Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Alternative Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. NarasinhYour feedback matters!
Am having serious acne I browsed about some solutions and I was told to use ceftriaxone injection I have bought it and the doctor add ketoconazole tablet so please I want to verify it would give me any bad side effects.
I am 77 years old ,constipated ,offensive gas ,farts with sounds.Weight 67 kgs.I am not diabetic My bp is 140/90. Appetite good.Temporary relief with antibiotics anti amebicidals. I suffer from cervical and lumbosacral spondylosis with sensory and motor neurological involvement. Gait normal. Please suggest me remedy . Colonoscopy 5 years back normal. Thank you
I am getting acne vulgaris on my face age 47 years male. Having Cholesterol and taking medicines for that. How to get rid of this?
Dr. I have lots of breath and my cholesterol going on increasing fatty acids comes to my mouth please help how I can get substitute.
I have pimples on my face from more than 2 years. I have taken all types of medicine but didn't work. So what should I do now?
Hi I am 25 year old software professional. I am having 4 year relationship with a girl. My question Is anal sex good? I mean safe?
I have 23 years old some times total body shivering with tensions since childhood please tell me what should I do sir.
An outbreak of a pimple is perceived as a cause of embarrassment and concern as it gives rise to skin damage. Coming to the cause of acne, it generally occurs due to excess oil (sebum) production. The oil on your skin combined with dead skin cells, blocks your skin pores, thereby promoting bacteria growth and causing acne breakouts.
The use of birth control pills to cure acne is usually recommended when topical medications and oral antibiotics don’t help in clearing up the problem.
Here’s how they work on acne.
Possessing properties that can regulate your hormone production, birth control pills contain the two hormones that your body naturally makes – oestrogen and progesterone. Present in different amounts in the pills, they act by lowering the amount of androgens (male sex hormones, which give rise to excessive sebum production) produced by your body. As a result, with a reduction in sebum production, there is also a decrease in the breakout of acne on your skin. However, you shouldn’t expect instant results from their use.
Many a times, birth control pills can cause a flare-up of the problem before it can be contained. This can result in your acne getting worse before getting better.
Although birth control pills can help to control acne, it’s still important to maintain a proper skincare routine comprising of washing, toning and moisturising for a healthy and glowing skin.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
I am 60 years old. Since 15 days I am feeling bitter test in my mouth. I also feel soar throat frequently. Whenever I cough even for few seconds, my mouth get bitter test.
Hello doctors am from aligarh and I having fever from last 15 days and I am not well yet. What can I do. I took many kind of medicine but fayda koi nahi.
I am 24 yrs old. I have many after pimple scars on my face, want get rid of it. Please tell what to do?
Hello sir, I have pimples and black spots in my face. And I used many creams but there is no improvement on my face. Sir tell me please what should I use?
I have so much dandruff in my hairs. I tried so many things but nothing can effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do? Can you help me on this?
Mind your headaches (All about headaches)
Headaches and migraines are one of the most common types of pains that patients can face. There are many types of headaches that may afflict people and there are a number of reasons that can be attributed as their cause.
Let's look at some of the types of headaches and their causes:
Facial headaches - This is an ache, which is usually centered on the face, the crown, and the forehead. In this headache, movements of the head and face may also cause problems.
- Causes: The main cause for facial headaches tends to be sinusitis, a condition in which the cavities in the skull get blocked. Sinusitis may also happen due to a cold as this has often been accompanied by a runny nose as well.
- Treatments: The best treatment for this issue would be to treat the underlying condition, i.e. the cold or the blockages. Using the prescribed variety of decongestants and inhalers can vastly improve the situation.
Migraines - This is an intense pain on one side of the head that can last for a few hours to a few days. Most of the pain is sometimes centered behind the eye, and many people report extreme sensitivity to light as well as sound. It can be debilitating to some people who suffer from a severe form of it.
- Causes: Migraines are one of the most complicated problems to diagnose and there can be a variety of reasons for it. Triggers may include food or lack of it and also be caused by other underlying physiological reasons.
- Treatments: Although there are certain painkillers, which are available, it is best to consult a doctor to know the root cause and thus, avoid the triggers or take appropriate medicines if necessary.
Tension Headaches - These headaches are induced by periods of stress, anxiety, anger and other mental distresses.
- Causes: These headaches are a result of stress, which may result in the decrease of the blood flow to the brain due to the stiffening of the head and neck muscles.
- Treatments: Over the counter drugs such as paracetamol or ibuprofen can help improve them, but it is better to consult a physician before undertaking self-medication.
Cluster Headaches - These are the most potent form of headaches that can be very painful. They usually originate as a piercing pain in the head with pressure on the eye and can even lead eye inflammation, and watery and droopy eyes.
- Causes: Certain neural functions originating from the hypothalamus can cause this issue and this type of headache may be triggered by alcohol, smoking or other forms of strong smells.
- Treatments: Generic painkillers may not be able to correct the issue quickly enough and this may require the administering of special injections or nasal sprays.