Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nayana DedhiaYour feedback matters!
I have itching in the area of base of the penis and below the scrotal sacs appears like a small white powder spread. I am thinking that it is infection that usually occurs in summer. Please help me to get out of this problem and suggest some remedies.
Hi, I m 25years male I m trying to get into jetairways, for that clear skin is needed and I m have a small scar on my nose so what shall I do, will it get clear by lasers treatment please reply.
E-coli infection treated with 21 days of ofloxacin 200 and now I am feeling somewhat okay. My prostate and other related parts are normal in shape and size. My doctor advised me to take ALFOO 10 mg for 30 days. Is it ok to take? I am taking it for past 2 days why alfoo is prescribed when I am ok with size of prostate and other related parts, can someone explain briefly please.
My brother is 18years old. His complexion is not very fair. Now he has a little marks on his face. Uske face pr small small black and white marks ho gya h. He has tried many types of cream on his face. But all goes in vain. Please tell me what to do to get a clear and fair skin?
Hello Dr. My problem is I have my upper lip is very black comparative to lower, lower lip is normal in color, my complexion is what I never used any alcohol or smoke, not go in sun more. Simply used lipstick at regular use with fine quality. This problem is from my school time and its not genetic. I consulted with a dr, she recommend me chaptex lip balm from intas company but there is no effect at all please Dr. please suggest me some effective medication to get permanent rid of it.
As I am turning to 20 my face is looking smaller. It's not looking good. Smaller. What I should do. That my face look bigger.
I am 23 and I have pimples and scars on my face since 4-5 years. Can you suggest how I can get a clean and scar free face. I want to look fair and handsome.
I am looking black. When I playing cricket in sun light my skin getting too dark but my friend's also playing with me but they are not getting dark. But my skin got darkness. And looking too aged my age is 26.
I have black spots and pimples on my back. They r very irritating, pls send me health related queries wt to use to avoid getting the spots.
Hi this is ajay I am 23 years old I am irritating from oil skin so how can I reduce my oil skin totally.
Moles are the most common form of physical identification proof, but are often unwanted. Moles and freckles are common skin irregularities that make a person consider cosmetic surgery. Moles can be described as non-cancerous skin lesions that develop when dark skin cells are bound together in small clusters. Almost everyone has one or more mole on their body. However, freckles are simply skin discolorations that appear on light skinned people. There are a number of ways in which moles and freckles can be removed.
- Dermabrasion: This is a procedure where a small wheel is run over your skin to remove the top layer. Dermabrasion is performed under anaesthesia and is a very effective way of removing freckles and flat moles.
- Laser Surgery: Laser surgery involves the use of concentrated beams of light to remove the topmost layer of skin. As this top layer is removed, freckles and light, flat moles are also destroyed thus leaving you with a clear complexion. In some cases, multiple sessions may be required to completely remove moles and freckles. Laser surgery is not recommended for large moles or moles that protrude out of the skin.
- Shave excision: This is a surgical procedure that involves cutting off the raised section of a mole with a sharp scalpel. It does not require any sutures, but may not remove the entire mole. This surgery is often suggested in cases where a mole had grown to protrude from the skin but the discolouration itself does not bother the person. There is a very low risk of scarring associated with this procedure but the mole may recur.
- Punch Excision: Small protruding moles can also be removed with a punch excision procedure. Here, a doctor will use a small cutting apparatus in the form of a small, cylindrical punch to twist and remove the entire mole. One of two sutures may be required to close the skin in this area.
- Surgical Excision: This procedure is suggested in cases of large moles. In such cases, the surgeon will remove the entire mole and close the skin with sutures. This procedure may leave a scar behind, but in most cases, this scar is not very prominent.
In rare cases, moles can be malignant and hence it is not recommended to try removing a mole at home. For this reason, you should always a consult a surgeon if a mole appears suddenly appears or begins to look suspicious.