Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dt. Nazia Shaik
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. Nazia ShaikYour feedback matters!
My height is 172cm and weight is 68. My BMI is normal. But I look like fatty. What will be the reason?
Reflexology says that foot massage aids in releasing the blocks that hold the energy from flowing through the body. Known by the name, Padabyang in Ayurveda, the massaging of the feet at specific points have many health benefits, and at the same time, helps in the curing of some diseases as well. Ayurveda considers feet massage as a beneficial therapy that offers amazing health benefits.
What are the advantages of feet massaging at night?
Any kind of massage contributes to enhancing your well-being and feet massage is no different. The massaging of the feet at night without fail has several benefits that are as enumerated below:
- Relaxation: Massaging the feet at night gives a perfect relaxation and helps you to cope with the long and tiring day. It is simply a great way for the reduction of stress and feels relaxed.
- Improving blood circulation: We all know that a good blood circulation is an essence of maintaining good health. If blood cannot circulate freely, it may give rise to many health problems. A foot massage at the specific point before going to bed significantly helps in the improvement of the flow of blood.
- Good sleep: Massaging the feet at night plays a crucial role in having a good night’s sleep which is extremely beneficial for good health.
- Reduce PMS: Pre Menstrual Syndrome abbreviated as PMS is a difficult battle that all women have to deal with. PMS causes a lot of pain accompanied by a lot of physical changes. To effectively deal with PMS feet massaging at night is an excellent option.
- Reduce pains and aches: Massaging the feet every night before going to bed is a very effective way in the reduction of various types of pains and aches of the body. A proper and regular massage is recommended in this situation for more effective relief from pains.
- Good for headaches and migraines: Another amazing benefit of feet massaging at night is that it helps to give you a great relief from headaches and migraines. It gives you a quick relief and most importantly without taking any medicines or having to face any other side effects.
- Reduces heel pain: Many experience difficulties with heel pain in the morning after waking up. Feet massage at night before going to bed is a great way for the reduction of pain in the heels. At the same time, it also helps to deal with pain from flat feet.
- Fights depression: A feet massage at night time also helps to fight depression effectively, and in this case, it is recommended to give a self-massage.
Thus, a foot massage at night is highly beneficial, and Ayurveda encourages massaging with oil as the benefits are multiplied when the foot is massaged with medicated oils. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I have suffering. Under weight. Conditions. Now. My age is 22. And. Height176.& weight. 53kg. How. I can. Improve. My. Health.
Good morning, everybody I am Dr Adhishwar Sharma I am a plastic surgeon with a microvascular training I have done my MBBS from MKCG Berhampur, Odisha in 1992. We recently celebrated 25 years of entry in MBBS course and followed by after finishing my MBBS in 1997 I went in 98 I joined PGI Chandigarh, where I did my training in joint surgery and after finishing my joint surgery training and passing MS Joint surgery I work for another 3 years in PGI as a registrar followed by 3 years in Civil Hospital, Karnal and then I joined Jensen plastic training in Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi which is one of the most largest departments of plastic surgery in India. After finishing my in 2010 I join 2007 and I finish in 2010 and from 2011 and 12 I spend doing fellowships in hand surgery and head and neck surgery in which I learned about the microvascular surgery, hand surgery above treatment of breaking blood cells which is my passion and my keen interest in treating patients of red blood cells and preferred nerve surgery. And then I spend another 6 months in head and neck Namrata learning head and neck surgeries, how to do head and neck reconstruction and various head and neck tumor management and other things and in 2012 generally I entered practice and briefly about and then I was working in Central Hospital Faridabad for 2 years then nowadays I am mainly working in Fortis Gurgaon and little bit of my work is there in Metro Hospital Faridabad and plus I do my own clinic in Brahmanand clinic in Faridabad which is located in near BK Chowk, NIT. And I want to talk about by the key passion that is brachial plexus injuries, my brachial plexus injuries are basically nothing but the flex of nerves which comes from the cervical cord and it supplies the from downwards from shoulder to hand, it control every movement of your hand. So hand is a very critical and very key component of human body. It’s a key means you're not gainfully employed, your potential is a human being is not fulfilled, if you don't have a functional and upper limb and from function upper limb including the hand. So these injuries are nowadays increasing because they are of mainly two types one is paediatric injuries and other is adult, paediatric is mainly birth canal injuries children are their plexus is damage during birth and these are basically low and other is the adult injuries, adult injuries are mainly high-velocity injuries suffered by the teenagers or the young adults during while driving motorcycle or having fallen from height and there are few injuries which are caused by tumors and hydrogenic dissection during an injury during surgery or another thing. So main bulk 90% of causes from the roadside traffic accidents and you see the breaking plexus injury doesn't kill the person but it effectively puts a person out of his employment and his social life, he is handicap for life unless he that armed he is functions are restored and that person cannot achieve its economic potential as well as potentially a human being. So treating these injuries and having these injuries is not only rehabilitate human being but you also make society more productive. So we have a lot of experience of treating these injuries in my clinic and Fortis Gurgaon and this thing I have done more than 200 cases of these injuries and I have been writing a blog about as a plastic surgeon, as a doctor, as a human being, we touch so many human beings in my life time and in my practice, so I have been writing all those interesting stories in my blog Brahmanand Clinic at BlogSpot and Brahmanand Clinic at WordPress, there are two blogs and there is another 3rd blog herbs and breaking plexus injuries.blogspot.com. So if you visit this blogs you will see how as a plastic surgeon, as a doctor we test that people's lives and we make them more productive and we conclude to the society. Thank you very much.