Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neena NichlaniYour feedback matters!
My age is 25 I have thyroid problem before I took unani medicine for this now my tsh is normal 4.now I'm facing periods problem periods is coming every month but only for 1 and 2 day finish and very less blood and light. I'm taking unani medicine means P, habbe mudir sharbat mudir, mahwari I'm taking all these medicine before 4-5 days of period but it's coming 1 and 2 days. What to do for this.
My wife is 29 week pregnant. Doctor s said she is less in weight and also they said baby weights is only for 22 weeks. Old tell me how to increase the weight.
My wife age is 24yr. She is suffering from PCOD. We are planning to have baby after 2 years. Will it create a problem for her to perceive pregnancy? We have consulted doctor, she has given some tablets to take for controlling hormones.
I'm three months conceive now. The whole day I'm tired and dizziness is always there. This is my second baby. For my first baby I was not tired this much. Is it normal? Help me out.
My wife is 7 week pregnant. I want to know the complete diet chart & routine till delivery. What should we do and shouldn't? Kindly advice in details month wise or week wise.
Older studies have indicated that viewing sexually direct media might be associated with sexual risk behaviors in men who have sex with men or homosexuas. However, most prior research has not explored this association cross-culturally or the potential influence that important a variable that is possibly predictive of the outcome under study might have on the association.The aim is to explore the association between self-reports of viewing Sexually explicit media depicting various sexual risk behaviors and engagement in sexual risk behaviors after controlling for relevant a variable that is possibly predictive of the outcome under study in India.
200 hundred Men who have sex with men participated in a survey, Sexually direct media consumption was surprisingly frequent in Men who have sex with men in India. Viewing a larger proportion of Sexually direct media showing sexual risk behaviors was associated with a larger number of regular partners with whom Men who have sex with men or homosexuals reported engaging in sexual risk behaviors, but not with the number of casual partners. HIV-related knowledge and seeking male sex partners were associated with the number of regular partners with whom homosexuals had engaged in sexual risk behaviors. Seeking sexual sensation, HIV-related knowledge, and seeking male sex partners were associated with the number of casual partners with whom Men who have sex with men had engaged in sexual risk behaviors.
Further research exploring the relation between Sexually explicit direct use and sexual health risk behaviors should considered important psychological and behavioral a variable that is possibly predictive of the outcome, as sexually transmitted infections are on the rise in our country.
My sister has scanty flow in periods since many years. Is scanty flow in periods i. E. Only 1st 2 days normal flow n then no flow only spotting for next 4-5 days, ok for a 38 years old lady? Is there any medication to increase flow? Pls advice.
We had sex on 12 of this month she is suppose to get her periods in first week of month but she dint get and after we had sex she got her periods after to week of over intercourse. She is having a severe pain in stomach and she has severe pain in her vaginal areas? Is she pregnant? Are we suppose to worry?
My wife is pregnant. She is feeling hungry. But unable to eat anything. She is also feeling nausea, debility.
What problems are created during sex please tell me to avoid them? I do not like to use any condom please tell me other protection?
Blood pressure is the thrust exerted by the blood against the artery walls or blood vessels. A certain count of blood pressure is necessary for blood circulation, but anything excessive may prove to be trouble. A reading above the count considered normal; 140/90 (mmHg) may induce symptoms, such as short breath, severe headaches, nosebleeds and anxiety.
1. Preeclampsia is a condition wherein, the blood pressure peeks high after 20 weeks of conception accompanied by traces of protein in urine and functional disorders in a few organs.
2. Hypertension might often result in the delivery of an underdeveloped (abnormally small size) baby.
4. The placenta detaches itself from the uterine wall much prior to the delivery.
5. Preeclampsia escalates one’s risks of suffering from heart disorders or other cardiovascular diseases.
6. It restricts the blood flow to the placenta (an organ nourishing the baby), thus cutting off adequate supply of oxygen and nutrients to the fetus.
Signs and symptoms:
1. Excessive protein content in urine
2. Impaired liver functioning
3. Low urine levels
5. Intense pain and tenderness in the upper abdomen
6. Problems in eyesight such as double vision or temporary loss of vision, light sensitivity and blurriness.
7. Abnormal swelling
8. Persistent and a severe headache
Medications do meddle with pregnancy. However, certain medications are considered safe to be used for keeping blood pressure levels under control. These include Angiotensin Converting Enzyme (ACE) inhibitors, Angiotensin Receptor Blockers (ARBs) and Renin Inhibitors. However, do consult a doctor to get your dosage administered accurately.
During summer you try to take special care about the overall health of your body, particularly, your eyes. Eyes are one of the most important organs of the body, and the scorching summer heat can cause serious eye problems like conjunctivitis, infections, red eye, migraines etc., which is why it's important to take proper care of eyes during the summer season.
Here are some tips to keep your eyes cool and protected during the summer:
- Wearing sunglasses is very important when you are outdoors as it protects your eyes from the harmful UVA and UVB light. This will help in avoiding migraines and even serious conditions like cataract.
- Avoid midday sunshine. Stay indoors as much as possible during the middle of the day to avoid the sunshine then when the effect of the sun and ultraviolet radiation exposure are at their peak.
- When you plan to go for a swim, make sure you wear your swimming goggles. Otherwise you might catch conjunctivitis.
- You should not splash water into the eyes directly unless any foreign particles such as dust enter your eyes. This might damage the tear film of the eye, which protects your eyes.
- You need to maintain proper hygiene by washing your hands and face properly as soon as you reach home so that dust or grime does not enter the eyes as their entry can result in allergies and infections.
- You can keep a slice of cucumber on each of your eyes to relax and cool them down.
- 6 to 8 hours of sleep are a must as they help in revitalizing your eyes.
- Adding green vegetables, carrots, nuts, liver and fruits to your diet would be very beneficial for the health of your eyes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.