Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Neetab Parab-tawadeYour feedback matters!
I am a 19 years old girl I got my last month period on 23 June 2016 I have normal menstrual cycle of about 27-29 days. I had intercourse on 6 July 2016 I had been using novex tablets for a month that is from 24 June to 22 July due to lump in my breast advised by my doctor 15 tablets are used by me. I expect my next period on 20-23 July but it did not come instead I had brown discharge on 24 July there was pain in my abdomen the flow was moderate. Next day that is 25 july I had brown and light red discharge the flow was moderate heavy having some small clots next day that is 26 july again I had brown discharge flow was moderate and on 27 July I had brown discharge for few hours flow was light and on 28 July I just found brown spotting and I have symptoms like fatigue nausea painful and larger breasts feeling faint dizzy pain in body having cramps tired cold running nose etc. What could the reasons be for such a problem am I pregnant.
I am 30 year old male, I have 10% of white hair since 10 years. My beard hairs was completely black till 3 years back. Within just 3 year my beard hairs turns almost 50% white. This may be genetic problem as my father's hair turned white in 30 years. My work is also full of mental stress, I have unwanted hairs on body and now my body hairs also started turning grey rapidly. I rarely take outside food, I take fruit juices, vegetables on daily basis still no success, please help me
I am thin. I am to low wight to my hight how should I gain weight and become medium size as well. My skin is oily always pimples are formed on my face and dark spots are formed and how should I increase my color of face.
Some asanas of yoga is quite beneficial in prevention of hair loss and hair fall. Yoga augment blood circulation into the head and scalp region thereby strengthen hair root internally. Asanas like shirsasana and sarvangasana enhances blood circulation to the head and scalp region thereby facilitate hair growth.
Massage your head region with coconut oil or vitamin e oil prevent hair loss.
Massage your scalp with camphor + coconut oil strengthen the root hair and prevent hair loss.
Massage with the mix of honey and egg yolk is quite beneficial in the management of hair loss.
Slow massage of the scalp portion stimulate blood circulation and helps in re-grow of hair.
If you want shining hair, use the mix of amla, shikaki powder and curd. This mixture helps to clean the pores of the scalp and stimulate hair growth.
Everybody has lemon in their home, rinse your hair with lemon juice to prevent baldbess.
Baldness can be cured if you apply the mix of curd, lemon and mustard oil on your head portion. Leave it for 30 minutes and wash it after then.
For shining and glow hair, one should eat more and more protein enriched foods such as fish, yeast, soybean, eggs and beans.
Activities like hair dyes, hairdryer, curling, coloring, braids, buns, ponytails, etc. Should be avoided. Shampoo, conditioners, alcohol and beverages should be discouraged.
For more information and treatment for hair loss, consult me.
My name is sonam I had pain in my vagina and some white liquid is coming out from it for 3or 4 days so tell me about that problem.
Some times I feel undigested I can't eat food. Chest pain also is there. Head ache, tears in eyes, What should i do? Please advise.
Hi I'm a male I have black spots on my face and Whitehead on my face skin please help me out wat should I do to reduce or control it please help me out with this wat should I apply or wat Should I do please help me.
Cancer is the scourge of modern era with increasing cases being reported by a significant percentage of the population with the passage of time. With the ever increasing incidences, the number of patients being treated with chemotherapy is also on the rise. This treatment however, does come with its own disadvantages and although it may be effective in curing cancer, its side effects may render a patient incapable of leading a normal life for the duration of the treatment.
What exactly is Chemotherapy?
Chemotherapy is a process by which cancer cells in the body are destroyed with the use of chemical drugs. Although it is an effective form of treatment, it has many side effects as it can affect good cells as well. This is one of the main reasons hair cells may die out temporarily and a person undergoing chemotherapy may lose hair.
Sex and chemotherapy
Although sessions of chemotherapy can damage a person's libido it may be possible to have sex keeping certain precautions in mind. Here are certain possibilities and problems associated with sex while undergoing chemotherapy.
1. It is possible to have sex while undergoing chemotherapy, if the concerned doctor says that it won't harm the patient in any way.
2. If your doctor says you can have sex then you are in the clear, but it is very important to gauge the situation yourself along with your doctor and go ahead only if chemotherapy is successful.
1. The main problem is that the patient may not have the energy or the desire to have sex as chemotherapy can be taxing on the body. However, if you want to and the doctor says it won't cause problems, you can go ahead with it.
2. Usually doctors ask patients to abstain from sex if the cancer being treated is within the genitalia. Friction during sex may cause issues within the organs and only, if proper healing has occurred should the patients consider sex.
3. Certain types of chemotherapy may change the lining of the vaginal walls and thus make them more prone to injury during vaginal sex and thus should be abstained from. Also with chemotherapy, the white blood cell count tends to be reduced within the body and this may leave it vulnerable to bacterial infections which may come from the partner during sex.
Moreover, It is advisable not to conceive while receiving chemotherapy, whether the cancer is with the man and most definitely when it is with the woman. Chemotherapy may cause acute imbalances within the body and may seriously affect the development of the baby and especially the mother, if she has cancer. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
I have itching both hands little and ring fingers and after that skin get black and rough and when I remove this after one month new skin again start same process please help.
Hello doctor, i am having a problem of alopecia areata suffering since 5 years. I have patches formed all over my head nearly 15 patches, also I lost some part of hair on mustache and beard and other parts of body. I used minoxidil and cyclosplorine but i am unable to grow my hair back. Please help me to solve this problem.
I was separated from somebody close and since then I am depressed and I keep the pain to myself. Please help me.
I have thyroid. Because of this my weight is increasing. Please suggest some method for weight reduction.
I have a desk job and I m working since many years. I have knee pain frequently. That is a severe pain for me! so what should I do for this? How can I get relief from this?
Irritation on your scalp can be an embarrassing and frustrating problem, especially when you get the continuous urge to scratch your head. There can be lots of causes for an itchy scalp and it is important to identify the cause and treat it accordingly. Some of them include:
Seborrheic dermatitis or dandruff
The symptoms of this condition include redness, irritation and skin flakes. Seborrheic dermatitis can occur in any part of the body due to excessive growth of a fungus called malassezia and when it hits the scalp it is called dandruff. It can be a recurring problem for some, but it is treatable with prescribed shampoos and steroid creams. Cosmetic shampoos targeted to cure dandruff works too.
Not only children, but adults can get lice too. It is mistakenly thought that poor scalp health causes lice but actually they breed in clean hair. Small white flakes that look like dandruff are actually lice eggs that cannot be shed off easily; they need to be treated with medicated shampoos containing insecticides pyrethrin or permethrin.
Psoriasis is an autoimmune skin disorder that can occur in any part of the body including the scalp. The symptoms are same as dandruff with raised red patches of skin. People with psoriasis are more likely to incur dandruff and itchy scalp. The exact cause of the disorder is not known, though heredity is a popular belief.
Eczema and allergic reactions
Redness, flakes, irritation are the signs of eczema and allergic reactions. During summers with excessive perspiration the condition worsens. It usually occurs in children but adults can get eczema too. Over the counter medications helps in reducing the severity of the symptoms and gradually heal the condition.
What are symptoms of asthma? When I do dusting at my house then I fell like it's hard to breath. I have to open my mouth n breath in such situations. So please tell me the symptoms for it.
I am 32 male detected with diabetic sugar level is 186 random and gycosylete hb is 8. 6 .Please suggest diet and medicine.
15 nutrition tips for a healthy summer
Summer weekends at the beach, backyard barbecues, and outdoor dinners are finally here, but these gatherings are often loaded with high-calorie pasta salads, chips, ice cream, cocktails and beers. Enjoy your warm weather favorites while keeping your nutrition in check with the tips below.
1. Drink green tea instead of sweet tea. Green tea has a natural component that helps speed up your metabolism. Skip the box tea and opt for the brew-it-yourself with boiling water and a tea-bag-type tea.
2. Serve seafood. Summer is the ideal time to get the freshest catch from your local grocer. Grill salmon, tuna, lobster, steamer clams, and calamari for a low-calorie, protein-packed lunch or dinner.
3. Don’t skip breakfast. When you wake up in the morning, your body is running on fumes. Eating a breakfast with protein, carbs, and healthy fat kicks your metabolism into high gear and provides energy for the day.
4. Enjoy summer fruits and veggies. It’s easy to sink into a vegetable rut, eating the same boring veggies week after week, but with summer comes fresh choices. Including a mix of in-season colorful veggies in your meals gives your body a nutrient kick.
5. Snack at work. Bring snacks to work and graze throughout the day. When you eat more often—five to six times per day—you’re far less likely to overeat and more likely to stay energized.
6. Grab a sports drink. For workouts lasting longer than 45 minutes, drinking a sports drink every 15 to 20 minutes can help you maintain energy, increase endurance, and stay hydrated.
7. Drink healthier beers. If you're going to indulge, opt for antioxidant-packed craft brews like fuller's organic honey dew ale or stoudt's fat dog imperial oatmeal stout. To save calories, choose beers with less than 100 calories like select 55 and miller lite.
8. Hydrate often. The summer heat makes you more susceptible to dehydration. Start off your day by drinking two glasses of water and keep drinking at each meal, as well as before and after your workout, to stay hydrated. Carry a water bottle with you as a reminder to stay hydrated.
9. Cook meals together. Involve your friends and family in your healthy lifestyle this summer. A simple way to start: plan meals, shop, and cook with your spouse and kids.
10. Downsize your dinnerware. We’re not talking about buying new plates, just using the smaller ones in your set for meals like lunch and dinner. Cornell university researchers found that by switching from 12- to 10-inch plates anyone can reduce calorie consumption by 20 to 22 percent and lose nearly two pounds per month. And that’s without changing any other aspect of your diet.
11. Recover with a post-workout shake. After exercising, blend your favorite summer fruits and a scoop of whey protein into a shake to kickstart the muscle-building process, help your body recover from training, and boost your energy levels.
12. Pre-plan your meals. You plan your weekend getaways and activities for summer. Why not your meals? make it easy by preparing all of your food on sunday so that you have enough meals for the week. The best part: you'll save money.
13. Eat healthy at the beach. Ice cream stands and high-calorie barbecues are bound to put a damper on your diet, so stay clear of these temptations by being prepared. Pack a cooler with ice, bottled water, sandwiches on whole grain breads, pita chips, hummus, yogurt and lots of fruit. You’ll feel healthier and happier after your day at the beach.
14. Give your house a summer cleaning. You need an environment that reflects your healthy way of living and your summer fitness goals. To start, remove unhealthy foods from your home (so you’re not tempted). While you’re at it, stock your office with fruit, nuts, and other healthy snacks.
15. Build a better burger. Create a healthier burger with whole wheat buns, lean meats, and delicious toppings like pineapple, wasabi, guacamole, and feta cheese.