Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Naziya Hatim Shaikh
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Naziya Hatim ShaikhYour feedback matters!
I am taking half spoon of Alla powder with water in the morning from last 7 years. What basics else can I do for stopping hair fall at home.
If someone is having a cold even in summer and no medicine is working well what should be done best to cure it permanently.
I have stones in my gall bladder; is there any method of dissolving those and removing without operating and removing the gall bladder?
I am 23 years old. I have black spots and acne scars on my face since last 2 years and I takes lots of treatment from dermatologist but did not get rid off. My engagement will be held in 20 days plss help me what can I do?
I am 61 and taxi driver. After 2 hours of drive I feel numbness in my legs. What I should do? what medicine I can take?
As parents watch their children grow, they take pleasure in seeing their kids perform simple activities like crawling, rolling, talking, walking, etc. However, a child’s intellectual development could be hampered, and they could have intellectual disability (ID). While the symptoms are obvious during infancy in some children, others show symptoms only during their schooling period. There are associated mental conditions like seizures, mood disorders, vision/hearing problems, autism, etc.
In medical terms, a child is said to be affected by ID if his/her IQ is less than 75. Normal IQ ranges between 85 and 115, with the average being 100. There are various tests that a doctor would do to test if the child’s IQ is affected. The following are some milestones that the family can observe to help in diagnosis.
- Rolling, sitting, crawling, and walking are all delayed
- Improper speech
- Slow to learn things like toilet training, dressing, feeding, etc.
- Tends to forget things easily
- Throwing tantrums to get what they want
- Lack of logical thinking, problem-solving, and connecting actions with results
Causes: While the exact aetiology is not established, in 2/3 affected children, ID is the result of when the brain development is affected. Some of the causes include the following:
- Genetic conditions like Down syndrome
- Alcohol or drugs or smoking abuse, malnutrition, and infections during pregnancy
- Issues during childbirth, including forceps delivery, reduced oxygen levels, or premature birth
- Illnesses during early stages of life, including whooping cough, meningitis, head injury, toxic substances exposure, severe abuse, and malnutrition
Diagnosis: In addition to IQ tests, other structural abnormalities can be diagnosed using magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and an electroencephalogram (EEG) to look for evidence of seizures, etc. Observing the child, interviewing the parents, and testing the child can together help in confirming the diagnosis.
Management: The family has to work together to get the child to lead a normal a life. Speech therapy, occupational therapy, nutrition counseling, physical therapy, etc., are all available as support systems to work on improving various aspects. The parents play a critical role and in addition to above, they can do the following:
- Learn about the condition as much as possible and support the child.
- Allow the child to become independent, even if he/she is making mistakes. Allow them to make mistakes until they learn the right way of doing things. Coax them into taking feedback and learning new things.
- Get them involved in group activities like arts, sports, etc.
- Keep in touch with the teachers so that you are aware of their progress in school.
- Reinforcing learning at home is very essential.
- Form support groups with similar parents and caretakers.
- ID is definitely not easy to manage in a child, but there is definitely a lot of help available compared to what was available earlier.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Sir, my wife age 43, she is suffering from theumatoid arthritis last nine years. How is fully curable.
My skin on head became dry and because of dryness its itching alot. I use helmet while driving. Please suggest me medicine or oil to get rid of this problem?
I had pain on my both feet knees when I use indian WC when I try to get up that tym I get pain on my both knees so please help me for that.
Hi Using marijuana and hash from the age of 13, using daily from last 3 years in increasing quantities. Having problems memorizing and concentrating quite stressed any medication for quitting.
Hi this is very disgusting question I am asking but no way for me I am having below 5 inches penis there is a question in my mind that after marriage can I satisfy my wife . If not how can I increase my pennies size .
I did my TCA peel 15% the skin peel of and it become white only that affected place and how long it takes time to come new skin on my face.
I am a female aged 58 years and suffering with diabetes. I an also suffering with neuropathic pain in my feet, legs and also with tingling hands. Kindly advise me treatment.
I m having throat pain Can you suggest me any syrup which will be effective Throat pain seems like I m having allergy near my neck.
I am 24 years old I am a boy I have pimples on my face please tell me how way I get rid from pimples give me a suitable example for it.
I feel heat in my top of penis. Some time I feel pain and go to toilet again and again. I have also low morning erection. Some heat found in urine test. I am taking norfloxin tab from 20 days but I did not get any benefit. What can I do?
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!