Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Neena Nichlani
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neena NichlaniYour feedback matters!
Hi sir/mam meri wife ki normal delivery 5 mhine pehle hui thi. Lkn ab 5 months ke baad 22 ko uski period date thi Lkn nhi hui. Sir/mam m baccha Abhi nhi chata. Muje kya Karna chaiye. Agr koi side effect na ho tho tablet de du. Please suggest me.
I am 25 years old married since 2 yrs. My husband report says bilateral small testes, severe left and mild right varicocele. My follicle count is 3-4 gfs of right and 1-2 gfs of left ovary. Wanted to know if ivf works in 1st attempt.
Doctor advice me to take coepreg and my cure for 3 months 2 months over. Nw she said take goodova (50) from 2nd day of your periods. Is this useful to conceive?
Hello Dr. Pregnancy Mae dry fruits kitni quantity Mae kha saktay h.kaaju , kismis, badam & pistA. Abhi garmi Ke din h to koi problem to nai h khane m. Please suggest me kitni quantity m aur kese khane chahiye.
Right overy of my wife was removed in 2006 Of late she suffers from heavy and continual bleeding. TVS USG reveals that multiple tumors of small size have been created in left ovary as well asuterus. Is removal of overy and uterus is must. Her age is 35 years and has one child of 12 years.
Me and my girl had sex only outside of vagina and in cloth I wiped my part and had just ribbed and I didn't come at all while cuming I came back and went restroom .now my girl didn't get period she is afraid will she get pregnancy .please give me suggest.
Lasers have come as a boon to treat many medical conditions very safely and effectively. They are absolutely indispensable for permanent hair removal, tattoo removal, freckle removal, skin rejuvenation, treatment of birthmarks and many other internal medical conditions. There is a common misconception that lasers are harmful for your skin and can cause skin cancers. This is far from the truth, since lasers are actually used to treat skin cancers and also help in keeping the skin youthful and rejuvenated.
- Lasers use non-ionising light (like red or green light) and not ionising radiation like x-rays or gamma rays. These spectrums of light do not induce cancer formation.
- Fair skinned races are at much greater risk than skin of color. Melanin in darker skin does not allow harmful UV light in sunlight to penetrate through and the risk of skin cancers in darker skin is therefore small with normal sun exposure. Also, common lasers do not use UV light.
- Laser treatments are administered not in prolonged durations but in pulses much less than a second and parameters in the range of milliseconds and microseconds are most commonly used. Prolonged sun exposure is the most common precipitating factor for skin cancers.
- Laser light does not reach any internal organ. In fact, it requires some expertise even to make laser light reach its target just 1-2 millimeters below the skin. This is because melanin pigment in skin blocks laser light from getting through. An expert dermatologist with sound knowledge of skin optics and laser physics is able to achieve this safely and effectively.
- Laser treatments work on the principle of ''selective photothermolysis'. This means that laser light very specifically destroys only the intended target. Thus, a hair removal laser will destroy only the hair roots while leaving surrounding skin structures unharmed. Similarly, blood vessels in birth marks, collagen in wrinkles or scars, abnormal growths and cancers and individual inks in tattoos can be targeted very specifically with lasers without affecting any other structure.