Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mrs Urmila PanditYour feedback matters!
I have a cold , fever, loose motion and headache so which medicine should I take to get in to normal health.
I am getting pimples on my chins and I am getting rashes on my back and after applying lemon, they got reduced but those scar's didn't go away and they seem black. How do we get rid of those scars and black spot on the pimples and reduce the black spots along with scars and the skin to be fair? What to do to have clear skin? Without pimples and scars?
My head is paining from 2 years? While paining I stop thinking and all the things are going round and round? So what I should do. Please refer me.
I am a diabetic patient for last approx 8years. My diabetes is fluctuate from 150-200 range. I used to take medicine zalra 50+500 daily before lunch. But most of the time my feeling at the evening is not good. If I eat 2 chapati with some vegetable and dont take medicine I feel better in the evening but my sugar level is high that is about 200. I feel that I have to change the medicine in which I feel good regularly. What is the best medicine you suggest me to take and examine myselt in a normal feeling all the time.
I am suffering from erectile dysfunction and now able to have intercourse even once since year or so. What is the remedy for this? Suffering from Diabetes, HBP, Thyroid, Sleep apnea,
Aged 23 .i want to ask that is having permanent hair removal at vaginal area is safe and what is the procedure to do it.
Hello doctor My father is heart and diabetic patient His left side of face is swelled after a boil near the lips same side We then saw his blood sugar level was 308 Can you suggest pls what shud be immediately done.
We grow up thinking of our nails as dead cells and pay attention to them only to trim them once a week. If you’re a woman, this might extend to painting them in different hues. However, the shape, texture and natural colour of your nails along with the rate at which they grow says a lot about your overall health.
Homeopathy is an effective way of treating nail disorders as it addresses the root cause of the problem. This form of treatment has negligible side effects and hence, can be used over a long period of time. However, homeopathy should never be used to self medicate. This is because a homeopathic prescription depends on the symptoms presented and the personality of the patient.
Here are a few changes in your nails that could be signs of health disturbances.
- Horizontal ridges: White horizontal ridges across your nails are developed when there is a pause in the growth of the nail. They could be an indication of an injury or a symptom of a serious illness. These are also known as Beau’s lines or Mee’s lines. Beau’s lines are developed due to psoriasis, diabetes, circulatory disease or a severe deficiency of zinc. Mee’s lines can be a result of arsenic poisoning, malaria, leprosy, Hodgkin’s disease or carbon monoxide poisoning.
- Vertical ridges: This is a common sign of aging and is usually nothing to worry about. However, in some cases, it could be a sign of vitamin B12 or magnesium deficiencies.
- Spoon nails: If the edges of your nails curve upwards and take on a spoon-like look, it could be a sign of anemia, excessive iron absorption, heart disease or hypothyroidism.
- Pitted Nails: Dents or pits in your nails are usually a sign of psoriasis. It could also be a symptom of tissue disorders such as Reiter’s syndrome or autoimmune diseases like alopecia areata.
- Dark nails: If you notice dark,discoloured patches on your nails, consult a doctor immediately. This could be due to melanoma which is the most dangerous form of skin cancer.
- Yellow Nails: Smoking and excessive use of acrylic nail polish are the two most common causes of yellow nails. However, if your nails are thinand crumbly along with being yellow, it could be a sign of a fungal infection. In rare cases, yellow nails could also be a sign of thyroid disorders, diabetes or psoriasis.
- Clubbing: Nails that are enlarged and curved downwards are said to be clubbed. This is typically a sign of low levels of oxygen in the blood. It could also be symptom of lung disease, liver and kidney disorders, AIDS and inflammatory bowel disease. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopathic.