Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neena NichlaniYour feedback matters!
Eat fresh vegetables daily.
Avoid having sugar completely.
Eat whole wheat bread instead of white bread; avoid everything made from white flour and make whole wheat bread, chapattis and brown rice a way of life.
Do not skip a meal and eat three meals a day.
Drink plenty of water to eliminate the toxins from the system.
Limit your fat intake to 2-3 teaspoons a day.
Increase the fiber intake as it provides a sense of fullness and also prevents hunger pangs.
Take antioxidants for protecting the body against the toxins released during weight loss.
Exercise catalyzes your efforts to lose weight and even regular walking for thirty minutes can give you the benefits of an aerobics exercise.
To improve the metabolism, try increasing the duration, frequency, intensity of your daily workout.
Remember that maintaining the ideal weight is a lifetime commitment and not a short-term affair. Firmly believe that the pleasure of being trim and healthy is far better than the pleasure of eating unwisely.
My age is20. I have sex and have pregnant for 1 month. First I am not married. I want to remove my pregnant. Please help and tell me by any tablets or capsule.
I have a problem that I have sex with my gf yesterday and I didn't use safety measures .Now she is getting worried .Help me on this to stop pregnancy.
I am 28 years old female got married two years back & trying to conceive since then but even trying from 2 years I am not conceiving. Me & my husband's all test are normal. Please suggest me how this problem can be solved.
My sister had already two seizerian for her two children birth. Again she is pregnant is it harmful for her or is it possible to have child with any danger. What we should do.
I'm 30 years old female n had pregnant for 3 times but unfortunately my 1st child got died within 5 days due to Pneumonia and other I got mis carriage in 2nd month. This time im in my 3rd month and done USG but it showing no heartbeats for the fetus, they found foetalpole inside the sac and irregular sac in uterine cavity. Doctor suggested to abort this. But I do not want to loose this and is there any chances if i'll do USG once again after 2 weeks or is there any problem with me. Pl advise.
What do I do to get pregnant. I received my menstruation periods 23rd November and my menstruation cycle is 28days. What are the most fertile days for me to conceive. Thanks.
Hi, I am 15 weeks pregnant and I have bacteria in urine test. Doctor prescribed niftas 100 mg tablet twice a day. Now I am using calcium, iron tablets and ecosprin also. Shall I take niftas tablet along with these tablets. Please let me know.
Sir, my wife pregnancy (according to lady dr) 7 weak and my baby heart beet not present ,so please advice me, Dr. advice to 2nd advice of other dr.
I have marks on my body that's occurs generally after pregnancy. Should I use Bio Oil? What should I do?
Kya pregnancy test period k day 1 ya same period k din karne se result positive aane k chanses hote hai. Hcg level high hota hai kya?
M 21 week pregnant. M getting colourless discharge in my right side breast while squeezing .Is it normal.
My one year baby is not eating anything these days. He only loves to drink water. Even he don't like milk, very low quantity of milk he take. Normally he ate everything. I think it's all due to this summer season. Still m worried about his health. What should I do? What should I offer him to eat that he will like.
I delivered a baby boy on 12 May and now I am getting fatter day by day. Please advise me some diet to reduce.
We had unsafe sex 1 month ago on 2 oct, I had a doubt so took pills and got periods on 8 oct which was regular. But it’s been 35 days, I still didn’t have periods. Is there any possibility of pregnancy if not why my periods are delayed.
PMS is one of the worst food sensitive diseases. Symptoms include moodiness, bloating and headache. All it takes is one symptom to crop up for the whole body to go down. While environmental changes and preventive measures play a crucial role in dealing with this condition, careful choice of food goes a long way in keeping PMS under control. Here is a list of some best and worst food for PMS:
Foods that are Good During PMS:
- Brussels sprouts, Artichokes and Broccoli: These veggies with high fibre content are known to ease bloating. Furthermore, the high water content of these veggies effectively deals with gas, discomfort, and puffiness. The idea is to refrain from foods with high sodium content that only contributes to the suffering.
- Quinoa, what berry and popcorn: These foods help to deal with a short temper which is a very common occurring of PMS. Some other good effects of a high carb diet such as these include fighting anxiousness, depression and maintain composure. Consuming whole grain on a daily basis also helps to keep the mood cheerful. This happens because of the added secretion of the feel good factor hormone called serotonin.
- Banana: Many women tend to face sleep disturbances before the period sets in. A recent study at the John Hopkins University found that less sleep before the period makes a woman susceptible to cramps and discomfort. Banana contains melatonin. The latter helps the body maintain its natural rhythm.
- Eggs: The cravings during PMs can be very difficult to handle. It is therefore very important to start the day a very healthy breakfast. The right amount of protein and healthy fat present in an egg helps to keep the body energised throughout the day. Scrambled egg and an ounce of chicken is a perfect answer to PMs craving.
Some foods to avoid during PMS:
- Processed fats: Processed fat contains a lot of processed fats, sodium and salt. Processed fats make a woman puffy and increment bloating. Processed foods contain very high protein content that becomes very difficult for the body to process during PMS.
- Sugary foods: Craving for sugary food is pretty normal during PMS. However, too much sugar consumption during PMS fluctuate the blood sugar level. They also aggravate tension and mood swings. The latest study has found that refined sugar can disturb the immune system and creates a lot of fatigue in a woman.
- Caffeine: Restricting caffeine during the period can help prevent the cramps and bloating. Certain caffeine such as coffee, cigarettes and chocolate can aggravate breast tenderness, anxiety, and depression. What's more, they systematically create a craving for sweet and other caffeine-related stuff. A better alternative to caffeine during PMs is herbal and green tea, water and fruit juice. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.