Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. NamitYour feedback matters!
Hi all! My period started this past Friday and I have had the weirdest symptoms to date. I kept getting weird tingling sensations in my head, face and back of the head and neck. Then I would feel weird sensations in my legs. I woke up early in the morning with a pain my left knee. Then I started.
I have pain in lower part i.e.after knee joint of both legs .Pain level is so high that I am unable walk normally. Since last 7 days I am having issue. I have also pain in toes as well as abdomen.In previous yours also I got such pain but condition was not so worse. After resting I was getting relief .so I took it this issue lightly.In current situation my condition is so poor that I am unable to move properly. When I walk more than 10 min condition becomes worse. I do not have any fever also. I thought issue could of diabetes but after sugar test report was normal. Please suggest me what should I do? Or is it any kind of any disease?
My mother is suffering from back pain since last 6 months age 56 years details as follows lumbar spondylosis with degenerative dis disease at L-3-L4 through5-S1 levels now she saying leg getting pains knee problem please suggest.
I am 19y old. I am suffering from pain on backside of knee when sitting on toes or in crouching position. I have consult a orthopedic doctor, he examine me and tell there is a ligament crack in back side of knee and suggest tablets (etova-400ip. After using of tablets there is reduce in pain but some tenderness (vibration) in thigh. What would be the problem.
I have pain in my knees. More on left one. For past 2-3 years. Now its very severe. On consultation many docs suggest arthroscopic surgery. Dont want to go for surgery. What to do?
Dear Sir/Mam My mother is feeling lot of pain in left side of knee of right leg, Actually she has been fallen from riksha before 2-3 months. She had taken allopathy medicine. And she feel relax till the effect of medicine. Pls advice Thanks and Regards Nitin Mehra.
Hi Doc, I am 37 yr old man, Height 5"11. Working in Bank as a manager. Since past few months, I have back pain only when I get up from chair or sofa. What should I do?
I am suffering the pain in the Right side of above the hip joint and stiffness while walking about 5mts. On MRI is diagnosed as lumbar spondylosis. Minimal annular disc bulge at L2-L3, L3-L4 levels. An elongated well defined perineural (Tarlov's) cyst within sacral spinal canal at S2 vertebral level. Last 2 month under treatment of Ayurveda not much improvement. Please suggest any effective treatment.
Right now I am feeling cold and minor pain in my chest left side and all joints of the body is paining badly even my back. Feeling very low. What should i do?
I am 30 years old. And having problem with pain in my knee and ankles. Morning wakeup is very hard for me. Please help.
I'm 20 years old .studying mbbs. I have severe back pain which comes and goes. Wen it comes I have to lie on a flat surface and also I must apply volini spray only den it goes. I started to get the pain only after suffering from dengue in 2012. What must I do for not getting pain. please do not give drugs. Thk you Dr. REGARDS.
I had been diagnosed with a ankle sprain! Can any doctor give medicines and routine of how to take tbem!
I m 36 years old and I m suffering from muscles pain, acidity / gastric problem and also feeling very much illness or weakness. I think I also loss my stamina power. And I found also some blood in my stool.
I was diagnised cervical spondilitis and I was under psysiotherapists for 2 weeks. I used to do regular excercises as per the guidance given by the pysio. Everything was okay and now I find that one fine after 6 months of the above problem when I start walking normally walk for some time and I can balance my body while walking. Kindly advice what to do?
Paralysis can be concluded as the state when the muscles lose functioning in any part of the body. Any kind of disruption in our nerve system can be responsible enough to cause paralysis. Our central nervous system and peripheral nervous system communicate and control our senses of movement. But interruption in nerve impulses can cause weakness in muscles which leads to muscle paralysis.
A paralysed patient will encounter symptoms like:
- Decreasing the motor power
- Decreasing vasomotor control
- Loss of sensation
- Decreasing bowel and bladder control
- Losing the ability of sexual function.
When it comes to treating a paralysis patient, physiotherapy is proven to be the best remedy. Physiotherapy has thoroughly helped patients with paralysis in getting to feel confident and independent. Physiotherapy includes various exercises and techniques which are developed with time in order to provide a complete rehabilitation to the patients.
Types of paralysis:
There are mainly four types of paralysis
- Monoplegia: when one limb gets paralysed
- Hemiplegia: when arm and leg of a single side get paralysed
- Paraplegia: when legs get paralysed
- Quadriplegia: when both sides get paralysed
Treating paralysis with physiotherapy
- Physiotherapy is advised to patients with any type of paralysis. It should be started soon in order to improve blood circulation in the muscles. It also helps in relaxing the stiff muscles. This treatment improves the overall health condition of the patient.
- Physiotherapy is also responsible for reducing any kind of swelling which takes place due to external brain injury.
- Physiotherapy is helpful in making the patient stable and independent.
- It also helps in maintaining the blood pressure.
- It helps to improve the respiratory system.
- Physiotherapy maintains the affected muscles and nerves. It provides strength to the affected muscles and works to prevent the limbs from getting deformed.
- One major symptom of paralysis is a loss of bladder and bowel function. Physiotherapy helps in managing the paralysed bowel and bladder.
- Physiotherapy involves different techniques which can be learnt from a physiotherapist in order to transfer a paralysed patient.
- Othorsis, canes, braces, splints are the equipment that are advised to the patient by a professional physiotherapist.
- Physiotherapy helps in resolving problems such as anxiety, anger, depression, denial which takes place after post-paralysis mental trauma.
- Physiotherapist provides safeguarding tips to the patient and his or her family in order to avoid accidents.
- Physiotherapy has a big role in creating the motivation in patient's mind.
These are the benefits of physiotherapy which help the paralyzed limbs getting stronger and better. But it is always advised to be done under a professional physiotherapist.