Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mrs. Varsha S Pandey
Submit a review for Dr. Mrs. Varsha S PandeyYour feedback matters!
Sir I am a 18 year old student I am feeling shy about asking such question but I should. I always watch porn online I also masturbate a lot now I was thinking that is this going to effect my fitness or personality. At 18 I just a weight of 52 kg pls help.
Im using skin shine cream since 8 months in starting I was good fair and white when I got exposed to sun immediately my skin turn red then black? Please help me dil.
There will be total increment in my weight. I usually also do workout but therefore the weight will continue increase. What is the reason behind it.
I have examined that I have blood pressure from last 10 days for about 160/120 daily. I consulted my private doctor and he told me that it will get normal by itself and I cannot give you medicine for bp. I am having pain in head. Please help me and suggest what should I do? reply fast.
I am suffering from frequent urination. So it's very difficult for me to travel anywhere. Tell me any medicine for this. I am urinating 10-11 times a day.
Hi, I am 35 years old men having a hair fall problem since from 6 month. I do not have diabetes or thyroid problem. But I don't know the cause for the same. please guide me.
Hair loss can be harrowing for both men and women, especially if it tends to be above normal for extended periods of time. Losing more hair than that can signify problems within the body such as hormonal changes, ageing, lifestyle-related issues etc.
Lifestyle change tips to avoid hair fall: Even before getting into Ayurvedic remedies to control the loss of hair, it is important to reduce the problems which may be contributing to the problem in the first place. Some of the things that you may be required to do are:
- Maintain or start of on a healthy diet and cut fatty, oily and processed foods from your diet.
- Start exercising to ensure that your body is in the best shape it possibly can be and thus everything within, is functioning optimally.
- Start doing yoga, breathing exercises and other meditative techniques to ensure that your stress levels are kept under control.
- Get head massages regularly as they improve blood circulation within the scalp
- Quit smoking, excessive alcohol consumption and inculcate good sleep habits which help prevent hair loss problems.
Controlling hair loss with Ayurvedic tips:
- Indian gooseberry or amla: A pack of amla, bramhi and henna powder can be made with curd and water. Apply it and keep it for a couple of hours and then wash it off. Amla juice mixed with lemon juice can be massaged on the scalp after the wash. This will make the follicles on your scalp stronger.
- Ritha: An age old solution to hair problems, Ritha is also known as soapberry as it contains naturally foamy and cleansing agents. Crush the Ritha seeds and keep them soaked in water overnight. Wash your hair with the mixture in the morning and continue for a month to see visible results.
- Aloe vera with cumin seeds: Mix about one-third cup of aloe vera juice with a little bit of cumin or Jeera powder. Use this mixture at least twice a day, for a few months to see results in the prevention of hair thinning.
- Bhringaraaj: One of the most effective Ayurvedic herbs used in many medicines, it can be taken internally to help the system repair the hair related problems, or applied externally as Bhringaraaj oil to encourage hair growth and stopping hair loss.
- Brahmi oil: Considered brain food in its herb form, Brahmi oil is known to be very good for hair-related ailments and is very effective at stopping hair loss and help new hair growth. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.