Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Namita P Kumar
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Namita P KumarYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 29 years old and married for last 3 years. I have thyroid and pcod. Initially had a irregular cycle and not with medicine cycle is regular. I had undergone scanning many times to see when I am ovaluting but I am not releasing any egg. No children yet and looking for it.
I have pcos problem from around 10 years. Consulted many doctors. They gave me BCPs for regularising it. But all and all in vein. I am fed up of all these things. Today my condition is that I am not getting periods since last 3 months. I am not married not physically intimated and clearly not pregnant. Situation is worst with my mental peace. I am fed up with that allopathy treatments because doctors say that there is no permanent cure. Only thing they want to do is to put me on medication until I complete my family and suggesting me to get marry soon and start family. I am literally fed up with this disease. Pls help me out any one. Is there any way to make my life normal again like via homeopathy, Naturopathy. Pls help me pls.
My last period date is 06/03/2016. Doctor prescribed me to take CCQ 100 tablet and also ovabless. By taking CCQ 100 tablet how many eggs will release and is there any chances of twins. And can you tell me when I get the pregnancy symptoms I am early waiting to check.
Usually mothers often feel insecure about their milk production amount and they often feel that their babies aren't getting enough milk, which results in switching to formula feeds, which is not good for their babies in the long run.
This post will help the willing mothers to feed their babies and help as confidence building measure.
1. Milk production gets boosted when mother keep their babies close to body. It provide warmth, bonding, ease tension, etc
2. Proper positioning of baby while feeding is important. You can watch YouTube videos on breastfeeding positions, like CRADLE, CROSS CRADLE, FOOTBALL positions etc.
3. Breastfeeding is a painless procedure,if you are feeling pain,something is wrong.Getting sore nipple,crack nipple are findings of improper attachment.
4. Feed the baby for atleast 20min, it helps baby getting foremilk(watery part of milk) which quench thirst as well as hind milk(thick part of milk) which provides satiety.
5. If baby sleeps while feeding,wake her up by gentle stroking in feet, completely empty your breast otherwise the baby becomes cranky,pass frequent small quantity stools with improper weight gain
6. Passage of urine more than 8 times per day,good sleep in between feeds and proet weight gain are good sign of successful breast feeding.
7. Dont get biased based on advertisement of formula feed in media. They aren't superior to breastmilk in any ways.Breastmilk provide protection against asthma, allergies, blood pressure, heart diseases etc
Its my period time n I am having pain in my tummy consistently and its 5! days now of periods whenever I removes sanitary napkin pain ……sort of stops whats the reason?
Me and my girl friend had sex on Saturday I.e 8 October, With full protection. She use to get down at 16 October But she hasn't got down Then is she pregnant?
Is it safe to go for tooth extraction under 14 week of pregnancy? It's paining very badly. Moreover solo n crocin is not working.
She had a sex with his boyfriend. She is telling me that she don't feeling orgasm while she had sex nd lots of water or liquid coming through vagina which decrease the enjoyment of sex. Is there any problem or its common in sex.
Hello. From 2011-2015 I was on birth control pills on and off. I stopped using them completely january of 2015. After stopping the pill, my periods were lighter and more manageable then before. In the past three months, my menstrual cycles have become extremely light. Im a vegetarian, but I also rarely have an appetite so I do not eat much some days. Im 5'6 and 113 pounds. Almost under weight. I exercise a little as well. I had shingles in march. And I do not know why im experiencing such problems. I have no cramps during menstrual cycles. I also have no physical pain or signs of anything else. What could be the cause for lighter menstrual cycle?
Hello dr, i am housewife and also studying at home , my husband is nt staying wid me ,he is out of station , i m very lonely at home and i m suffering from pcod , we dont have child right now because of my hormonal problem so can you tell me some solution for this poblem ( any medicine , excercise) ?
Loving our children in a real way:
- Loving my daughter/son comes so easily when
- She/he wins a competition,
- Gets high marks,
- Listens to me,
- Keeps her room clean,
- Finishes her food,
- Pays attention while studying,
- Sleeps on time,
- Never raises her voice and
- Practices dance/singing/drawing without me reminding her.
That's the easy way to love.
However when I look back at my childhood I realize that the moments I really wanted love badly were when
- I scored less marks,
- Failed in a competition,
- Couldn't fall asleep,
- Didn't feel like studying,
- Wanted to laze around,
- Didn't finish the tiffin,
- Didn't complete homework,
- Forgot an important assignment,
- Fought with a friend,
- Had a heartbreak,
- Committed a mistake,
- Felt guilty,
- Felt lonely.
These were the moments when I needed my parents the most, I needed their assurance that it is okay to be human, to fall, to get hurt and what I wanted to listen in those moments was" I know it hurts, but i'm here with you. Maybe we can't do anything about what happened, but i'm here with you. And I love you for what you are, always"
This is real and unconditional way to love!
Yes I wanted to hear" I love you" loud and clear. It was the only thing that could heal my heart. Love!
It's the moments when we lose control of ourselves that we want someone to hold us, isn't it? you don't need to be perfect. Just be real!
Do you chose love the easy way or the real, unconditional way?
Today no matter what your child does, choose love and see how it heals you as a parent.