feb-2015. In march she felt some symptoms but there's no bleeding. It is 1 April. She tested for pregnancy but the result was negative. So what the reason. What should we do now. Thanks
I am 45 years old, I am having a fibroid having the size if 6mm in side my utrus. Whether I can cure this by medicine
I am 39 Year old Female, Married for 7 years having no children and 3 IVF attempts with done eggs. I have been diagnosed with Pre-menopause. My question is, is it necessary to take medicine and have a regular period? If I am opting for HRT treatment, am I missing a chance to conceive? I have heard that couples get conceived after 10-12 years. So is there a possibility of getting fertile eggs without taking any medicine or having regular period? Kindly advice. Thank you in anticipation.
Hello sir/madam I am suffering from black heads under eyes I hv taking many medicines but no response but can I do tell me the proper diet for skin.
I have dark spot in my forehead for some months. It has come due to acne because of heat. Acne is cured but dark spot is there. Suggest some remedy to reduce the dark spot.
As per the latest statistics published by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, about 9% women suffer from a deficiency of iron. Though the proportion is relatively low, iron deficiency can lead to various diseases, which can be very difficult to cure. So, look out for these telltale signs of iron deficiency and check whether you suffer from any of them.
- Fatigue: Your internal system uses iron for the production of haemoglobin, which is a component in the red blood cells, responsible for carrying oxygen to all parts of the body. So when the iron content is low, there is not enough haemoglobin production and all organ do not receive oxygen in the required quantities. This is bound to make you feel tired at most times.
- Inability to focus: People with iron deficiency often suffer from alteration in the synthesis of neurotransmitters. This can lead to decreased functionality and focusing abilities. This may also lead to the development of apathy towards all things, including family, friends, books, music or anything that you loved and enjoyed doing.
- Breathlessness: Without a proper supply of iron, there could be an oxygen crunch in the body, compelling you to feel breathless. This may happen anytime when you are working out or walking or reading a book.
- Paleness: Do you think your skin has lost lustre and become pale in the last few days? That’s definitely not a good sign and may be a symptom of decreased flow of blood and reduction in the RBC count.
- Trouble doing your daily chores: Low levels of iron in the body can cause your endurance level to suffer. Thus, you may find it difficult to run up the stairs or catch a vehicle or swim for a while.
- Soreness of muscles: Even if you could push yourself to reach the gym, you would experience the burns last longer than normal. Lack of right amount of iron prevents your muscles to recover at the right pace. As a result, you are likely to suffer from muscle aches.
- Brittle nails: If there is a recent a development of spoon shaped or concave depression in the nails, it could be a sign of possible deficiency of iron.
Often people tend to ignore the warning signs that the body gives to inform about the problem that’s cropping up. But you can’t take chances with your health and so, check for these signs without any delay. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.