Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Narendra
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. NarendraYour feedback matters!
Different techniques for Anti-aging treatment
Hi I am Dr. Abhay Talathi, practicing skin care specialist and cosmetologist at skin space clinic, Goregaon Mumbai. Today I am going to enlighten you all on some anti ageing treatment. Looking young and attractive is always desired. Recent advances in medical technology have helped us with many procedures which can help you all to knock out the years from your face. Anti ageing treatment can be categorized into two categories -
1. In which we work on the surface of the skin so as to improve the dull, tired appearance of the skin and improve the tone and texture of the skin.
2. In which we are using certain procedures and injections to release the wrinkles of the face, improve the structure of your face and reduce the age related folds on the skin.
Let us see these categories one by one. So if you want to improve the surface of the skin we can utilize chemical peels, microdermabrasions, or we can use some laser devices. And when we want to improve the age related folds and structures of the face we can use Botulinum Protein injections, dermal fillers and radio frequency devices.
Chemical peeling is very simple, safe and very effective procedure performed in medical clinics. Fruit acids are used by the medical practitioners to bring out better looking skin, reduce the dullness, improve the fine lines and also to reduce the pigmentation. Usually this procedure takes about 15 to 20 minutes, and 4 to 6 sessions are required probably within 2 to 3 months of the treatment span. With every treatment you get results but if you complete the sessions results are more recorded.
Microdermabrasion is a machine based exfoliation treatment in which dull and dead skin is exfoliated with the help of aluminum oxide crystals. So with the help of these crystals the skin is sanded against the vacuum through the machine, it results in smoothening of the skin and also resurfacing. This procedure can be performed on all skin types for instant glow.
Let's talk about lasers now. Lasers are energy based systems which are used to stimulate collagen which will result in the reduction of fine line and also in tightening of your skin. Usually 4 to 6 sessions of lasers are required which are employed in a gap of 2 to 3 weeks in between the two sessions. Laser procedures are completely painless. A treatment would last for about 15 to 20 minutes. Usually 4 to 6 sessions of laser treatment are required with a gap of 2 to 3 weeks in between the treatment so as to produce long lasting results.
Coming to the treatments which are going to improve the wrinkles and the folds of ageing.
Botulinum Protein injections are probably the most famous anti ageing treatment in the world. These are simple injections which are strategically placed in the muscles of the face so as to relax them temporarily resulting in the reduction of the wrinkles, particularly the wrinkles on the forehead, area, around the eyes are effectively treated . It’s a simple lunchtime procedure which can be performed within 15/20 minutes. Result will be seen within 2 to 14 days.
Yet another fascinating treatment in anti ageing segment is the use of dermal fillers. Dermal fillers are ready syringes containing hyaluronic gel which is a natural sugar molecule present in everyone's body and skin but is reduced because of the ageing process. The syringes are injected into the various areas of the face so as to reduce the age related folds around the nose, around the mouth, to volumize certain areas like cheeks, reshape the chin and the nose as well. The best part of dermal fillers is they produce instantaneous result immediately after injecting and are very comfortable in most of the individuals.
In case, some of the clients are not willing to take injections and for them we can use radiofrequency tightening devices to reduce the folds and also to tighten the skin. The radio frequency device utilized at skin space. It is US FDA approved technology. The procedure just feels like a warm massage over the face and the neck area and does not cause any pain. Usually a session takes about 30 to 45 minutes and 4 to 6 sessions are performed at varying intervals based on your skin quality and the ageing process affecting your face. With ease of availability of all these procedures it is possible for everyone to look young and attractive.
If you want to know more about anti-ageing procedures you can contact me through Lybrate.com or visit me personally at skin space clinic. Thank You.
Take following skin care measures to prevent acne and stop their aggravation:
- Use a mild skin cleanser to wash your face at the start of your day, in the evening and before going to bed. Avoid bar soap or anything too abrasive on your face. Don’t over-wash because it won’t get rid of acne any faster. Be careful about using hot water or taking long hot showers because this can strip your skin of moisture,
Which will aggravate the acne problem. While washing your face use gentle motions rather than trying to scrub the acne away.
- Don’t touch the affected area with dirty hands. This will pass on extra dirt, oil, bacteria and grime to the affected areas which can trigger acne. Do not squeeze, pinch or prick the pimples. A very good natural beauty tip for Acne Treatment.
- While shaving be careful not to overdo it so as to cause formation of pimples.
- Use skin care products which are oil-free and grease less, unless you have dry skin.
- Don’t eat at irregular intervals. Avoid excess of starch, oily foods, and excessive sugary products. A useful home remedy for acne.
- Avoid too much consumption of tea, coffee, alcohol, sugary or caffeinated beverages or tobacco and sedentary life style. They contribute to metabolism disorders and triggering of acne. All of your bad habits can result in nasty things accumulating in your pores and forming blockages in your skin pores.
- Avoid high Glycemic Diet: Try to avoid high glycemic diet, like, sweetened fruit juices, sugary beverages, candy, french fries, low-fibre cereals, macroni, cheese and dates. These increase production of androgen hormones and can trigger acne. Instead take low glycemic diet like beans, high fibre cereals, nuts, fruits, whole grain bread.
Searching for ssohm on internet will help knowing more about different problems related to your health/body.