Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nikita JainYour feedback matters!
The body is in a constant state of metabolism, which produces toxins or waste substances that need to be removed. Not removing them can affect the efficiency of the whole body system and result in various diseases.
Ayurveda believes that an individual’s well-being and overall health are the results of balance maintained between the three body fluids (pitta, Vata, and Kapha). Regular detoxification helps in restoring balance and thereby preventing diseases.
Read on to know some of the most effective detox methods from Ayurveda.
- Fasting: One of the best ways to clear the body of accumulated toxins is fasting. Fasting for shorter periods at regular intervals (like a chosen day of the week every week) is preferred. The overall benefits are reduced gas, fresher breath, mental clarity, overall well-being, and detoxification. You can choose to fast with only fruits, only water, only light foods, or complete fast depending on your body.
- Panchakarma massage: There are structured massage programs using essential oils and last for 4 days. There is a simple dietary regimen to be followed which washes the digestive system thoroughly and flushes out toxins through the colon.
- Detox programs: Ayurveda has detox programs of varying periods from daily to 4 days to 45 days. The salient features of these detox programs would be the same. There is a reference to ama which is the undigested residue from food that is present in the colon. During any of the detox program, the objective is to remove the ama, which is believed to be the causative factor for all digestive diseases.
- Eat at the same time every day, with complete attention on the food
- Do not fast or skip meals
- Eat only if you are hungry, after the previous meal has completely digested
- Do not eat to your full capacity
- When at your table, give 2 minutes before eating and 2 minutes after finishing the meal
- The lunch should be the main meal, with lighter meals at breakfast and dinner
- Eat warm, fresh, light vegetarian foods like roti, daal, whole grains, and vegetables.
- Sleep well, as your body requires more sleep during this process
- Hydrate yourself with warm water and/or teas to help flush out toxins
- Develop a regular light exercise regimen, which will improve digestion and eliminate wastes
- Try massage like Abhyanga followed by a warm shower
With these simple steps, see yourself detoxed and healthy with renewed vitality and energy. These are preferred to be done at the change of season to a colder one so that the body is rid of the toxins and fresh to take on the season. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
HOMEOPATHY FOR MOTHER AND BABY
Homeopathy is a highly effective and safe system of medicine not only for would-be and expectant mothers but also for babies and children as well. Homeopathic treatment can prepare the would-be mothers body for a healthy start for the foetus. It is easy to administer and is devoid of any harmful side effects. This is the main reason for which women turn to homeopathy when morning sickness, cramps etc affects them in pre-natal period. Moreover the medicines have no nasty taste and easily acceptable to mothers and babies alike. Homeopathy works by stimulating the immune system, resolving problems from within. Homeopathy can provide useful help:
- Before conception
- During pregnancy (anti natal period)
- During childbirth (delivery time)
- After childbirth (post natal period)
The best preparation for a healthy pregnancy and childbirth is before the woman has conceived. Inability to conceive or other difficulties in conceiving are more or less because of some hormonal imbalance. This can often be helped by homeopathy. Tendency to early miscarriage or abortion also has underlying hormonal imbalance and here constitutional homeopathic treatment can make a big difference. Other illnesses hampering conception can also be handled well by homeopathy. Homeopathy heals very gently and deeply from within and can also help with the great sense of loss that accompanies a miscarriage.
During pregnancy (anti natal period)
Women often look towards homeopathy during pregnancy when they are suffering from morning sickness, tiredness and cramps and are looking for a solution that will not harm the unborn child. High blood pressure, oedema, potential diabetes etc can also be helped by homeopathy. During the pregnancy, homeopathy can help to tone the uterus and ensure that the labour and birth go smoothly.
During childbirth (delivery)
Lots of remedies are there to smoothen the delivery process and speed up the recovery process afterwards. There is help for the baby too, if any intervention should have been necessary soon after birth. Rigid os, retained placenta etc can also be helped by homeopathy.
After childbirth (post natal period)
With the arrival of the baby comes a different range of problems. Homeopathic treatment can be useful again when the mother is tired and low. Some babies cry a great deal, which can be very upsetting for the new mother. This can often be helped by homeopathic medicine, which can speed up the recovery from a traumatic birth and calm unsettled babies.
Breast milk is very rich in antibodies and protects the infant from a variety of diseases. Breast milk in the first week after delivery is thin and watery (colostrum) and is richest in antibodies. It should not be avoided on the pretext of not looking milk-like. Mothers who wish to breast-feed their infant are concerned to have a good plentiful milk supply. Homeopathy will help establish a good flow of breast milk and can help to protect the nipples from cracking and soreness. Homeopathy also has excellent and safe medicines for swollen and painful breasts, breast abscesses and other post-childbirth problems. Mild to severe depressions is not uncommon in post-childbirth period. Homeopathic medicines will quickly re-establish normal hormonal balance bringing joy to the mother. Homeopathy heals holistically from within and can help pacify the emotional distress, which accompanies a stillbirth.
Sometimes, a new baby can cause emotional or behavioral problems in older children who are finding it hard to accommodate to the demands a new-arrival makes on the mother and household. In such situations, homeopathy can help restore serenity and equilibrium of the distressed older child bringing peace to the whole family.
Homeopathy is safe, so it is ideal for babies with diarrhoea, nappy-rash, wind colic and sleeping problems. In teething babies, homeopathy can relieve most of their problems. For problems like atopic dermatitis, recurrent cough cold, bronchitis etc, constitutional homeopathic treatment is the best solution.
Homeopathy has remedies to comfort and support mother and baby as well as for all the childhood problems that may arise. Home prescribing can be very rewarding but for chronic conditions professional homeopath’s help should be sought.