Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Naveen Chandra D.Your feedback matters!
I have pain in my legs when I stand for a couple of hours. It hurts during sleeping. Can suggest a remedy?
Hello doctor my child is 4 month old. She sleep a lot in the morning and less at night, can you give me some tips as to how to make her sleep at night? and can you suggest me some foods to increase my breast milk? Because I'm lacking it now so please help me doctor.
Lifestyle choices that impair blood circulation can contribute to ED. Smoking, excessive drinking, and drug abuse may damage the blood vessels and reduce blood flow to the penis. Smoking makes men with atherosclerosis particularly vulnerable to ED. Being overweight and getting too little exercise also contribute to ED. Studies indicate that men who exercise regularly have a lower risk of ED
I am a diabetic patient. Age 37 yrs. And suffering from erectile dysfunction. Is there any medicine in ayurveda or homeopathy to overcome this problem?
How to get I am taller What I want to do. Which food is need. I am so sad so that Please help me doctor.
Why nose bleeding can be serious?
A majority of people experience nosebleeds at least once in their lifetimes, whether from excessive picking of the nose or a pretty hard fall. Most nosebleeds go away soon but it can get very serious if you are not careful.
Nosebleeds can be broadly classified into two types:
1. Anterior nosebleeds, which happen from the front of the nose, are quite normal and get better quickly.
2. Posterior nosebleeds happen from deep within the nose and get very serious if proper care is not provided. However, such cases are rare and happen only in extreme trauma.
What to do when a nosebleed strikes?
- to stop the bleeding, tilt your head upwards and apply ice on the bridge of the nose. This helps in stopping the blood flow quickly. You can also stuff cotton in your nostrils while doing it.
- blow your nose in order to clear the clots in the nose as they can prolong bleeding.
When does a nosebleed get serious?
- when the measures to stop the bleeding don't work. You are at risk to lose blood if you don't get medical help.
- if you have regular nosebleeds then consult your doctor immediately as it could be a symptom of an underlying health condition.
- a nosebleed can also become serious if you are having medicines that thin blood as it could make the nosebleed more severe.
- if you suffer from a blood clotting disorder.
- if the nosebleed is a caused by a trauma like a fall or an accident and you are having difficulty in stopping the bleeding, get immediate medical help.
Related Tip: Ways to Prevent and Stop Nose Bleeding
You definitely want to be very careful and always avoid getting burned-- virtually all of the harm from sun exposure is related to sunburn—but you also want to avoid shielding yourself from the sun entirely. Here are a few tips to help you reap maximum rewards while minimizing your risks:
- Expose large amounts of your skin (at least 40 percent of your body) to sunlight for short periods daily. If using a sunscreen, give your body a chance to produce vitamin D before you apply it, and be sure to select a non-toxic sun lotion that protects against both UVB and UVA rays.
- Stay out just long enough for your skin to turn the very lightest shade of pink, if you’re naturally light-skinned, or just a hint reddish if you’re dark-skinned. Shield your facefrom the sun using a safe sunscreen or hat, as your facial skin is thin and more prone to sun damage, such as premature wrinkling.
- When you'll be in the sun for longer periods, cover up with clothing, a hat, or shade (either natural or shade you create using an umbrella).
- Consider the use of an "internal sunscreen" like astaxanthin to gain additional sun protection. Astaxanthin is a potent antioxidant (and pigment) produced by marine algae in response to their exposure to UV light. Typically, it takes several weeks of daily supplementation to saturate your body’s tissues enough to provide protection.
- Consuming a healthy diet full of natural antioxidants is another useful strategy to help avoid sun damage. Fresh, raw, unprocessed vegetables and fruits deliver the nutrients that your body needs to maintain a healthy balance of omega-6 and omega-3 oils in your skin, which is your first line of defense against sunburn. Vegetables also provide your body with an abundance of powerful antioxidants that will help you fight the free radicals caused by sun damage that can lead to burns and cancer.
I am having wart in my foot. Around 10 to 12 warts on my foot. Need suggestions for this on removal of warts.
I have problem in my stomach I am suffering from constipancy my stomach is not clear only single time 2to 3 time I need to go some time I should suffering from stomach ace.
She has weakness. And she can't do such work. She can't take a long walk. She can't do heavy work. She has low blood pressure problem. What should she do to get rid of these situation?
I am in 12th standard and I have a very bad habit to sleep while studying. So please suggest me some ideas to reduce it.
Sports Physiotherapy is a field of Physiotherapy. It focuses on the assessment and treatment of musculoskeletal injuries, particularly in relation to sport and physical activity.
Sports Physiotherapists have expert knowledge and skills in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of sports injuries so they can optimize your return to sport after injury,resolve chronic or recurrent injuries and prevent further injury,
enhance your sporting performance and sports technique, and
increase your flexibility, muscle control and strength
Sports Physiotherapists work with weekend warriors, aspirational athletes, professional sports people and Olympic champions.
Sports Injury Treatment
The immediate treatment of any soft tissue injury consists of the RICER protocol - rest, ice, compression, elevation and referral. The protocol should be followed for 48-72 hours. The aim is to reduce the bleeding and damage within the joint.
The No HARM protocol should also be applied - no heat, no alcohol, no running or activity, and no massage. This will ensure decreased bleeding and swelling in the injured area.
This regime should be used for all ligament sprains, muscle sprains and muscle bruises. Referral for bumps and bruises which occur in sport or physical activity, other than those which are minor is recommended.
Sports Physiotherapists are highly trained and experienced in...
Crisis management, enabling them to take immediate care of injuries on the field.
Providing skilled diagnosis of sporting injuries.
Correcting muscle imbalances and posture.
Prescribing exercise rehabilitation programs for specific injuries.
Bio-mechanical analysis of sports technique to improve sports performance and prevent injury.
providing education about injury management, prevention & maximizing sporting performance.
Designing stretching programs for teams and individuals.
Advising on appropriate warm up, cool down and recovery programs.
Providing pre-season screening and injury prevention programs.