Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Namita P KumarYour feedback matters!
Hi, I had unprotected sex & gave unwanted 72 after 48 hours but as written on it date didn't came after week is she pregnant?
I am afraid, I feel I am lacking libido. I am 19 years old and I am not getting any sexual feelings since 1 year or more. In this age people normally have erotic thoughts but I never think and never have such feelings. There is no fluid secretion from vagina also but I get my periods regularly. Am I over thinking or is my problem serious?
Hi, I am 15 weeks pregnant and I have bacteria in urine test. Doctor prescribed niftas 100 mg tablet twice a day. Now I am using calcium, iron tablets and ecosprin also. Shall I take niftas tablet along with these tablets. Please let me know.
I am a housewife. I am five month pregnant. What precautions should I take to ensure smooth delivery. Thanks in advance.
Hello doctor. . I am 20 years old and in a relationship with a guy aged 26. We had protected sex yesterday night. My boyfriend ejaculated outside the vagina into the condom after having sex. After checking the condom we found it was faulty. When we added water into that we found a hole from where the water was leaking. We are worried about unwanted pregnancy. Whether it is okey if I take I pill? I had taken it 2 times before around a year ago. My last period was on 10 th of may. Will taking I pill harm my future baby? Please give me an advice.
Cancer is the abnormal, uncontrolled growth of cells in a particular body part. With continued growth, pieces of this tissue travel through the blood to different body parts and continue to grow in the new area. This is known as metastases. Breast cancer is one of the most common forms of cancer and affects about 1 in 8 women in the USA. Read on to know more details of breast cancer – breast anatomy, causes, symptoms, risk factors, detection, prevention, and of course treatment.
Anatomy: The main function of the breast is lactation through its milk-producing tissue that are connected to the nipple by narrow ducts. In addition, there is surrounding connective tissue, fibrous material, fat, nerves, blood vessels and lymphatic channels which complete the structure. This is essential to know as most breast cancers develop as small calcifications (hardened particles) in the ducts or as small lumps in the breast tissue which then continues to grow into cancer. The spread can happen through lymphatic or blood flow to other organs.
Warning signs/symptoms: The following are some symptoms that need to be watched out for if you have a predisposition to breast cancer.
- A lump in either of the breasts or armpits
- Change in size, shape, or contour of either breast
- Redness of your breast or nipple
- Discharge of clear or bloody fluid
- Thickening of breast tissue or skin that lasts through a period
- Altered look or feel of the skin on the breast or the nipple (dimpled, inflamed, scaly, or puckered)
- One area on the breast that looks very different from the other areas
- Hardened area under the breast skin
Either one or a combination of these should be an indication to get a detailed checkup done. Early diagnosis results in controlling the disease with minimal treatment and reduced complications.
Causes and risk factors: The exact cause for breast cancer is yet to be pinned down. However, risk factors are clearly identified, and women with risk factors need to watch out for warning signs.
- Family history: Of all the risk factors, the family history is the most important. Breast cancer runs in families, and if there is a first-degree relative with the breast cancer, the chances of developing it are almost double. Two genes BRCA1 and BRCA2 are the carriers of the disease, and this testing can be done in women to identify if they are at risk.
- Family history of other cancers: Even if there is no breast cancer, if there are other cancers that run in the family, watch out.
- Age: Women over 50 are at higher risk of developing breast cancer.
- Race: Caucasian and Jewish women are at higher risk of breast cancer than African-American women.
- Hormones: Greater exposure to the female hormone estrogen increases the chances of developing breast cancer. Women who use birth control pills for contraception and hormone replacement after menopause are at a higher risk of developing breast cancer.
- Gynecologic milestones: Women who have abnormal menstrual milestones need to watch out. These include those who attain menarche before 12 years of age, get pregnant after 30, attain menopause after 55, and have menstrual cycles shorter than 26 days or longer than 29 days.
- Obesity and alcohol abuse are also likely to increase a woman’s chances of developing breast cancer.
Stages: Starting from stage 0, higher stages indicate advanced disease.
- Stage 0: The growth which has begun in the milk-producing tissue or the ducts has remained there (in situ) and not spread to any other area, including the rest of the breast.
- Stage I: The tissue slowly becomes invasive and has begun to affect the surrounding healthy tissue. It could have spread to the fatty breast tissue and some breast tissue may be found in the nearby lymph nodes.
- Stage II: The cancer at this stage grows considerably or spreads to other parts. There are chances that cancer may grow and also spread.
- Stage III: It may have spread to the bones or other organs but small amounts are present in up to 9 to 10 of the lymph nodes in the armpits and collar bones which makes it is difficult to fight.
- Stage IV: The cancer is widespread to far-flung areas like the liver, lungs, bones, and even the brain.
Screening: This is one of the most effective ways to identify the disease in its early stages. This will help in controlling cancer from spreading with minimal treatment.
- Self-examination: A thorough self-examination to look for changes in terms of shape, size, colour, contour, and firmness should be learned by all women. Watch for any discharge, sores, rashes, or swelling in the breasts, surrounding skin, and nipple. Examine them while standing and when lying down.
- In most women, annual screening mammograms are advised after the age of 40. However, in women who have a strong family history or genetic makeup, it is advisable to have screening mammograms starting at age 20 every 3 years and then annually from the age of 40.
- Women in high-risk categories should have screening mammograms every year and typically start at an earlier age.
- Ultrasound screening can also be given in addition to mammograms.
- Breast MRI is another way to screen for breast cancer if the risk is greater.
Breast Cancer Prevention: Now that there is so much awareness about causes and risk factors, there are definitely ways to prevent or delay the onset of the disease.
- Exercise and a healthy diet with reduced amount of alcohol are definitely effective in minimising the chances of developing cancer.
- Tamoxifen is used in women who are at high risk for breast cancer.
- Evista (raloxifene) which is used to treat osteoporosis after menopause. It is also widely used in preventing breast cancer.
- In high-risk women, breasts are surgically removed to prevent the development of cancer (preventive mastectomy).
Treatment: As with all cancers, treatment would depend on the stage at which it is identified and include a combination of chemotherapy, radiation, and surgery. As noted earlier, if you are at risk, look out for warning signs as early diagnosis is the key to maximum recovery.
I am pregnant and its my 5 month complete and sixgh running can I eat anjeer what will be its effects.
Hiii dr. One of my friend is not able to concieve. the married period is of 7 years and past 2 years back she had a miscarriage in 2 month itself. Now they are trying but she is not able to conceive. She had undergone d treatment also but all was in dr. D reports shows everything is normal den wht could be the reason please suggest. Thanks
As a kid grows older, the calcium content in the bones increases. It reaches a peak in early adult age, around 25-28 years and then there is a gradual reduction of calcium from the bones at a slow pace during the rest of the life. The loss of calcium from bones accelerates after menopause in ladies. That means their bones loose calcium at a much faster rate and become weaker and weaker, leading to porous bones. That is called Osteoporosis. Weak bones fracture easily and affect the lifestyle in old age.
So, it is clear that the lower the peak bone mass one attains, the higher are the chances of developing osteoporosis and fractures in old age. That is why it is important to try and reach a higher peak bone mass during growing years of your life.
That can be achieved by calcium and vitamin D rich diet, adequate exposure to sunlight and regular exercises. Ladies after their menopause should check their bone density by DEXA scan atleast once in two years. Discuss with your doctor the risks of developing osteoporosis and fractures, and prevention tips.
पाचन क्रिया वह प्रक्रिया है जिसके द्वारा भोजन को ऐसे रूप में तोड़ा जाता है जिससे वो हमारे शरीर में रक्त प्रणाली द्वारा अवशोषित हो सके और हमारे शरीर को पोषण व ऊर्जा प्रदान करने के लिए कोशिकाओं तक अवशोषित को पहुचाया जाये।
यह पूरी प्रक्रिया मुख से शुरू होती है जब हम भोजन को चबाते व निगलते है।
हमारे लार में ऐसे एंजाइम होते है जो भोजन से स्टार्च को छोटे-छोटे अणुओं में तोड़ता है।
सारी बीमारियों का कारण आतें होती है, आंतों की अच्छे से सफाई ना होने की बजह से हमारा पेट बीमारियों का घर बन जाता है। यदि शरीर को अन्दर से साफ रखने की हमारी प्रक्रिया दुरस्त है तो हमें बीमारियों से बचे रह सकते हैं। जब भी हमारे शरीर में अल्सर, ट्यूमर, कैंसर, पाइल्स, फिस्तुला, फिसर, एसिडिटी और कब्ज़ जैसी बीमारियां होती है, यदि हम इनके बारे में थोड़ा जानने की कोशिश करे और होने के कारण को सोचे तो इन बीमारियों की जड़ पेट से ही शुरू होती है। तो अगर इन बीमारियों से बचे रहना चाहते हैं तो सबसे ज्यादा जरूरी है कि हमारा पेट व आंते बिल्कुल साफ रहें यानी हमारी पाचन क्रिया व उत्सर्जन क्रिया दोनो सही से काम करें।
डॉ. आर.के. अग्रवाल कहते हैं कि हम जो भी खाते हैं उसके साफ होने या पचने के पीछे एक पूरी विधी है।
समीकरण – हम जो भी खाते हैं = क्या पचा + अपशिष्टों के बाहर जाने का रास्ता।
हमारे पेट को पूरी तरह साफ होना चाहिए 12घण्टे में नहीं तो 24 में सही।
अगर सफाई की प्रक्रिया सही चली तो आपका अतिरिक्त वजन कभी भी नहीं बढ़ेगा और अगर बढ़ा तो इसका मतलब अपशिष्ट हमारे शरीर में ही इकठ्ठे हो रहे हैं। और अगर बहुत अधिक मात्रा में वजन घटा तो इसका मतलब आपके भोजन के पोषक तत्व भी शरीर के बाहर जा रहे हैं। ये दोनों ही अवस्था हमारी पाचन क्रिया के सही से काम ना करने की बजह से होता है।
पढ़े इस परिस्थिति में बॉवेल क्लीन्ज और किडनी क्लीन्ज किस तरह से आपकी सहायता कर सकते हैं।
इस पूरी प्रक्रिया में अपशिष्ट पुरानी कोशिकाएं व बिना पचा हुआ भोजन है जो की पेट में पहुंचता है और वहां से आंतों द्वारा बाहर कर दिया जाता है।
हम SSOHM में चाहता है लोग समझ सके की अभी भी आपके शरीर को सफाई करने में देरी नहीं हुई है। हम केवल आपके शरीर को साफ ही नहीं बल्कि कई खतरनाक बीमारियों से भी बचाएंगे।
जिससे आप जीवन पर्यन्त निरोगी रह सकें।
I had sex with a call girl & without condom but it discharges in her vagina is any fear of aids?Please tell.
I am 35 weeks pregnant. I am suffering from cough from last two weeks. I am coughing whole night. Because of that I am feeling lot of pressure on my stomach. Please suggest me some tonic or something.
Hi, Six years back, I was affected by TB .i had akt4 tablets for eight months. I got cured. Recently I got married, im trying for a baby. Does the tablets which I had resist my pregnancy? Is it possible? Pls suggest me the solution.
5 Remedies From Ayurveda to Increase Libido And Combat Male Infertility
Men often search for ayurvedic treatment for reproductive weakness due to a loss of libido. A lack in desires and potency can not only harm a relationship physically but emotionally too. Such a situation can be embarrassing for both the partners. It can lead to dissatisfaction, stress and anxiety.
A Poor Libido Can Be Due To Several Reasons Such As:
- Having a dissatisfactory relationship.
- Lack of confidence.
- Loss of bond and feeling of attraction between partners.
- Compulsion to pursue relationship with somebody you don't like.
- Anxiety and stress.
- Certain habits like eating salty, spicy and hot food can increase pitta. This destroys semen and cause a decline in your libido.
- It could be that you are overindulged in such activities. Overindulgence leads to a decrease in the quantity of semen.
- Controlling sexual urges for a longer duration of time can also cause a loss of libido. As this leads to Veeryaavarodha, obstruction of semen.
As loss of libido is not a major issue, it is purely psychological and organic; you can rely on herbal remedy for male infertility caused due to this situation. Ayurveda has solutions for almost everything from minor indigestion to lowered male potency. It has been a part of Indian medicine since decades now. The best part about relying on Ayurvedic treatments is that they do not have any side effects.
Here is a list of five amazing Ayurvedic solutions that can enhance male potency safely:
Ashwagandha is a popular adaptogenic herb. It is also known as Indian ginseng. You can use this herb to cure premature ejaculation, impotence, infertility and lot more. Ashwagandha improves the functioning of body and nourishes nerves. It also allows the body to adapt to stress, which is a major cause behind libido.
Moreover, ashwagandha has an ability to strengthen reproductive system, restore male potency and desires. You can easily consume this herb with milk, water and honey.
Shatavari is also known as asparagus racemosus. It is efficient at enhancing female fertility. Shatavari nourishes the female reproductive organs such as ovum. It also promotes blood circulation, formation, reduce the risk of miscarriage, and increase chances of conception and hormonal imbalance.
Shilajit has been a part of ayurvedic treatment for male infertility since years. It is known to enhance the male potency and give a boost to desires and moods. Shilajit improves both quality and quantity of male sperms.
Intake of Shilajit would also support proper functioning of sex hormones and maintain a balance in performance. It should be the first choice for men looking to boosts libido naturally.
Garlic has immense advantages when it comes to ayurvedic treatments. This is used as an effective food item to enhance libido in both men and women. Intake of garlic improves the functioning of reproductive organs post damage caused by an injury or disease.
Salabmishri is a terrestrial plant. It helps in increasing stamina and overall performance of male body. This herb also aids in improving the quality of sperms ad promoting blood circulation to the penis.
You can depend on these herbs to boost libido in a short span of time in a natural or herbal way. Consumption of herbs would not cause any harm to your body. However, if you are already taking some prescribed medicines, it would be better to consult your physician before consuming any herbs.Moreover, make sure you have a healthy diet regime. Don't eat too much spicy or hot food items. Inculcate all the vitamins and minerals in your diet. You can also opt for fresh fruits and vegetables instead of supplements.
An Ayurdhamah is dedicated to restoring and maintaining the lost balance between physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health, through the understanding and practice of age-old systems of Ayurveda and Yoga. Our strength lies in understanding the body and its performance at constitutional level and that is what we apply to our Remedies.