Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. NagpalYour feedback matters!
The permanency of tattoos or being inked has reduced somewhat after the widespread use of laser tattoo removal. It has become a common trend among people to take off the ink which once was put in to be a permanent part of their existence. Although the success rate of the tattoo removal is quite high, there are certain inherent risks of undergoing a laser tattoo removal procedure.
Let's take a look at some of the risks:
- Risk of infection: The process of tattoo removal may pose a risk of infection like any other procedure performed on the human body. However, infections occur in rare cases and only if proper method is not followed or the patient doesn't adhere to post-procedural prohibitions.
- Chances of a scar: Although the colors within the tattoo may be removed, the outline of the tattoo may stay depending on how deep the punctures on the skin were, where the tattoo was put into place. This may also happen due to the type of paint used as it may also result in a permanent pigment removal in the localized area of the tattoo on the skin.
- Hypopigmentation and Hyperpigmentation: After the removal of the tattoo, the skin and the body may react in a certain manner within certain individuals and thus result in problems with skin pigmentation. In certain cases, the color of the skin in the affected area may become paler than the rest of the surrounding skin which is known as hypopigmentation. In others, it may even become darker which is known as hyperpigmentation.
- Side effects: If the patient already has certain pre-existing conditions then the procedure may have certain side effects. One example of this is a delay in the healing process in case the patient has diabetes.
However, laser tattoo removal has been improving over the past few years as a procedure and has come to a point where it is very safe. What might vary from patient to patient is the effectiveness of the removal of the colors within the tattoo, depending on the types of colors that were used. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
Don't have any feeling for sex. When my partner initiate something o feel like killing him. I use to develop a feeling that he is using my body and only he is benefiting.
My wife is 3 months 6 days pregnant. Can we have sex these days or what is the proper month to have sex.
I am not getting periods since 6 months. But after marriage some of them are saying like it will be OK. How it is possible.
Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) is a medical condition related to a woman’s endocrine system. Generally, this disorder is characterised by an imbalance of the sex hormones (oestrogen and progesterone), which leads to the development of multiple small cysts in the ovaries. Symptoms of PCOS include acne, irregular menstrual cycle and depression to name a few.
The causes of PCOS have not been accurately identified so far, but researchers suggest that the following factors might contribute to the onset of the condition.
1. Increased amount of insulin secretion- Women suffering from insulin resistance may get PCOS as their body is not able to effectively use this insulin, which results in increased insulin secretion by the pancreas. This, in turn, triggers more androgen (male sex hormone) production in the ovaries, making it difficult for the ovaries to ovulate.
2. Lower inflammation levels- The white blood cells present in your body form resistance against infections through a response termed as inflammation. Women with lower inflammation levels are likelier to get PCOS as the decreased levels stimulate polycystic ovaries, thereby producing more androgens.
3. Genetic factor- If you have a family history of PCOS, it’s highly probable that you may also get it as the disease is linked with your genes.
How To Live with PCOS
PCOS comes with numerous side effects like acne, obesity, infertility, excessive facial or body hair among others. There are certain lifestyle changes, which you may consider to manage PCOS and minimise its side effects.
1. Change your diet - Opt for a low carbohydrate, low sugar diet to keep your insulin levels in control, as insulin is responsible for increasing the severity of PCOS symptoms.
2. Try to maintain an ideal body weight - Obesity is known for worsening insulin resistance, and you can prevent this by regularly keeping your weight in check. You can practice some easy at-home exercise to reduce weight besides having a balanced diet.
3. Get yourself checked regularly - Visit a doctor and get yourself checked regularly for potential health risks as PCOS is often associated with increased chances of diabetes, heart diseases, certain forms of cancer, hypertension, and high LDL (bad) cholesterol levels.
4. Join a support group - Joining a PCOS support group will help you cope with your emotional difficulties, while helping you to live a better life by cultivating an optimistic outlook. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
I am also suffering from gas, but feeling vomiting, don't want to eat n tired n stomach heavy but till now I haven't missed my period n my body temperature is also high n toilet color also change to yellowish type. Is dis symptoms of pregnancy. Is dare is a chance to get a positive result if I miss my period?
Amazing benefits of female masturbation
Female masturbation works more like exercise and an orgasm is an amazing workout for your pelvic floor. When you reach close to orgasm, your clitoris engorges due to increasing blood flow. This causes your heart rate and respiration to increase and create a similar effect that exercise creates in different situations.
Improves sleep quality
Masturbation will help put up a fight against insomnia through hormonal release. Your body releases dopamine, the feel-good hormone, in anticipation of an orgasm. After the climax, your body releases a calming hormone called oxytocin. The combination of both will help you have a good sleep.
Improves general health
Regular female masturbation is good for your cardiovascular health. It also reduces the risk of developing type-2 diabetes.
Helps cure a urinary tract infection
A UTI can be extremely painful and irritating, and sometimes, it's not enough to drink cranberry juice to resolve the issue. You can take steps to avoid getting any utis in the first place, and regular masturbation is something you can trust.
Through masturbation, you get to know your body better and guide your partner during an actual vaginal intercourse.
No STDs or pregnancy
The biggest benefit of masturbation is that you don't have to worry about getting pregnant as a result of an adventurous sex encounter with someone. You can please yourself through masturbation without getting pregnant or getting any sexually transmitted diseases.
I am 22 years old I have lump kind of thing in my right armpit nd also I usually feel severe pain in my right breast nd sometimes in left too. My left breast is little small in size compared to right one. Wat is the prob actually?
Hi doctor, I am female of age 25, generally I use to have regular periods, with 28 days cycle, so last month it should come on feb 24, came 4 days before ie. On feb 20 .later my husband and me had an intercourse after 14 th day. But now this month my period came with delay of 2 days ie. Mar 22. But no bleeding was happening after experiencing some blood on the first day. send day ie. Mar 23 also im not getting any bleeding. Only slight bleeding was happening .can you pls help me in explaining this. Is there any chances for me for getting pregnant. Pls help me doctor im very confused.
High uric acid: 15 dos and don'ts about diet for high uric acid levels
High uric acid levels in the blood stream can lead to a common form of arthritis called gout.
To prevent gout, it is essential to maintain good eating habits and have proper medication. To reduce the uric acid levels in blood, you may need to limit intake of alcohol, sugary foods and reduce purine rich foods like meat, poultry, seafood and pulses. Vegetables such as cauliflower, asparagus, spinach, peas and mushroom also contain a lot of purines. Digestion of purine leads to the formation of uric acid. If uric acid is not eliminated normally which is seen in gout sufferers, it can build up in the blood stream leading to joint inflammation and pain.
Water flushes out toxins including excess uric acid from the body. Have at least 10- 12 glasses of water daily.
Cherries have anti - inflammatory substances named anthocyanis that help reduce uric acid levels. It prevents the uric acid from crystallizing and being deposited in the joints. Cherries also neutralize the acids and help prevent inflammation and pain. 200 gms per day is very effective in bringing down uric acid.
Berries especially strawberries, and blueberries have anti-inflammatory properties so include them in your diet.
Malic acid in apple neutralizes uric acid and thus provides relief to the sufferers. You should consume one apple daily after a meal.
The citric acid found in lime is a solvent of the uric acid. The juice of half a lime squeezed into a glass of water should be taken twice daily.
6. French bean juice
Another effective home remedy for gout is french beans juice. The healthy juice can be consumed twice everyday for treating gout or high uric acid.
7. Celery seed
This is a popular home remedy to lower uric acid levels in the body. Have celery seeds extract to get best results.
8. Apple cider vinegar
Drink apple cider vinegar. Add 3 teaspoons of vinegar to 8 ounces of water and have it 2-3 times every day to treat uric acid.
9. Pinto beans
A diet rich in folic acid can help lower uric acid naturally. Folic acid rich foods like pinto beans, sunflower seeds and lentils should be included in your diet.
10. Vegetable juices
Carrot juice in combination with beet and cucumber juice is also very effective. 100 ml each of beet juice and cucumber juice should be mixed with 300 ml carrot juice and taken daily.
Low fat dairy products like milk, curd help lower uric acid level.
11. Foods rich in vit c
Include vitamin c rich foods & supplements in your daily diet to reduce uric acid in the body. It disintegrates uric acid and forces it out of the body through urine. Good sources of vitamin c are awla, guava, kiwi, sweet lime, oranges, capsicum, lemon, tomato and green leafy veg.
12. High-fibre foods
According to the university of maryland medical center, adding foods high in dietary fibre may help lower uric acid levels in your blood. Dietary fibre may help absorb uric acid in your bloodstream, allowing it to be eliminated from your body through your kidneys.
Increase the consumption of dietary soluble fibers such as isabgol, oats, broccoli, apples, oranges, pears, strawberries, blueberries, cucumbers, celery, and carrots, barley.
Bananas are also beneficial in lowering uric acid.
13. Green tea
Consume green tea on a regular basis to control hyperuricemia (high uric acid levels) and lower your risk of developing gout.
14. Eating grains that are more alkaline such as jowar, bajra are helpful.
Tomatoes, broccoli, and cucumbers are some of the veggies that you need to start including in your meals. Tomatoes are one of the best vegetables that you could have for lowering uric acid. Fresh tomato is alkaline by nature and when it is exposed to the blood stream it increases the alkalinity of the blood. Raw vegetables like potatoes or corns are effective to reduce uric acid in the body. Have them raw or steam these vegetables.
Sir I am 19 years old & I had sex with my husband & condom breaks on 07th day of my mens cycle then I took unwaned -72 & then after 6 days I had started bleeding before my period. Should I will get normal period on me mens date?
Hello Doctor. My wife is 3 and a half month pregnant and she says" Its bleeding from last 2 days. This is happening 3rd time in last 3 month. Is there any specific reason? Last time when it happened, we got it scanned and everything was fine but was suggested an injection.
Sir, my wife used some medicines to get pregnant. From the starting of the pregnancy time she had pain on neck, the right side of neck. Now she gave me a baby. After the delivery also the pain with her. Her doctor said its natural during pregnancy time. Now that pain become very high. Sir what is the reason for this kind of pain?
Ask any woman who had a baby in the last one year, as to what was one of her major complaints post pregnancy and the answer would be “stretch marks.” And, if you think of the belly as the only affected area, you are wrong! Even the breasts, calves and arms are affected.
The skin stretches beyond its limits in a short period of time and so these stretch marks appear. It is more common with women who have had excessive weight gain and with multiple babies. It is also hereditary and women with oily skin are less likely to have them. Also, women who regularly apply moisturizer have fewer stretch marks. However, there definitely are ways to both avoid and reduce the stretch marks.
Prevention is definitely more effective.
- Stretch mark creams can be used from day one of pregnancy, which can help reduce the formation of these marks.
- A good cream could also help eliminate existing stretch marks from earlier pregnancies, in addition to preventing new ones from forming.
- It is best to use the cream both during day and night after a warm shower. This will help the skin to absorb the cream optimally, making it more effective.
- Preventive lotions have a combination of cocoa butter, shea butter, honey, aloe vera and various oils including almond, castor, olive, vitamin E, and other essential oils. Each of them has their own effective way to control stretch marks.
- Other preventive measures include exercise, exfoliation using a scrubber and eating a diet which is low in zinc.
But treatment is the solution if prevention is not possible.
- Soon after pregnancy, try and use creams that contain cocoa butter, glycolic acid, various oils like almond, vitamin E, castor, and olive which will help manage the stretch marks.
- A good massage using these oils has proved to be one of the best ways to manage stretch marks on the belly and breasts.
- There are various on-the-shelf products nowadays for treating these marks, but use the one prescribed by your doctor. The way these chemicals get absorbed and excreted may not be clear to you and if you are breast-feeding, it is safer to consult a doctor before using such items.
- In addition to the creams, exercise and sufficient hydration are also essential to help stretch marks disappear.
- Laser surgery is another option which can do any of these 3 things – produce pigments in the lighter areas, improve collagen production in the depressed areas, or reduce the color of the darker areas in a stretch mark. Though offered widely, this is best avoided given the side effects.
Stretch marks are an integral part of pregnancy and it is best to let nature run its course after doing everything to prevent it or treating it safely. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.