Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Neeta ZabakYour feedback matters!
my baby is one and of year old. She did not get food properly. Any time she asking milk. She likes egg and she eating egg for two times for one day. Its good or bay for her health?
My child school teacher suggested for OT to him. His age is 10 years. He is very hyper active kid and not studying properly.What can i do?
I went to doctor yesterday night for my baby 14 th week vaccination pentavac PFC. Doctor used a smaller needle than than the normal one. That needle height was very small. He injected a vaccine and taken out the needle. But the vaccine came out (some amount) from my baby. After that v returned to our home. And v gave 0.6 ml P125 to my baby. But so far there is no fever. Last two times when v vaccine my baby got fever. But this time not. What to do now. Note:- Baby 4 months old 6.9 kg weight 60 cm height Breastfeed baby.
My baby is 7 months old. Last week there was pulse polio campaign by govn and unfortunately was not in town and could not give the same to my baby. Now it is not available in any hospital, will this affect my child in future.
I got operated gall balder 2 year back, now I got stated with gastric problem, kindly suggest. I have visited gastrilogist in apple hospital too he has given one month medicine, in between it got stop again started. Kindly suggest.
My daughter is of 17 months old. Her weight is less then normal. Her weight is 8.5 kg that is not good. I am concerned for her. Since you are a doctor of nutrition, Please prescribed the name of any nutrition that I give her to get better improvement.
My baby age is 2 months 5 days. Now weight is 4.5kgs. He doesn't sleep at day time. Very less time sleeping and remaining time playing. He is feeling when uncomfortable when he was urine.He is taking less milk also. Please suggest me how to proceed.
My baby is 11months old by mistake she swallowed 1 MM. Plastic piece! She is not showing up any nausea tic signs! Please suggest I am tensed and worried!
My 17 months old baby girl is not able to speak clearly. She responds when we call her but her voice is not clear. She speaks loudly but unclear. Please help.
Hi my son is 1 yr, wt 10. 2 kg uska tummy fula sa rhta hai motion karne k baad bhi. Is he having a gas problem or something else wat should I do? What he should eat.
I am 25 year old first time mother. My newborn daughter is 2 months old. Her length at birth was 45 cm. Now her length is 55 cm. Her HC at birth was 32 cm. Now it is 36. 7 cm. Her weight was 3.003 kgs. Now it is 4.33 kg. I want to know. If she is small in her measurements? Also another concern that is making me insane is that she has almond shaped eyes, slightly slanted if we notice minutely. Epicanthal folds. We all have that fold in my family. Her nose is small. Hands and feet look very normal. Ears look normal. No palmar crease. She is an active child. Kicks a lot, can almost hold her head up. Smiles, responds to sounds, makes sounds. Nothing looks abnormal in her behaviour at all. Please reply. Please.
Hello there my daughter is 3 years old and is vomiting as soon as she eats something. Its been 3 days now I am based in the uk. What should I do. To stop her vomits and is there anything to worry about.
My son, a delay birth crying patient is 1year old. His development (physical and mental) is very slow as per his age. He not even sit properly alone. I consult with a pedestrian and a physiotherapist from his 5 months age but development order is not satisfactory. Is there any proper treatment for him? Is he be a normal person in future?
Hi, My daughter is of 8 Months, she has a bad cough from last 4-5 days, we were giving her hatric3 syrup for cough, but there is no improvement, please suggest the better one..
Did you know that there are certain foods that increase your child's height naturally? Foods that are rich in essential nutrients such as Vitamins, Calcium, Zinc, Magnesium etc can prove to be highly instrumental in adding extra inches to your child's height. Read on...
1. Whole Grains - Whole grains are rich sources of Zinc, Magnesium and Vitamin B, which play a very vital role in promoting your child's growth during his/her budding years. Additionally, whole grains also contain calories and carbohydrates, which ensure the maintenance of proper weight in your child, imparting him/her with the requisite energy to go on throughout the day. Feed your child whole-grain breads, cereals and pastas to make him healthier and taller.
2. Milk - Milk contains calcium and Vitamin D, which help in bone development during the growing years of a child, besides increasing his/her physical strength. Milk also helps in assimilating different proteins making it one of the best foods to be consumed by your child for attaining a good height. Three servings of milk, or milk products such as cheese or yoghurt, each day will suffice your child's Vitamin D and calcium requirement.
3. Fruits and Vegetables - Fruits are excellent sources of Vitamin A, which is instrumental in ensuring an enhanced rate of bone growth in your child, consequently making him/her taller. You can include carrots, mangoes, sweet potatoes, spinach etc. in your child?s diet to aid his/her height growth. It's advisable to provide him/her with 3 to 5 servings of fruits and vegetables every day.
4. Eggs - To ensure that your child grows taller naturally, providing him/her with a protein rich diet is very crucial. Eggs contain ample amount of protein needed to keep your child energetic throughout the day and help him/her grow taller. One to two eggs per day is considered to be the ideal intake amount for a child.
5. Soybeans - Soybeans are rich sources of protein and help in enhancing the growth of bones and muscles of your child, which in turn adds to his/her height during the budding years. You can cook various soybean dishes or you can add ground soybean powder to the dough while making rotis to make soybean a part of your child?s diet.
Although a child's height is also dependent on his/her genes, a well balanced diet containing these super-foods will increase your child's chances of growing to the fullest to attain a good height.