Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Mrs. Varsha S PandeyYour feedback matters!
Dear Sir, Now days I am getting angry very soon and I am also in depression. Please suggest to me how can I overcome on this..
I have a small white bumps on my nose. It's very hard. Please suggest me any medication or home remedies.
Unnecessarily I reduce my weight by taking anxiety to avoid heart diseases even though I'm underweight and so my semen is discharged and I'm feeling very very very weak. If you tell me the danger of anxiety to human health, I'll bring my mind under my control to get rid of anxiety permanently. I know certain amount of anxiety will help one to get any work done perfectly for example exam. But my problem is when I get a chronic anxiety about health aspect and put more pressure on my mind, my weight is reduced and semen is discharged from my penis and in the consequence, I'm getting extremely weak and my weight reduced. And so my mind forces me to take anxiety in order to keep my weight low. So pls tell me the dangers of anxiety to human health.
My father age is 65 years. He is suffering from diabetes last 12 years. He is under diabetic treatment & regular ate 1 tab trivoglitor 2 before lunch. Now his FBS is 393 mg/dl and PPBS is 558 mg/dl. What should I do? Kindly help me.
Daily Lemon+honey in warm water, 1 hour gym, 150 ml milk, 2 whole eggs cup of green tea. Weekly 3 times keshkanti oil massage and 3 times onion juice massage . Taking homeopathy medicines. No oily, junk and fried foods. Can these are helpful to get back my lost hair?
I am 41 years old I have high bp for more than 2 years I took medicine for amalong and rosuvas 5mg and I stopped to take medicine for 6 months but my body weight increased what can I do reduce my weight please kindly send me suggestion to continue medicine or not and reduce my weight.?
Hi My name is Rahul, my age is 23 and I am 5-3 feet, I have done so much research on net but nothing found yet, I was thing about taking Human Growth Hormone (HGH) but I don't want to have any side effect so sir please help me and show me any way to grow my height at least 3 inch I am ready to take any medicine just show me a way what should I do should I take homeopathy or ayurveda and any specific doctor.
I am 40 year old man, height 5'7", weight 76kg. Since last 5-6 years, I am having joint pains, knees loosing strength after 4km walk, started wearing knee cap. Feeling very tired in half a day with redness in eyes. Was diagnosed with Vitamin D deficiency & getting treated since 6 months but no appreciable change in situation. Please Advise.
My lips are getting darker day by day. What should I do to lighten it? Please suggest a good and quit remedy.
The medical term used for kidney disease is Nephrosis and it is seldom also known as the nephritic syndrome. There are a lot of likely causes for this condition and it is detected by carrying out urine test. The treatment for Nephrosis is a long term treatment and done mainly to prevent kidney failure. The kidney disease is very painful and occurs in people of all age groups. It is very important for people who are new to kidney disease that they know about the nine things they should do to stay strong.
Important information on kidney disease:
- The feeling of helplessness on occurrence of kidney disease can be overcome by educating yourself. Individuals should learn everything about kidney disease and can gain vital information even from the Internet.
- It is very obligatory that the advice of the doctor be followed by an individual suffering from Kidney disease. It is not indispensable that the kidney disease always leads to failure of kidney and to keep your kidney healthy and stay away from any damage, it is necessary to comply with the orders of the Doctor.
- It is very important that you stick to a diet, which would keep you healthy and protect your kidneys from any further damage. You should be mindful on everything you eat and you can gain assistance on your diet from a renal dietitian.
- When you suffer from chronic kidney disease, the blood values become very important to gauge the condition of your disease and whether it is getting worse or stable. From time to time, the healthcare provider would check your urine and blood regularly and he would also monitor your blood pressure and blood sugar.
- You can ask help from the support group and accept their assistance. Your family is your best support system in times of need and so involving them is very important.
- You must make sure that you are getting the proper care you need and you need to educate yourself by communicating as well as asking questions.
- You can feel much better by being active, so do things that make you happy. You can exercise regularly, but after taking advice from your doctor. Your main focus must be to keep your heart healthy.
- A positive attitude is anytime helpful in healing a disease. You can listen to music that entertains your mind and helps you stay positive.
- It is not difficult to stay healthy even with kidney disease, as a positive feeling would eventually help face the kidney disease. You must plan ahead and be ready for kidney transplant without getting worried.
Most importantly, spread awareness and help people tackle the situation without any difficulty.