Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Naushin Aslam ShaikhYour feedback matters!
What are the symptoms of malaria and does it spread from persons to persons even if we get physical?
I have been facing wired challenge since a week. Wherever I consume alcohol even a bit my heart beats goes drastically high an lands up for uneasiness. I fell a bit better when I vomit after sometime. Last Thursday I had 2 pegs of rum faced the issue and later the next day I had beer with same issue. Later on last Sunday I had a peg of vodka which gave the same effect. I thought it might be cause of the cold medicine which I was taking those days so kept a complete pause to liquor. Had a pint of pint of beer last night and it again took to the same scenario. Kindly advise.
I'm 18 years old. My weight is 54kg I want to build my body, and I want to increase my weight. So you pls give any good suggestion.
I'm having rough and curly hair it was never this before plus I do get dandruff I really wanna get rid of it as I think because of it I'm getting pimples. Help me to sort this problem.
Hello doctor I am 29 year old male, having weight of just 60 kg. My bmi is under weight. I seriously gain at least 10 kg. Please tell me best way to gain weight. Can I take weight gainer. If yes then which one should I take. Please help me.
67 years old father. Having problem of allergic asthma. diabetes.n severe cough. Dr. said. Lungs are working only 30% so v r just maintaining. Sugar is in control. Actual problem is cough is not healing. Long time has gone. Suggest me a better advice. N some precaution wht should not eat seriously. N what to eat.
You may feel there’s nothing you can do about stress. The bills won’t stop coming, there will never be more hours in the day, and your work and family responsibilities will always be demanding. Stress and anxiety negatively impacts your health as it makes you prone to diseases, the most common ones being high blood pressure and diabetes. Yes, you have more control over stress than you might think. Stress management is all about taking charge: of your lifestyle, thoughts, emotions, and the way you deal with problems. No matter how stressful your life seems, there are steps you can take to relieve the pressure and regain control.
There are many ways by which you can deal with stress:
- Identify the sources of stress in your life- It’s easy to identify sources of stress following a major life event such as changing jobs, moving home, or losing a loved one, but pinpointing the sources of everyday stress can be more complicated. It’s all too easy to overlook your own thoughts, feelings, and behaviors that contribute to your stress levels. Sure, you may know that you’re constantly worried about work deadlines, but maybe it’s your procrastination, rather than the actual job demands, that is causing the stress.
- Eat healthy, eat right- Make sure the meals you eat are nutritious and well balanced. It is essential that the foods should be a wholesome mix of carbohydrates, protein, fats, Vitamins and minerals. Focus mostly on whole foods rather than refined foods and include plenty of vegetables and fruits in your diet.
- Give peace a chance- Meditation, when practiced on a regular basis, has been shown to cut down stress levels significantly. It helps in restoring your emotional well-being and increasing self-awareness.
- No more glug glug- Although a glass of some good old red wine or Chardonnay twice a week definitely lifts your spirits, excessive alcohol consumption and making it a habit you cannot do without can mess with your brain and cause panic to set in once the effects of alcohol wear off. Apart from all the other serious health complications, it is known to aggravate stress and anxiety once the “high” of alcohol recedes.
- See the lighter sides of life- Try to see the lighter side of things in life; remember everything in life doesn’t warrant seriousness. Realize that you can’t control each and every thing, so stop trying to and just go with the flow.
- Reach out! Be in the thick of things- Talk to people, volunteer or play team sports as these can help uplift your mood and make you feel better. It acts as a support network that can help you manage stress.
- Get moving- Physical activity plays a key role in reducing and preventing the effects of stress, but you don’t have to be an athlete or spend hours in a gym to experience the benefits. Just about any form of physical activity can help relieve stress and burn away anger, tension, and frustration. Exercise releases endorphins that boost your mood and make you feel good, and it can also serve as a valuable distraction to your daily worries. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist and ask a free question.
The lack of red blood cells or hemoglobin in the blood is termed as Anemia. You may also be diagnosed as anemic is your red blood cells do not have a high enough hemoglobin count. Since hemoglobin is responsible for the amount of oxygen in our blood, being anemic results in a decreased flow of oxygen in the blood.
There are 5 different types of anemia. These are:
- Iron deficiency anemia: When the iron levels of the blood are lower than normal.
- Sickle cell anemia: When the red blood cells are shaped like a 'sickle' and hence more fragile. This is an inherited condition.
- Thalassemia: When the body does not produce enough red blood cells or hemoglobin. This is also an inherited condition.
- Megaloblastic anemia: When the blood does not have enough vitamin B12 and hence cannot transport hemoglobin through the body.
- Hemolytic anemia: When the red blood cells are rapidly removed from the blood due to an infection, medication or disease.
Lack of oxygen can have a serious effect on the organs of the body. Hence the symptoms of anemia are also the effects of the disease.
Some of these are:
- Lack of energy
- Chest pain
- Difficulty breathing
- Abnormal heartbeat
- Reduced attention span
- Numbness of the hands and feet.
Anemia can also lead to a number of major health problems such as:
- Heart disease: Anemia is directly linked to heart disease. When the blood carries less oxygen, the heart needs to work harder to pump it to the rest of the body. Thus, people who are anemic are at a higher risk of having a heart attack than a non anemic person. Anemia can also lead to arrhythmia or a condition where the person suffers from an irregular heartbeat.
- Pregnancy complications: One of the first and most vital supplements prescribed to a pregnant woman is iron. Iron is essential not only for a healthy baby, but also for your own body. Anemia caused by a lack of iron can result in premature birth and a number of other complications at the time of pregnancy.
- Increased risk of infections: Lack of oxygen in the blood can affect your immune system by lowering its ability to fight infections. This makes the body vulnerable to diseases.
- Cognitive damage: Anemia in children can result in a greatly reduced attention span and weaken their memory. Sometimes, even when treated, this can result in permanent scarring and reduced IQ levels.
Fighting anemia is not hard. Consult your doctor instantly if you recognize any of its symptoms and start eating food rich in iron to fight this disease.
I have pains from the migraines recently started over when I smoked hookah last time. Though I didn't do it again, the headache persists from almost a week. Right now my symptoms are, headaches, dry cough, sometimes wet (rarely), feeling weak, sleeping too much, body aches, diarrhea and rarely fewer. I am a smoker and have been smoking since 5--6 years. I smoke around a pack (10) per day. Right now from past couple of days I didn't smoke much due to this weakness and hence no urge to smoke even. I want to get some change and even quit smoking if that's the reason troubling me. But scared if it could lead to something even more bad if I stop it suddenly. Please help me with this :(
I am a 25 year male and I often feel pain in my neck usually I took a hard pillow. What should I do?
How can I make my skin glowing and rejuvenated. My skin color is wheatish and I want to make it a little lighter please help me with it.
my periods are okay but i am not getting pregnent sice 3 months i used femilon tablets after advise of doctor is that is problem
I have a chronic pain in my back from 2008. It is a result of an accident. Once I fell from bicycle. At that time did not realised any problem. Latter it became a problem for me.
My mother took calcium test. She is deficient of calcium in her body. please suggest proper calcium tablets or good medicine as a nutrition in regular diet.
Hi, my age is 62 years old. I had been diagnosed with type II diabetes and the medicines I have been taking are as follows:- Metformin 1000 mg 1xod Metformin 500 mg 1xhs glimepiride 2 mg 1xbd clopid 75 mg 1xod atorvastatin 20 mg 1xhs The above medicines have been taken regularly for past three months. Now I have taken the blood test two days ago. The result is as follows:- FBS 149 PPBS 235 HbA1c 6.0 Serum urea 24 mg/dl serum creatinine 0.89 serum Uric acid 5.3 Liver Function Test Total Bilirubin 0.78 SGOT 50 SGPT 58 LIPID Profile Total cholesterol 135 Triglycerides 121 HDL 46 LDL 65 I request a diagnosis of my status of health. I go for swimming once in a while and find no problem in swimming for about 700 metres in about one hour (that is 14 lengths in a lap of 50 metres each) I am muscular and have a athletic body and have no other symptoms. I love drinking alcohol and have about three pegs of 60 ml each every night most days. Should I stop drinking. I can muster enough will if the kind doctor says so. Thanking you in anticipation.
New study published in Journal of Biological Chemistry, NewYork, that "Lack of Vitamin-A found in many fruits, vegetables, meat & dairy products may be also the one factor in development of Diabetes(type-2)". Vitamin A helps to boosts the activity of Beta cells(Insulin producing cells).