Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nikhil V KhedekarYour feedback matters!
My mom blood test shown 340 glucose level Doctor prescribed her 2 tablets ie jalra 50 mg and tanpax tablet But after taking this tablet at night she feels very weaken in next morning she cannot able to walk also Why such things happen after taking this tablets.
I am 29 years old. 2 months back I had tumor removed from my right abdomen. Due to this my weight drastically failed. I was around 65 kg and now 47 kg and my height is 5.5. My question is I saw somewhere that if I mix shatavari and ashwagandha in lukewarm milk followed by yashtimadhu tablet I can gain weight. Is this true?
How to solve my sleep problems? I have back pain problem how should I solve? How to gain my weight? Sleep for 9-10 hr can I reduce it?
I an 19 years old male and want to put on sum weight. So can you please tell me that what should I have to eat and in how much quantity.
I have medium long hair with good volume as well, the growth is also good but they are quite frizzy and rough. I suffer from heavy hairfall and dandruff also but not very often. I have tried many shampoos and stuffs for a considerable time like I do not keep switching from one to another but nothing worked. Even home remedies doesn't lasts long on my hair. Currently I'm using vitamin e oil with few drops of cedar wood oil in it. And loreal shampoo and conditioner. So can you please suggest some good routines to be followed or which oil works best for making hair smooth, reducing dandruff and itching. Any change in diet or so? Thankyou.
Can I donate sperm and where should. Is it okay to donate and how much money will they offer and what abt my identity can they disclose?
I suffer from severe acidity when I eat anything sour like curd, lemon or citrusfruits. Then my head starts paining a lot. I have to forcefully throw up and then when all the acidic fluid comes out I feel better. What can be the cause of this and please tell me the remedy too. I have consulted doctors but only got temporary relief. I want a permanent solution. Thank you!
My son is 23 years old but he is suffering from hair loss in such a less age. What could be done to stop hair loss?
I am 24 year male during sex my sperm get out within second and I am not able to enjoy sex for long tym any medicine so that my sperm should not come easy. My penis should p.
I am zubair. I have many problem of health. I had loose motion at minimum time. please give me solution.
Often before going for work, I feel problem like stomach ace, bloating. I do not have clear stomach every morning.
I have an urge to eat slate pencil. I tried controlling it but I failed. Is eating slate pencil harmful?
I am male age 22 and my height is 5.8 and weight is 50 kg. Is it correct weight for my height. If not how to gain weight in natural way without taking any food supplements.
Yesterday I had done sex with my bf without any precautions but during sex bleeding was started. Is this will be the chances of coming period or something else? Also tell me that weather their will be any chance of pregnancy or not and if yes may I take I pill to avoid pregnancy. Please suggest me.
Hello doctor I am manohar I am 26 yrs old I have suffering from cough problem last 7 days so what should I do please tell ans.
Pulmonary hypertension is a medical condition that arises when the blood pressure remains consistently high in the vessels of the lungs. This condition can develop from a completely unrelated medical condition and is more prevalent among women.
Pulmonary Hypertension can be a hard disease to diagnose. While it has no permanent cure, the medication depends on how far the disease has advanced. From group 1 PAH to group 5 PAH, pulmonary hypertension has 5 stages of advancement.
Here is a list of 10 ways by which this disease can be kept under control along with the prescribed medication:
- Quit smoking: Smoking aggravates pulmonary hypertension. It has adverse effects on both the heart and the lung. It is therefore of utmost importance to quit smoking. If you fail to control your urge of smoking, contact your doctor who can suggest a quitting plan.
- Avoid high altitude: Patients suffering from pulmonary hypertension should avoid flying and living at high altitude. An altitude of 8000 feet and above can worsen the symptoms. It is therefore suggested that you do not take flights for travelling or come down below the altitude of 2428 meters if you are living in hilly areas.
- A healthy diet: A healthy diet consisting of fresh fruit and vegetables, lean meat and whole grains should be consumed on a daily basis. A nutritious diet goes a long way in keeping pulmonary hypertension in check.
- Adequate rest: A minimum of 8 hours of sleep is recommended for patients suffering from pulmonary hypertension. A good night’s sleep and frequent naps keeps fatigue at bay.
- Pregnancy and birth control pills: Avoiding pregnancy is a must for patients suffering from this disease. Pregnancy can be life threatening for the both the baby and the mother. Birth control pills should be avoided as well. It greatly increases the chance of blood clots.
- Maintain a steady blood pressure: Any activities that lower the blood pressure should be avoided by all means. Spending too much time in a bathtub or prolonged stress increases the chances fainting.
- Become more active: Patients of pulmonary hypertension often run out of breath with little to no activity. While activities such as weight lifting should be strictly avoided, some exercise or daily jogging can fetch good result in keeping a patient healthy.
- Get vaccine on time: Doctors often suggest vaccines if the patient suffers from pneumonia or influenza. It should be ensured that such vaccines are taken on time. For patients suffering from pulmonary hypertension, prolonged exposure to diseases such as pneumonia can wreak havoc.
- Regular checkup: Regular follow up with the doctor is of prime importance. Any possible side effects or deterioration can be arrested with constant supervision.
- On time medication: Patients of pulmonary hypertension should ensure that all the medicines suggested by the doctor are taken at regular intervals as per prescribed dosage. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pulmonologist.