Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Thane and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Navin ModiYour feedback matters!
Dear Sir am 29 year old female my skin is very oily and open pores .acne pimple on my face .and dull complexes so I need Fair complex and reduce the pimple. Please guide me at homeopathy medicine Sir please please. AM wetting please.
Hello sir I am 20 years old boy, I have skin problems, there is too many pimples on my face, and dark circle's also under my eyes, I used too. Many ayurvedic medicines bt no effect please give some solutions so that I can remove pimples and dark circles from my face, please give some medicines names. And home treatment. Thank you.
What is best method to remove pubic and body hair. Is removing pubic and body have effect on sexual health.
I am suffering from allergy (i think) to water.After taking shower, hot or cold, i have continuous burning itching sensation throughout the body mostly back hands and legs.What to do?
My wife has blemishes on her face, is it due to some diet issue or due to going out in the sun? What could be the treatment?
Sir I have a hair fall problem. Nd I am loosing my weight very fastlly. Ehat I have to do sir? Please suggest.
I hv a problem of hair loss what to do, and I hv tried all shampoo but it doest work, please give me suggestion.
I am 24 years old male, am suffering from severe hair loss. Can you please suggest some remedy/treatment to be followed to overcome hairloss and regain lost hairs. Thank you!
I am losing my hair very quickly. I went to one dermatologist but no effect. I did the blood test everything is normal. please suggest which shampoo to be used. And oil. please help me.
Dermal fillers (also called injectable facial fillers) are soft tissues injected into the skin. This is done to help fill up the hollowed and flattened facial features, smoothen folds and wrinkles, fatten the cheeks, correct bumps on the nose and forehead and increase the elasticity of the skin.With advancing age, your face loses firmness and volume of the facial muscles. A facelift is a non-surgical procedure which helps to restore and create healthier and more youthful features.
Here are the things you should know about getting a liquid facelift with dermal fillers:
- The typically used dermal fillers are Juvederm, Restylane, Emervel, Radiesse and Belotero. There are several different kinds of fillers that are of different consistencies and volume.
- Fillers are composed of collagen fibers and hyaluronic acids (these come from organic sources) and a few biosynthetic compounds.
- A single treatment session takes about half to an hour.
- The swelling takes about 2 - 3 days to subside and in many cases leaves no swelling.
- Depending upon the choice of dermal filler, the results of the facelift can last up to two years.
- The type of filler used, the depth to which they are introduced, the schedule of the sessions and the nature of the treatment - are all discussed and the factors are customized to fit your specific needs because each human being ages differently. Some people get facelifts to shape and sculpt a particular facial feature like the cheekbones. Facelifts are also done for sagging skin of the neck or drooping eyelids. They help tighten the loosening skin tissue layers of the jaws and chin.
- The fillers are not permanent and this is why they are completely safe. They can be broken down and expelled by the body naturally after a given period of time without any health risk.
- Restylane fillers can be used to treat dark circles, drooping eyebrows and remove bags from under your eyes.
- Defective structure of the lips can be corrected by dermal fillers.
- The advantage of a face lift using dermal fillers over a surgical treatment is that they can be altered with advancing age. Surgical solutions look fixed and artificial because they tighten the aging skin permanently.