Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Nilesh RaiYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from gerd (gastro esophageal reflux disease) from 2 years. I used so many medicines but not cured. I have heavy throat narrowing Heavy abdominal pain Back pain I am unable to do my daily work Please help me I have used lot of medicines I want permanent solution Please help me Any alternative medicines ayurveda homeopathy anything but need permanent cure.
I have started to drink warm water with turmeric powder before brush at morning from 4 to 5 days ago but I am getting digestion problems, is it really beneficial to do that because read it on net then I started doing it, previously my digestion was good so shall I continue doing that or follow my previous routine?
My wife 26 old female. She suffering from polio to right leg since age of 3rd year. This disease attacked at 3rd year. She took operation in hospital tirupati. But no improvement. She is using caliper for walking daily. Right leg is also similar to normal left leg there is slight difference between them. Major reason is bone strength is weak. So pls give solution for she walks without any support. And any treatment available for this problem.
My name is Kapil Kumar my height is not increasing please help me in getting solution give me some solutions.
What I have to include in diet To Increase Our Height. What Medicine R available for increment for Hight.
I m 20 years male. My hairs are falling regularly from past 1 year, and now the density is very less. I also got bald once, but it dint helped. On consulting with doctor he told that it was due to hormonal imbalance. He also told that it may be due to fungus also, which was on my scalp. What is the solution in both the cases?
I am a boy. My age is 19. How can I avoid laptop and mobile, and how can I concentrate into my study? And I sleep long time in a day. How can I limit my sleeping time?
For your ready reference, I briefly describe my wife?s case. She is a 74-year- old housewife. She is a patient of chronic rheumatoid arthritis and osteoporosis and has been taking a steroid, wyslone 5 mg /day, for the last about 30 years and RISOFOC kit (calcium and vitamin D3) for osteoporosis for the last about two years. She has been taking other medicines also for hypertension (UDP 5 mg twice daily) diabetes (Glyson 5 mg thrice a day), high cholesterol (Zivast 20) etc. Now her BP and sugar levels are within the normal levels. She has terrible pain below the knee and above the ankle in the right leg and cannot walk. Her problem has been diagnosed as Rt side L5 radiculopathy and chronic steroid-induced neuropathy. An MRI done in Dec. 2014 showed L4-L5 Rt side foraminal compression. She has undergone a spine surgery on Dec. 29, 2014 and a transforaminal epidural injection at Rt side L5 level. Now she takes Lyrica 75 once every evening, tab Instrel ? thrice /day, tab Nexpro 20 twice /day, tab Rockbon once /day, and tab Mazetol 200 once in the morning, and tab Neurokind once at night. But there is no relief from the pain when she attempts to stand up and walk; there is no pain, however while she is in bed lying or sitting up. Please advise what can be done to alleviate the pain. Thanks for your attention and advice.
Caring for their look is no longer only restricted to women, men care about their looks just as much as women. In fact, it would be more suitable to say that majority of today's population cares about their looks and appearance. In an effort to look younger many men now-a-days are turning to Botox injections in order to get a more youthful appearance. There is no significant difference between Botox effects on men and women.
Here are nine things that men can expect with Botox treatment:
- A Ten Minute Procedure: The actually process of getting a Botox injection does not take longer than 10 to 15 minutes. There is no need for anesthesia and it can easily be performed as an outpatient procedure. A Botox injection is relatively pain-free.
- Get Back to Work: Botox is a procedure that you can get done even on your lunch break. Since it does not involve anesthesia of any kind, you can get straight back to the office within an hour of having the procedure. However, it is best to avoid strenuous activities and exercising for a week after the procedure.
- Quick Results: Botox results are not immediate but can be seen within 3 to 5 days of the injection being given. Optimal results can be noted 2 weeks after the process.
- Swelling and Bruising: Mild swelling is observed at the injection site, which resolves in max 1-2 hours, bruising is very rare, but if happens resolves on its own in 2-3 days maximum and can be easily concealed with light make up.
- Effects that Last 4 to 6 Months: Botox injections do make you look younger, but its effects do not last forever. The effect of Botox injections usually lasts for 4 to 6 months. After this, you will need to go through the procedure again to maintain the youthful appearance.
- Slowed Pace of Aging: Botox can also be used as a preventive measure when it comes to aging. Many men find that Botox can help prevent the formation of wrinkles and soften fine lines.
- Headaches: Though Botox injections are also a form of treatment for chronic migraines, one of the side effects of Botox is a mild headache. This should resolve itself within a few hours and is not something to worry about.
- A Few Side-Effects: Generally no untoward side effects are noted if done with the right technique, some rare side effects are drooping of eyelids which resolves on its own in 2 months.
- Compliments: 'Rested, refreshed, good'; These are some of the words you should get used to hearing when people talk about the way you look. As long as you use Botox in moderation and get the procedure done by an experienced doctor, you should be ready to look fabulous. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
Hi my weight is 85 and height is 5'2" and I am going through a back pain so whenever I try to workout my back starts paining. I am really worried how to loose weight. Can you help.
Renal stone or kidney stone is the most common problem that is found in different people these days. It is mainly a hard mass that accumulates either in one or both the kidneys that can cause pain and another discomfort. Renal stones are classified into two types and these are:
- Calcium Stones and
- Uric Acid Stones.
Symptoms Of Renal Stone
Many times pain in the lower section of the stomach can be due to many reasons such as acidity, but long term pain can be considered as a symptom of renal stone. This happens when the stone moves from the kidney to the urinary tract or also when the stones grow. Some other symptoms apart from the pain are:
- The colour of the urine is turned into red or brown as it contains blood,
- The urge of urination increases,
- Nausea and Vomiting at times.
Causes Of Renal Stone
The medical term used for the renal stone is renal calculi or urolithiasis or nephrolithiasis. The problem can occur due to a number of reasons and a few among them are:
- Increased calcium amount in the body,
- Genetic factor,
- Disease or infection in the kidney or the urinary,
- Consumption of alcohol and also some oxalate food items,
- Diseases such as high blood pressure, hypercalciuria or gout,
- Inflammatory disease of intestine and stomach,
- Side effects of wrong medication.
Home Remedies By Ayurveda For Curing Renal Stone
Today maximum of people either go for surgery for fast recovery of the stones or may go for consumption of homeopathic medicines for a safer treatment. But there are also some of the home remedies available that are suggested by the Ayurveda.
- Treating Renal Stone With Kidney Beans
- Add 4 litres of water to 60 grams of kidney beans.
- Now heat the mixture for about 4-5 hours.
- Now strain the mixture through a muslin cloth into a container.
- Keep the fluid aside to cool down.
- After the fluid cools down completely, start drinking one glass of the fluid every 2 hours.
- Make sure that the fluid should be consumed within 24 hours.
- Do this for a week time.
- Treating Renal Stone With Basil Leaves And Honey
- Crush about 10-15 basil leaves and make a paste of it.
- Take out the juice of about 1 tablespoon of the paste.
- Now add one teaspoon honey to the juice and mix them well.
- Consume this mixture every day once.
- Treating Renal Stone With Pomegranate Seeds And Horse Gram
- Add about half litre water to 1 cup horse gram.
- Now heat it till the water comes down to about 1/5th and then strain the liquid.
- Crush some pomegranate seeds and add about 2 tablespoons to the liquid.
- Drink this mixture daily.
- Apart from these remedies, drinking apple juice regularly and doing regular exercise also helps in getting rid of renal stone. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.