Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Neelam S Thool
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Neelam S ThoolYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 25 years old male. I am 75 kgs and height is 5.5. I have to lose my weight around 5 kgs. I wil walk for 5 km in evening. Is it right method.
I am a 34 years old female. Since last 2 days I am having pain in my right knee. Just below the knee cap. Inwards.can not fold legs n sit fr more time .if I stand I feel relaxed. But I can not give pressure on right leg n stand. Please advice
Hello sir humko ko heart attack aya tha 2014 me meri age abhi 36 saal he mene stunt dalwaye he kya stunt safe he or mujhe dawa kya hamesa khani hogi iske alawa blokage remove karne ki bhi koi therapy ayi he kya yadi he to kripya uski jankari bataye .
Are you suffering from depression and it is hampering your daily life and activities? Are you so sad and preoccupied that you cannot focus on the brighter side of life? Depression is capable of causing great stress, anxiety and can even make you suicidal. There are many ways by which you can cure depression, and get back to a healthy life, with a healthy and untroubled mind. They are as follows:
- Stay in touch with people: You must not withdraw from everyday life and isolate yourself. This actually makes things worse for you. Instead, you should socialize and keep in touch with people. This will enable you to share your feelings with others and improve your mood.
- Stay active: Depression may make you tired and stressed, and you may not feel like getting up. However, you should stay active by taking up some form of workout. This is likely to improve your state of mind. Start with walking for 20 minutes every day, if you have not been in touch with regular exercise for a long time.
- Stand up to your fears: Instead of succumbing to your fears and avoiding them, you need to face them strongly. When feeling low and stressed out, it is likely for you to avoid other people, abstain from going out, or travelling. If you face such situations, do not give in to them. Instead try to oppose them.
- Do not drink too much: Alcohol may seem like a good solution for keeping away from your depression and negative thoughts. However, you must not drink excessively for coping with your problem, as this is capable of making you even more depressed instead of solving your problem. Alcohol should be avoided in depression as it is a CNS depressant and may worsen depression. Exercise increases endorphins and BDNF which are natural mood elevators.
- Maintain a healthy diet: When you are suffering from depression, it is likely for you to develop food aversion, which might result in undesirable weight loss. Some people find a resort in food and become overweight by overeating. Several medicines for treating depression also affect your appetite negatively. If you want to avoid the extremes of eating more or eating less, you need to consult a GP and get an ideal diet chart, which will keep you healthy.
- Get a professional treatment: In case your depression does not improve and if you feel like harming yourself, it is important for you to talk to your doctor. There are several treatment procedures for depression, which include talk therapy, self-help measures, and anti-depressant medicines.
There are plenty of ways by which you can get over depression. You should start making some major changes to your regular lifestyle, make a daily routine for yourself, and try to realize that both good and bad are a part of life, which you cannot change or avoid. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.