Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Urologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Neer Kulkarni
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Neer KulkarniYour feedback matters!
Dear sir I am suffering pain bcz in my kidney 2 stone 1st stone 2.9 mm and 2nd stone 2.7 mm and present time I am take medicine but pain not finish and get so pain but pain what I can do please help me sir.
Hi am 23 years old. Unmarried and living in a hostel in bangalore. From 21st feb I am having pain in my stomach as if something is pinching. The pain is sometimes in the mid of stomach sometimes left and right part of lower abdomen. And sometimes near the ribs. It even goes to my back. I had periods on 29th feb and it started at night with a spot and from next day it was normal. In my ultra sound it was showing that small cortical cysts seen in both ovaries. My periods was fr 5 days. And on 12th march I had urine test. Appearance slightly cloudy. Colour pale yellow. Puss cells 3_4. Rbcs occasional. Thyroid level 1.05. Pain while urinating and some white fluid I had found in urine sometimes. Knw pain while urinated in that area is not there. Some pain is still there in my stomach. In my blood test hcg <0.1 and from my nipples white fluid is coming out while pressing. In blood reports it was showing prolactin level 30.23. What could be the reason fr that? please reply and do the needful.
Hi, I have inflammation in the GI tract, and another imp thing is there r very less digestive enzymes in the body. Due to this absorption, digestion and bowel movement is very very tough. Bowel movement doesn't happen the saliva doesn't get produced when I eat anything. Even a dal chawal is difficult to digest. Could you please suggest me for the same. Should I take some supplements.
I am suffering from frequent urge to urinate. My blood sugar level is completely normal. Please advice.
Once my stool became very hard due to taking many antibiotics for stool disturbance and my anus very badly affected due to passing hard stool. There was several tiny fissures and three big fissures in my anus. After occurring these fissures when I went toilet for second bowel movement then what a burning sense in my anus it seems to me that someone put chilly and salt in my anus and after every motion about 5 ml blood comes out. Though the severe burning sense stop after three days but coming blood is continue after motion. This took 40 days to heal the anus completely. Then again after 3 months my stool becomes little hard and then again several tiny fissures and some deep fissures come and again burning ,pain, blood coming. Is this normal fissure? Because anal fissure generally one which is situated posterior midline but for me why multiple fissure? Why it is coming again and again after complete healing if stool becomes little hard occasionally? I want a permanent cure from it. Pls help me. At present I am taking high fibre diet and drinking lot of water to keep the stool soft but I want a permanent cure from it at any cost so that fissures does not come after hard motion. Is it possible by any surgery? Pls help in details I want a permanent cure not temporary healing.
Ayurveda is a holistic system of medicine that focuses on improving your overall well-being, rather than just focusing on the symptoms of the disease. Being a complete natural based method, it has no side effects. Ayurvedic remedies for kidney stones emphasize on improving your lifestyle and diet to keep the energy balance in your body.
The causes of kidney stones range from factors such as an imbalanced diet, sedentary lifestyle and spicy food. Less water consumption is also a major cause of kidney stones. These factors cause problems in the various doshas in the human body, leading to diseases. It leads to toxin formation in the body called ama. These toxins trickle down to the urinary tract, causing crystals to form, thus leading to kidney stones.
Ayurvedic remedies consist of using diuretic herbs to dissolve the stones. Once the stones are dissolved, it is then recommended to use various cleansing techniques such as Panchakarma, which helps in strengthening the body. It is recommended to drink at least 2 to 3 liters of water daily and urinate whenever the urge occurs.
If the bladder stores the urine for a long time, then it leads to kidney stones. You need to cut down on foods that contain salt in excess. Add more green vegetables to your diet as they provide the body with essential nutrients such as calcium.
A comprehensive list of the changes you should make are:
1. Avoid eating dry and heavy foods
2. Limit consumption of coffee, tea, pickle based foods and cold drinks
3. Restrict consumption of non-vegetarian foods such meat and poultry
4. Drink adequate water regularly
5. Consume parboiled rice, brown rice and ginger
6. Consume lots of fruit juices, soup and water
7. Increase water consumption during summer months
8. Don’t suppress the urge to urinate
Some herbal remedies to control kidney stones are combining “mehendi” with water to form a decoction and then consuming it. Increase consumption of horse-gram as it decreases risk of kidney stones. Make sure you exercise on a regular basis as it improves your overall well-being and keeps you healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Hello sir my mom always get infection of uriary track .unki starting me kidney bhi kaam nhi kar rahi thi fir usey restart kiya gaya unko abhi allahabad ke nephrlogist dekh rahe hai mai aap se bhi consult karna chata ho unko thoda sugar bhi rahta hai.
Our kidneys act as filters which constantly flushes out toxins and excess minerals with water in form of urine. Urine contains lots of minerals which may precipitate and form stones. Urine has lots of pro-precipitating agents and anti-precipitating agents. When their balance disturbs due to some disease, stones start forming. These stones may often lead to abdominal pain which is referred to as renal colic.
What exactly is renal colic?
Renal or ureteric colic is the term used for typical pain in one side of abdomen in flank region starting from back and radiating forward towards lower abdomen up to scrotum. This is usually associated with nausea, vomiting and urinary discomfort. There may be blood in urine.
How kidney stones are related to renal colic?
Kidney stones usually form inside kidney and lies there without causing any pain. But whenever they are dislodged and stuck at mouth of kidney (pelvis) or anywhere in ureter, they block the passage of urine of that kidney. This causes swelling in kidney termed as hydronephrosis. This swelling in kidney causes renal / ureteric colic. This colic is protective phenomenon and tries to push out the stones. Small stones do come out in urine by this natural process. This spontaneous expulsion of small stones is common and many local practitioners used to get credit of it feigning benefit of their medicine. However large stones need some form of intervention to come out. Otherwise, they do harm to kidneys in long term.
Symptoms of kidney stones along with renal /ureteric colic -
- Most stones which are lying in calyces of kidney are asymptomatic
- Nausea & vomiting
- Frequent urinary tract infections
- Fever with chills
- Foul smelling urine
- Hesitency, frequency and burning in urination
- Blood in urine (urine with a reddish, pink or brownish hue)
- Passage of small stones in urine
Treatment of renal colic
Treatment of ureteric/renal stones involves control of symptoms and stone removal.
- Expectant Treatment or Medical Expulsion Therapy: Small stones of less than 4 mm size usually pass on its own and some medicines like alpha-blockers and steroid hasten up their expulsion. Medium size stone (4-6 mm), sometimes passes with aid of these medications. But stones larger than 6 mm usually require intervention.
- Lithotripsy: This method involves breaking of stones by shock waves into small dusty particles which pass through urine on its own. This is usually suitable for stones upto 1.5 cm and lying in kidneys. This is non-operative treatment which can be done on OPD or Daycare basis.
- Ureteroscopy (URS): This method involves entry of very thin semirigid scope through urethra into ureter. Stone is broken by LASER and removed. This involves single day admission and spinal anaesthesia.
- RIRS- Retrograde Intra Renal Surgery: In this method very thin flexible scope in maneuvered through urethra into the upper ureter and pelvi-calyceal system of kidney. Stones in kidney or upper ureter are broken by LASER and removed. This is also done under anaesthesia and requires a day admission.
- Mini- PCNL: This method is suitable for large renal stones. In this technique, a small hole is made into the kidney through back and tiny scope is entered into the kidney. Stones are broken by LASER and removed. This is done under anaesthesia and require two to three days admission.