Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Namita P KumarYour feedback matters!
I have pcos and I want to conceive. My gynaecologist has done my hormonal test whose result is FSH 6.20, LSH 7.49, prolactin, serum 21.09 and TSH 1.44. I want to know that weather it's extent is high and in what time I will be able to conceive. My gynaecologist is giving me medicine to regulate my periods for 3 months. please help me. I am married 5 months ago. When I will be able to conceive with these conditions. Thank you.
Hello Respected Doctors, I am 46 years old and my wife age 30 years. Today morning we did unprotected sexual intercourse couple of times, and both times discharge sperm inside her vagina. But today afternoon her period start, so I want to know is there any chance of pregnancy?
In the recent years, with the building work pressure and the increasing stress in our everyday activities, our regular lives have become choc-a-bloc with all sorts of engagements. This often renders our bodies prone to fatigue and listlessness. This phenomenon can often be observed in an intensified form by way of a disorder called Fibromyalgia or as it is deemed in common parlance, "rheumatism".
Fibromyalgia is an ailment, which causes pain in the body tissues. The tender and fibrous tissues like muscles, ligaments and tendons are often affected by this disease. As a consequence of Fibromyalgia, one feels incapacitated to work or perform any physical activity. Sometimes Fibromyalgia is accompanied by extreme headaches, sleep disturbances, muscle pain and consistent dizziness.
The degree of chronicity of the disease may vary but the underlying cause remains the same. Given the high incidence of the disease, the treatment for the same is also widely available. However, for a more effective and lasting cure, many resort to homeopathy.
Homeopathy offers several remedies to Fibromyalgia, classified on the basis of the discrete symptoms of the disease:
- Rhus Tox: Rhus Tox is an excellent antidote for rheumatism induced stillness and muscle pain. When paired with suitable exercises, it can afford a lot of relief.
- Ruta Grav: Ruta Grav aids in relieving tendon pains and sustained usage helps in restoring muscle strength in case of Fibromyalgia.
- Rhododendron: Often the Fibromyalgia pain gets aggravated with a marked change in the season. Rhododendron mitigates the intensity of the pain.
- Arnica: For any injury induced body ache, Arnica is an extremely effective cure. It also functions as the foremost option, when the precise causes or the symptoms are unknown.
- Causticum: Certain forms of Fibromyalgia are accompanied with soreness, weakness and a feeling of stillness. Causticum soothes such ailments.
- Bryonia: Bryonia alleviates chronic pain in the soft tissues of the body. Exposure to heat needs to be avoided mandatorily in order to optimize the effect of Bryonia.
- Kalmia Latifolia: When besides the obverse symptoms of Fibromyalgia, the pain in the muscle is accompanied with a feeling of cold and numbness, one of the best homeopathic cures is Kalmia Latifolia.
Fibryomalgia is an ailment, which not only manifests physical troubles but also affects one's emotional status adversely. Therefore, to mete out the best remedy, homeopathy carefully assess both the physical and the psychosocial bearing of the patient before recommending a particular cure.
Related Tip: "A Guide to Dealing With Fibromyalgia"
I am taking yasim (birth control pills) as my gynecologist asked me to take them for three months so that my periods get regulated. Every month when the ovulation takes place I get a sharp horrible (8/10) pain in my upper back. What should I do? The pain comes for just one day but it's extremely bad.
I am a medical student I had a relationship with a guy three years ago. We once had unprotected sex and I know he is clean but still at times I do have this medical hypochondriac being a medical student that if at all I may be infected. Never had any signs till now. We both r pink n in the healthiest form of ourselves. I did recently have a blood test due to common cold and also a cheat x-ray my CBC was normal too n my lung fields were clear of pneumonia and Tb too despite of living in cold country like Russia. It was normal flu due to seasonal distribution. Please help me with my delusion .and a panic attack. I know deep down I need not worry but exam stress b such stupidity do come in n out now n then between the scenes of my routine life.
I am 21 yrs old. I have pcod. I have been taking homeopathy for 3 years but problem remains as it is. So please suggest me something.
We are married since last 8months, and stayed together for 4months only and had sex regularly only because we both are in different places now but no pregnancy found. By next month we will again start staying together so please advise what type of diet should We include to have good sex life and how can I get pregnant? Also advise how many days we should have sex and when to stop for getting pregnant? What precaution should we take after having sex. Please guide I feel shy to ask this to any Dr. on personal visit. So please guide me properly.
I was planning for my second cycle of IVF. So my doc asked me to take estradiol tabs (2 tabs at a time I.e. 4 mg) twice a day. But at the last moment we couldn't go for it due to family problems. So I stopped having them within two weeks of starting it. So after two days of stopping the medicines I am getting a lot of red spotting. I have Pcod as well. I am currently having thyronorm, metformin,folvite and cabgolin (once a week. My prolactin levels had increased a lot 4 weeks back. So my doc asked me to take cabgolin for 6 weeks. Prolactin levels have lowered and I will stop having it tomorrow. So please help me. I want to plan my second cycle asap. But spotting is worrisome. Should I start having BC pills to regulate my cycles and then go for it. please help.
We are under treatment about 4 yrs. Our all reports are ok. But we are not getting any result. lastly doctor suggested us for ivf. Our age is 49 h and 42 w. We are understanding what is the problems! what is percentage of the success in ivf at this age? What is the approx cost?
I did a pregnancy test which was negative. But my periods are very late. Is this normal? It's late by 11 days. What to do?
Hello doctor. I am 28 years old married women and I am 5 weeks pregnant. All other symptoms related to this stage of pregnancy is normal but I have seen light spots or bleeding twice this week. So let me know is there any reason to worry. What should I do?
Hi I am taking thyroxine 100 mg daily in the morning. To get period monthly what I have to do? I am 65 kgs height 5 feet. To avoid pimples what I have to do I am suffering from PCOD problem, there is hair grown in my chin and stomach also. please tell me some good tablet and for how many months I have to take. I am walking daily but no use.
It's that time of the year where extra calories lurk every corner. Christmas cakes, cookies and then New Year's party. These should not be taken as liberty to gain an extra pound or two during holidays because according to researchers at national institute of health, it is very difficult to lose weight gained in winters. However it is still possible to enjoy your holiday goodies without gaining extra pounds. Some of the tips are as follows:
1. Control your portion sizes. Take a small portion of all the things you like and spread these out amongst meals and/or days.
2. Never arrive hungry at a party. Try to have a nutritious snack (like roasted chana, fruits, handful of dry fruits, milk) beforehand. If you arrive hungry, drink some water to fill up before filling your plate.
3. Divert your attention. Don't look at party as just a food event. Enjoy your friends' company or dancing or focus on something other than food.
4. Pace yourself. Do not try to finish your food in first half hour of party, it makes you chew faster. Munch leisurely put your fork down after every bite.
5. Drinking alcohol packs a triple punch when it comes to interfering with weight loss. Besides having empty calories, some research has shown that alcohol stimulates appetite and lowers inhibition so you’re more likely to eat fried, fatty, salty foods. Try to avoid alcohol at parties if you can, or, if you know you are going to have a drink or two, not to do it on an empty stomach. Skipping meals throughout the day to save yourself calories for drinking usually backfires and leads to overeating, so pre-plan the number of drinks you’ll have and deduct those calories from your daily total.
6. Don't wait until after the holidays to start exercising. Everyone can find 30 minutes to sneak in a workout.