Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mukesh R. Jaiswal
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mukesh R. JaiswalYour feedback matters!
I am a 23 year old female having excessive of facial hair on my neck and chin. Doctor asked me to have mychiro tablets for 2 months, twice daily. Its been a month that I am consuming those tablets but cannot see a significant reduction in my facial hair. Can you suggest any other tablets and reason for the following?
Der is a lump near my anal. It pains sometime, I guess it's a piles, how long will it take time to cure completely and what are the best medicine.
The condition in which blood appears in the urine is known as hematuria and causes a great distress to the sufferer. There are several causes why blood may appear in the urine. Whatever the cause may be, hematuria is mostly indicative of a serious medical condition.
Here are 5 reasons that cause blood to appear in the urine.
- Infection: Infections like urethritis, pyelonephritis, cystitis or infection in any other body organ along the urinary tract is one of the most common causes of hematuria. Such infection may present with a variety of symptoms including blood in the urine.
- Kidney stones and bladder stones: Another reason that can cause blood to appear in the urine is the presence of stones in the kidney or bladder. These stones are crystallized minerals that are formed in the kidney or the bladder but fail to pass through the urinary tract. They cause blockage and pain and result in hematuria.
- An enlarged prostate: An enlarged prostate is a common cause of appearance of blood in the urine in men who are in their middle ages or older. Enlargement of the prostate gland causes the urethra to be compressed. This prevents the urinary bladder from getting fully emptied while urination.
- Polycystic Kidney Disease: PKD is a kidney disorder in which cysts filled with fluid form in the kidneys and impair the kidneys, causing them to fail entirely at times. It is an inherited disease and can cause blood to appear in the urine.
- Cancer: A cancerous kidney, bladder or prostate gland can also cause blood to appear in the urine. It is another major cause of hematuria but usually occurs in older patients. Most of the causes of hematuria can be easily treated. A thorough evaluation and proper treatment is required. Please don’t ignore blood in urine and consult an urologist as soon as possible for optimal care.
Dear Sir, I am 33 year male suffering from nightfall and dhat (precum) since 12 years. It made me thin, weak and fatigue. But medical science is saying that nightfall and precum are not making someone lean and thin, or weight loss. Recently I have tested mine Urine, CBC blood test, testosterone, thyroid. All came with in normal range. Please suggest me what tests I should do to find out the reason of my thinness, weakness and weightless. Prior to this problem I was of good physic with muscles. But from when this problem started I became thin and weak. Looking like an elderly man. Today I checked hemoglobin which is 10.4% and bp is 100/60, weight only 54 kg (height 5.4 inch). Sir please suggest. Currently I am taking amitriptyline and clofert TAB. This problem is ruining my life. I have lost the enjoyment in life, I also lost my girl friend because of this problem. Please help .I’ll be grateful to you forever.
Sex life become worst now. Lack of interest and many more concern related. Ejaculation dysfunction. Always good sex with wife, loyal to her but don't now what happens. Hardness and size of penis also decreased.
I am having acne in face for five years. I consulted to two different doctor. They suggested dandruff shampoo n clinic gel. But It didn't go. Could you please help me to recover.
Please tell me to control diabetes without taking tabs ie controlling by diet,please give the diet chart, thanks.
I am facing bad breath problem. Even though used to brush twice in a day and also use tongue cleaner. I am also using mouth wash. Still facing the problem of bleeding gum and bad breath. Please help me and suggest me the remedy.
Neurological disorders may creep in due to many reasons. It may be due to degenerative diseases, accidents, other health conditions, birth defects or genetics. The most common form of disorder occurs due to non-functional brain cells in some parts, and loss of myelin sheath in neurons, which protects the nerve signals in their complete transfer from origin to destination. These losses are irreparable, but further degeneration can be avoided with Ayurveda. Panchakarma, the branch of Ayurveda, which deals with detoxification of the body and mind, specially helps. Over a period of time, it can bring back the lost sensation in nerves. Yoga, pranayama and Ayurvedic treatments lead to recovery and relief to a huge extent.
Important facts about Panchakarma
There are 3 important steps in Panchakarma, which are followed one after another to get the result. The main objective of Panchakarma is to detoxify the body. Virechanam, vamanam, sneha vasti, nasyam and kashaya vasti are the 5 folds in Panchakarma.
- Poorvakarma or preparing the body, followed by Abhyangam or massage, followed by Elakizhi or herbal paste massage, and finally podikizhi, or steam bathing makes the body ready for receiving further treatments.
- Njavara Kizhi is the special treatment done in Panchakarma where the body is given a rice bolus massage to improve the joint and neuro functions.
What is Njavara Kizhi?
Njavara is a variety of rice, which is specially used for Ayurvedic treatment and massages. In this treatment the rice is made into a pudding by boiling it with milk. This pudding is then made into boluses. The boluses are filled in muslin cloth, and then using these muslin bolus dabs, the whole body of the patient is massaged. This full-body massage has excellent effects on neurological and joint functions. The deep tissues within the body are rejuvenated. The treatment is carried on for 45 minutes to 60 minutes by therapists or experts. Another form of the treatment requires the rice to be made into a paste, and then the paste is applied all over the body. But this is more preferred for beautification.
Other effective therapies
Siro Vasti, Kati Vasti, Ela Kizhi and Nasyam are all different forms of Panchakarma treatment, which detoxify the body and mind and rejuvenate the body and nerve functions. But these treatments cannot be conducted on the body on your own. You need a masseur who must be a specialist in Ayurveda to do this for you. Hence contacting Ayurvedic doctors or experts would be the best to start the treatment.