Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
I am 55 yrs old male. I fell down while sitting on wheel chair since wheel moved suddenly backward. I am having pain in the back of the hip while walking or lifting the leg above Already taken X ray The result is FINE At present I am taking Zinetac & Myospaz tablet for 2 days Please give remedy?
My right hand getting pain from last couple of week onwards like somebody pull my hand hardly pain coming from backbone to shoulder joints, sometimes my right side part of body sticking like a mild paralysis please solve my problem doc.
My son met with small accident with car front tyre touching it's right legg calf I have done X ray which shows every thing fine I have shown to orthopaedic he gave some medicines. I want some suggestions what next I have to do his legg back side muscle is hard and he is feeling pain but he can walk without support. This accident happened on 21 Feb 2016. Please advice me I can send pics if needed.
My backpain is getting worse. Am 33 years old bank clerk. Computer job Last 5 years. Any medication or should I rely on yoga.
Is there any medical remedy for my ailment i. E. Limb girdle muscular dystrophy please show me a remedy ?
My lower back pains after I workout. What could be the possible reason (s). How to cure it? Is it due to deficiency of testosterone?
I am suffering from knee pain, it generally starts heavy in the morning, I even consume filtered water. Runs daily, do exercise, but I can't help my self.
I am feeling pain in my rib cage area I am already suffering from ulcer and doing its treatment is this happening because of ulcer?
I am 26 year old man and I have backache for last 2 months. I used pain killers but no use. What should I do?
I have pinched nerve problem on my lower back and I can't walk or stand due to this problem stomach and my digestion is not work properly and constipation occurs, wht should I do?
My knee ligaments were torn in tug-of-war competition in 2008. I had consulted doctor and he suggested to just keep my knee straight for 15 days to get it cured. But till today any small jerk comes to my leg, my knee joint slightly dislocates for a moment with tremendous pain. Please suggest permanent cure for this because I know it will be a no-go for me near to the age of 55. Presently my age is 32.
I am 39 year old male. I am getting strain ,fatigue and burning sensation in shin muscle between below knee and above ankle only during running. This is more in left leg compared to right leg. During walking I don't have any pain. I participate in 10k run once in 2 month's, also run weekly 3 to 4 times 2 to 3 km each time. Do I need to change shoes, posture correction or any suggestions for supplements.
Back pain is a common source of pain, which can be acute, subacute or chronic in nature. Back pain is classified along the segments of the spine and can be divided into neck pain, middle back pain, lower-back pain or tailbone pain.
Lower back pain is a type of back pain, which affects the lower back portion of the body. It may occur from arthritis or due to sudden jerking during movement. Lower-back pain may cause serious discomfort and aching and may disable a person from moving about. It should be treated and cared for properly.
Here are several treatments and care procedures for lower-back pain:
- Take some rest: Most people who get lower-back pain get obsessed with it and end up getting MRI scans, x-rays done and take injections without recognizing the intensity of the pain. It is advised not to rush into the matter. A simple way to cure the pain is by resting. 90% of lower back pains resolve by themselves in 6 weeks and so you must give your back a break instead of taking medical action and give your back some to heal.
- Pills: Sometimes, a lower back pain can suddenly become severe. In this case, you should intake anti-inflammatory pills such as ibuprofen or naproxen. These pills will help you ease the pain. However, you should not take them for more than ten days at a stretch as continuous pill consumption can cause side effects.
- Hot & cold compress: Apply a bag of frozen peas or an ice pack to the affected area in your lower back for 48 hours after the pain appears. Every session should be about of 20 minutes and you should take several sessions each day. After two days, repeat the same procedure using a heat pad. The cooling procedure shuts down your blood capillaries, reducing the flow of blood to the affected area. The swelling is then eased. The heating, on the other hand, loosens tight muscles and helps to increase blood circulation.
- Replace your mattress: People who sleep on firm mattresses and cushions on their beds are at a higher risk of experiencing lower-back pain. If you sleep on a medium-firm mattress, your chances of getting lower-back pain are less. In case your mattress is sagging or is very old, you should replace it.
- Acupuncture: When your lower-back pain is very severe, you can take acupuncture injections, which provide efficient pain relief. The injections change the way your nerves react and inflammation gets reduced.
Lower-back pain is likely to cause great discomfort and trouble. You will be unable to carry out your daily chores because of the pain. Therefore, proper treatment and care are required for lower-back pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist and ask a free question.