Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Thane and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mrunal KalnawatYour feedback matters!
Hi Dr. I am suffering from brain tiredness. I easily get tired after that even I can't talk properly. Different words I say. Pls suggest supplement so I get energetic.
Respected doctors I am having my exams next months. And after studying whole day. I start struggling in evening and am unable to study. I feel as if my mind is not understanding anything. Please tell me any medicine that is harmless and give me energy and I get strong. Thankyou. Regards.
Sir. My mom is having. Unconsciousness whenever she feels something bad. Her age is about 42. So please suggest .what should we do .in near future to get rid out of it.
HOW TO STOP SMOKING I want to stop smoking but I can not im 19 year old how can I stop this I tried a lot but I can not I have a mind to stop but something is not allowing me.
I've been smoking for last 3 years and I want to quit this bad habit. I tried number of times but failed to quit because of the craving and headache. Please tell me some medicines which can help me in quitting smoking.
Doctor, I feel anxiety in the morning while going out and always trying to back home.in evening I do exercises and feel good for sometimes then negative thoughts rises.
Tips To Reduce Anxiety and Stress
1. Sleep well and regular. Irregular sleep can have some serious consequences. It affects both our physical health and also contributes to anxiety and stress. Anxiety
as such also leads to disruptions in sleep . When feeling anxious, always try to get a full 7 to 9 hours of uninterrupted sleep and it can work wonders to improve your
2. Always keep smiling.
Take a quick break in between your hectic work to get some laughs with your friends. Laughter can reduce depression and anxiety and has proven benefits.
3. Tidy up your living space or workspace. Keep your things clean and clutter-free. That helps us think clear and thus reducing levels of anxiety.
4. Say thank you often. Expressing your thanks for something helps reduce anxiety.
5. Eat smart. Eating more of foods which are rich in vitamin B and omega-3 fatty acids and also healthy whole grain carbs. Vitamin B contributes to good mental health.
while omega 3 fatty acids help with both depression and anxiety . Whole grain foods boost serotonin and helps us remain poised. Eating high-sugar content food and
processed foods can increase levels of anxiety.
6. Learn to breathe well and relax. Short, shallow breaths arise when you are tensed. So consciously breathing deeply, plus increasing the duration and depth of
breathing helps relax the body and mind to a great extent.
7. Meditate. Meditation has so many positive effects on stress, mood, and anxiety. Club meditation with positive thinking to improve your general well-being and
overall health. Yoga is also very effective to take off stress from the body and mind by deep relaxation and breathing techniques.
8. Chill and be silent. Reduce the noise and clutter talk that contributes to anxiety. Find time for yourself and be alone to muse upon your own matters without anyone
9. Worry. Yes, we can cause ourselves to freak out, but only for a certain amount of time. When something weighs heavily on your mind, or you believe something
terrible is most definitely going to occur, commit to only creating that worry for 20 minutes. Think of all the possible outcomes of the scenario, figure out some game
plans, and then quit thinking about it after 20 minutes go by. Have a friend call after the allotted time has passed to avoid the temptation of going over the time
limit. Or schedule some of that playtime right afterward.
10. Plan for the future but do not worry about it.
Make time tables and to-do lists so that you wont be worried about finishing stuff and so that you can increase your productivity.
11. Be positive.
When you feel anxious, train your mind to think and feel positive and give reinforcement to yourself that you can handle any situation. This will significantly reduce
your stress and anxiety symptoms.
12. Smell relaxing stuff.
Go out to your garden. Smell a fresh rose. Take a deep breathe and allow the relaxation to course through your whole body. You can also use relaxing aroma therapy and
use it indoors.
13. Go out and spend time with your friends and family. Spend time with your pets
Social support reduces anxiety and stress to such a great extent that it is almost always bearable. So next time you get on your nerves, go out with your friends, chat
with them, watch a movie, spend some time watching the waves in the beach with your partner, talk to your siblings.
Madam my son age is 28 years.He is doing good job.But his problem is talking with others, Even in introducing himself to others he face problems . ish problem ko door karane k liye my son k liye kya karu?
Hi, my problem have from childhood. I forget lot of main thoughts. I start again and again from begin. How I manage and get treatment for my problem. This is gives some unwanted habits like negatively think, self belief less, communication gap ect. Help me please.
I suffering from ocd last 15 years. My age 32/m marrried. Working in bloodbank. Excessive hand wash, phobia blood product, always bad images in mind, I hate dirty people never want touch, I normal at work but when I came home (last 2 year) take bath half an hour and dettol handwash again and again. App. Half hour.
I feel negativity all over that now I can't do anything now my time has gone everywhere in business at home I feel lazy and try not to meet any one not to answer any phone and not to go or attend any functions sir please help me.
Hi I am suffering from mental depression and I am feeling all time that someone is in my mind and talks with me. I can't focus on the present moment. Always I am thinking about the past and the future. So please doctors help me urgently!
I am a student of m-tech final year in west bengal and preparing to go for us for my phd. I have a group of childhood friends of 5 people. Unfortunately, after being a good addicted people of education and career of our own, we mistakenly get badly addicted to cough syrups of codeine composition. We are all post graduate guys and want a happy stable life in future so please do help feeling like us a your family and guide us to get rid of it. Please!
Every person has different ways of expressing emotional love to their romantic partner. There are 5 basic ways in which people express their love. Knowing your and your partners' preferred style of expressing and receiving love, can save many relationships from turning sour.
1. ACTS OF SERVICE: You might be telling your partner how much you love them, but they are expecting some action on those words. Doing odd jobs like helping around the house, dropping the children to school, paying the bills can go a long way in helping the relationship going to the next level of intimacy. Your partner may just prefer to get some extra help from you to acknowledge that you love them.
2. WORDS OF APPRECIATION: You would have noticed that your partner puts in a lot of hard work to make 2 ends meet or get the house in order. Just noticing is not enough. Let them know how much you appreciate their effort in making your life comfortable and peaceful. Words like Thank You for putting the kids to bed, You really worked hard for us to be able to go on this vacation.Such words cost nothing, but the effect on your partner can be enough to earn you some brownie points. Remember to come across as genuine and not forced.
3. RECEIVING GIFTS: Seema always felt appreciated when her husband gave her a gift. But her husband Raj, didn't know that. His "I Love You" didn't make any sense to Seema and she felt unloved. When Raj discovered that his wife preferred gifts over words of appreciation, his married life became much smoother than before. Showing sensitivity to your partners' preferred language of love can help you bridge the communication gap too.
4. QUALITY TIME: Some people just like to spend time together just talking. Most men pride themselves at reading the newspaper, watching TV and listening to their wives all together. But that is not enough for her. Just listening and holding a conversation with her and looking at her eyes to show that you are there for her can fill her tank of love for that day. A sure shot way to impress your partner. If your husband is a sports person, then tagging along to his sports club and showing interest or playing his sport will win you his love and attention. Make sure that you are not chatting on the mobile while he regales you with his stories of winning the game.
5. PHYSICAL TOUCH: We have long known the emotional power of touch. A warm touch, hug, or a kiss can melt any person. If your partner responds better to this expression of love then this will be your route to winning their heart. Sexual intercourse, holding hands while walking together and keeping a hand on the shoulder are all expressions of physical touch.
So become that scientist and discover what is your language of love and which language works best for your romantic partner and see your love blossom.
Click on private chat if you want to know more.