Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Namrata H. OzaYour feedback matters!
Hello Dr. Sometimes I have very severe lower back pain which is extremely unbearable. It is relieved only after me lying down on a flat surface and using volini spray. Also I have sometimes severe epigastric pain which is a kind of pulling pain associated with severe bifrontal headache. What it is actually. Kindly answer me. Thk you.
I have pain in my legs over one week and I used many medicines but I don't get any relief what should I do?
I was suffering from chickangunia. But now joints pain and chest pain creating problem for me. How to overcome from this? Please suggest.
Dear doc I have pain in my lover spine. I take some painkillers but I got short relief please suggest me dinose.
I runs 3 to 5 km regularly in the morning. Will I get any injuries? Or will I have serious knee injury? Running daily is a good habit?
1 saal pehla mera pair m swelling hojaati thi phir aappne sa pair k thumb m jaisa kaat jaata hai waisa hua kareeb 3-4 months wo theek nhi hua last year march m Dr. ko dikhaya sugar test hui wo normal rahi phir blood test karwaya blood m halka k infection tha uski dawa pura 1 month challi thi phir koi problem nhi hui Mujha abhi last month m right hand ki 2 fingers blue hogyi uska 2 din k baad phir hui phir dono haath ki saari finger blue hogyi aur ya permanently nhi hoti hai thodi derr m ekdum khaatam ho jaati hai aur pairr m swelling bhi hui thi weakness bhut lagti hai aur bhookh to lagti hi nhi hai abhi 2 months sa dono ghutnu m Bhut dard hai stairs nhi chadh paate hai Aur han left ribs m bhut dard hota hai.
I have very serious problem in my legs and had also taken loads of medicines which were consulted by the doctors which showed no effect and need the solution and I have asked you about the solution in hope of getting recover of my leg pain.
Hi. My legs and hand is very pain continue. Ulte hath k soldier se leke hath ki ungliya b tadak rhi h continue. Kya kru koi treatment h.esa hi pair b bhot tadka mar rha h. Thai aur pindli.
I am looking for an online doctor who I can do follow up care for a chronic lower back pain 2 yrs. Bulging disc in L-5.I work alot of hours and it is difficult to see a doctor in the traditional office visit. I have copies of my old prescription for record and just need it refilled monthly it is for buprenorphine/Butrans or buprin. I am fine with using a pharmacy in India. Or having the prescription faxed in for me. Best Regards, Clint Gray.
I have two babies both are cesarean the younger one is of 10 months. Now I am suffering with a heavy lower back pain which sometimes become unbearable and difficult to move what should I do and what can be the causes? Please suggest some home remedy if possible.
I am 55 years old male and athletic. For last 4 months while sitting on chair etc. Or squatting, I have pain originating from my left leg upto left hip. Kindly suggest remedy.
Foot arch pain is used in broader context for describing pain in bones, ligaments, muscles and nerve on the foot bottom. Slight damage to any of the components in the foot bottom can cause great pain. For starters, the pain lasts for a brief period, but increases over time if the condition is left untreated. Foot arch pain is more commonly witnessed in people over the age of 60 and among athletes engaged in sports of high impact.
The treatment plan of the pain totally depends on the cause. An early and right diagnosis goes a long way in treating the condition faster. For occasional mild to moderate pain, simple solutions such as footwear change can do the trick. Doctors often suggest four simple methods. This starts with rest followed by applying ice and then trying compression and elevation.
Anti-inflammatory medications are used to treat foot arch pain. Cases that are severe in nature can be treated with steroid and anti-inflammatory injections. For extreme cases, cortisol injections are prescribed too. This is done to relieve pain and release plantar fascia. Even stretching exercises are known to give relief from the pain. Some of the recommended exercises during this period are:
- Stretch-related to plantar fascia: This exercise should be performed by crossing the legs at the junction of the knee. The body weight should be rested on the unaffected leg and it should gradually come down to touch the toe. The idea is to stretch the plantar fascia. A set of 20 such movements should be practised on a daily basis. Each movement should last for about 10 seconds.
- Foot flexing: This exercise can be practised before getting out of bed. This is the tie when the pain from the plantar fascia is felt the most. This exercise should be repeated 20 times each lasting for about 10 seconds.
- Rolling stretch: This exercise should be started by sitting in a chair. A tennis ball should be placed under the foot arch and the same should be rolled back and forth for ten times at a time. The same should be repeated with the second foot. Once this posture gets comfortable, the same should be practised by standing on the ball. It is known to be extremely useful for people suffering from foot arch pain.
How to prevent foot arch pain?
1. Wear shoes that are half an inch lose as they will make feel comfortable while walking
2. Losing weight; obese tends to cause pain in the foot arch
3. Performing free hand exercise and simple stretching on a daily basis
4. Not to overuse the foot. People who stand for more than 5-6 hours at stretch on a daily basis are observed to have foot arch pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.