Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nikita S. AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I have an dandruff from 3 months what I can do please help And my weight is low for my height.help me
In present times there has been an increase in some obese people especially in places which are developed like USA and UK. Obesity has now become a severe issue in most of the nations that are dangerous to life.
About 90% of the people in the USA are suffering obesity. The effects of obesity are very harmful it leads to health conditions lasting for a long time, causes premature death and disease and illness like diabetes, gall bladder disease, stroke, fatty liver, joint diseases, arthritis and at worst cases can even lead to cancer threatening the life count.
Several studies have shown that the intake of too much of calorie and the lack of any physical activity can cause obesity. Fast food has become a major cause of it as well.
Food Choices of Various People Depend On Several Factors Including:
- Socioeconomic influences
Food choices often hamper the intake of energy this communicates with the metabolic and genetic factors to draw the body weight and the body composition of a human being.
Energy Imbalance in The Human Body
- Obesity is an outcome of the imbalance of energy taken in through drinking and through eating, which is then spent on the various physical activities of the day and the metabolism rate of the human body.
- Studies have indicated and highlighted by the hard fact the amount of food consumed away out of the home that is the amount of fast food intake has risen alarmingly in the last four decades.
- Fast food like pizzas, burgers, roll, chips, French fries etc. contains a high amount of calories, fats, sugar, and sodium. Fast food leads to a reduction of the best quality food in the diet and causes unhealthy choices among adolescents and children increasing their chances of getting obese.
- Too much of intake of pizzas and burgers leads to the increase in the consumption of cheese, which can be harmful to the human to the human body and increases the intake of saturated fat and sodium.
Fast Food Effecting Life to Great Extent
- Fast foods often affect the youth and children more than adults the reason being that most of the foods outside are targeted towards the children and the youth, and there is a retained pattern of eating fast foods.
- Children, those have a sustained imbalance of energy intake of near about 2% tend to suffer obesity over the time. Such lifestyles can affect the life very badly, leading to chronic diseases and major other health problems.
- In order to prevent oneself from getting obese, one should eat home cooked food, develop good eating habits, eat on time, eat small frequent meals, eat seasonal and local fruits and vegetables to get maximum nutritional benefits, eat freshly cooked food, , reduce the intake of outside food, bakery items and process foods and beverages available commercially.
At the same time should input certain amount of physical activity and variety of exercises (at least 150+ min per week for maintenance and 300+min for weight loss) in the daily routine to remain fit, young, healthy (disease free) and free from lifestyle disorders, such as obesity, diabetes, cholesterol, uric acid issues, thyroid, cancers etc.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
My son is suffering about 100 degree fever since last two days with complaint joint pains. Is it symptom of dengue. please let me advice.
Yesterday I was askng a question on Lybrate about masturbating and I hv got multiple answers that some doctors r saying there is no prblm you cn masturbate 4 times in a week and some other doctor saying that you will face premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction in future .but I am confuse now wh to do bcz I cnt control my sexual feeling nd masturbate 3-4 times in a week. please give me a solution.
Hi. I always think questions in my mind. That whether he compares me with his ex. I always feel he loves me. More than anyone else. But still these questions cross my mind. I am married for six months.
Can OZONE THERAPY help in healing of FROZEN SHOULDER? Pl. Forward this to ortho. Surgeon having expertise in OZONE THERAPY.
I get cough with little phlegm (along with running nose) after i wake up in the morning. This continues till 9am to 10am. I am having it for almost 2 months now. Taking septilin syrup and also Aleraid (homeopathy) twice daily. Some days it subsides . What is the reason and permanent remedy ?
Hello sir, My weight is 95 and my height is 6ft, I am regular smoker and occasionally I drink beer Actually I always use hand job from last 4yrs. My problem is I hv small penis around 3 inch. So I will be thankful sure if you help me.
My wife and I have problem of white hairs in the age of 33 years. I have a boy of 9 years old how can I take care of him from this problem. His hair colors are light brown and that time he hasn't a single white hair. Please tell me his diet plan or extra care. Thanks.
My father have a high creatinine value 1.81. How to reduce the creatinine Value to normal level. What are the problems will occur if the creatinine value is high. Is it a major illness?
I have headache problem from some days and sometimes also in my legs specially in my toes please tell me some cure.
My delivery is done 3 days ago. It is Cesarean delivery. But after 2 days my bleeding is stop completely. What to do for that? My stomach is also going fatty day by day.
What you see and feel depends on the type of psoriasis you have. You may have just a few of the signs and symptoms listed below, or you may have many.
- Skin looks like it is burned.
-Most (or all) of the skin on the body turns bright red.
-Body cannot maintain its normal temperature of 98.6° F.
- Person gets very hot or very cold.
-Heart beats too fast.
If it looks like a person has erythrodermic psoriasis, get the person to a hospital right away its very emergency. The person’s life may be in danger