Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Neeta Zabak
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Neeta ZabakYour feedback matters!
My baby is 1 month and 8 days old. He is suffering from cold since 3 days, he can not take breathe from nose. Can you please suggest a nasal drops for his cold.
Disregarding genital tract infections and issues including the symptoms of the same can lead to problems when it comes to fertility. It may also cause problems in your sexual life. Genital problems can also lead to infertility. These days, infertility is a noteworthy and very important occurrence that plagues many couples.
Common Infections: A large portion of these genital tract diseases occurs because of infections. Salpingitis happens in close to 15% of ladies in their reproductive age and 2.5% of all ladies get to be infertile as an aftereffect of salpingitis by age 35. Many times, symptoms of conditions and STDs like Chlamydia trachomatis are usually nonexistent. The real rate of ladies with upper genital tract infections is presumably underestimated.
Infection and Infertility: Infectious agents can hinder different vital human functions, including reproduction. Bacteria, fungi, infections and viruses can meddle with the reproductive capacity in both genders. Diseases of male genito-urinary tract represent around 15% of the instance of male infertility. Diseases can influence distinctive areas of the male regenerative tract, for example, the testis, epididymis and male sex organs and glands. Urogenital diseases at various levels of their advancement, development and transport can affect the sperms themselves in this manner. Among the most widely recognized microorganisms required for sexually transmitted diseases, meddling with male fertility are Chlamydia trachomatis and Neisseria gonorrhea.
Symptoms: If the following symptoms of a genital tract infection are ignored, it can definitely lead to the person being infertile in some stage of life or immediately. These are as follows:
The signs and symptoms in males are
- Changes in the way you discharge
- Bleeding while urinating or discharge
- Thick white, yellow or green release from the tip of the penis along with pain in urethra or pain while urinating
- A hard but painless sore on the penis along with swelling of the lymph hubs in the crotch
- Pain or uneasiness while urinating or discharge from the urethra
- Difficult or irritated red spots and small blisters on the penis
- Chestnut bits on the hair around the penis
- Gentle delicacy around one of the testicles
- Delicate swelling in the scrotum on one or both sides
- Extreme pain after injury to your penis
The signs and symptoms in women are as follows:
- Irregular vaginal discharge with a pungent smell
- Burning sensation while urinating
- Tingling or itching in the outer area of vagina
- Uneasiness and pain during sex
- Sore vagina
- Foamy greenish-yellow discharge with a foul smell
- Light bleeding after intercourse
- Warts in the vagina
Regular check-ups and visits to the gynecologist are very essential. One should always keep the partner updated about their sexual health problems to practice a healthy and honest relationship and to avoid further contagious infections from occurring.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Here by I want to explain complete scenario of my kid who is facing difficulty in sleeping. Requesting your help by going through my son detailed case history. My Son born on 22-08-2016 and now he is 17 months older, by birth he has got some health issue by name “Laringo Malacean stridor”.Due to which he is having a different type of sound which use to come continuously along with a trisection on his chest which can be seen. But after doctors consultation we came to know that it will occur in some kids which will be solved on its own but will take some time. As per this the same happened now the problem got solved almost by 80% and no trisection also found, only in few occasions we can hear that sound especially when he is suffering from cold or cough at present. Apart from this a major concern is “he is not able to get into good sleep “which we observed from birth itself, hardly he will sleep 6-7 hours out of 24 hours that too very disturbing. The major things we observed are · He will sleep max of 3 hours in total day and another 3-4 hr at night. · Night times he use to cry a lot unable to find the reason even we are giving him good food in regular intervals. · He will be calming down when we put him on our shoulder and keep on walking in night times. · Even we tried to give him a general medicine colimex but of no use. · Again in the morning he seems normal and having all good activities and very sharp enough. · There is no indigestion problem too he goes for motion 2-3 times a day and urinates regularly. Please suggest us with good medication guidance for making him sleep well due to which we are also facing huge issue.
Hello doctors good evening. This was my first baby and my delivery was cesarean. She was only 2.25 kg at birth. She was in incubator for 10 days. My girl baby was 10 months old. I dont have self feeding after 3 months. From 4 th month I gave her bottlemilk only. From 8 th month I am giving her rice dhal & carrot. Last ten days she was not eating food and drinking milk properly. I need to feed her nutrition rich diet and drinks to keep her healthy. Kindly guide me. Thanking you.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 15 days and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done?
As in the case of most infections, the occurrence of tonsillitis is more common in children due to relatively lower immunity and habits that invite infections. Let's take a look at the first line of defence when you have a cranky child with swollen tonsils.
1. Make your child gargle with salty warm water: This treatment is most helpful in any infection in the mouth. Add half teaspoonful of salt to a glass of warm water and make the child gargle with the mixture as many times in the day as possible (to a maximum of 5 times). Continue till the condition prevails.
Make sure the child spits out the water and not drinks it.
2. Antibiotics: Consult the ent specialist and have the antibiotics if it is a bacterial cause as per the doctor. Take the alternative treatment prescribed in case of other causes. The entire course of medication should be completed even if the kid gets better sooner to eliminate all traces of bacteria.
3. Painkiller/numbing lozenges: Painkillers that are prescribed by the doctor can be given to ease the pain. Same is the case with lozenges but care should be taken that he/she should not have too many of these.
4. Allow him/her to take rest: It does help in a betterment of the condition!
5. Give warm (not hot) soothing food: Soup, ginger honey mixture, ginger tea can help soothe the inflamed tonsils in most cases. The condition, more often than not, gets better within 7-10 days.