Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mrs. Sulbha R Singh
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Mrs. Sulbha R SinghYour feedback matters!
Which medicine can be taken on first day for periods pain? Currently I consume cyclopalm media for pain. Please advise.
I am a 40 year old and having problem of pulling my mustach with my fingers unknowningly and my mush became thin. How to avoid pulling mushtach knowingly unknoingly, so that I can grow mush as per my wife's wish.
How to have control on heart problem. What what measure should we take to keep control on heart problems. Thank you in advance.
I'm 21 years old doc please suggest diet for regrowing hair thickly and quickly my front hair lose took much.
I have been suffering from intense hair fall and my doctor prescribed me finalo twice a week and canitbz daily where as when I read about sideefects of finalo it included symptoms such as loss of libido and erectile dysfunction I am only 24 and un married please suggest should I take this finalo medication.
I am diabetic patient since last three yrs. During routine check up it was found that my creatinine is 1.04. Six months back it was 0.89. Fasting sugar is 110 and PP is 115. My age is 54. What should I do to lower the creatinine level back up to 0.7 to 0.8. Microalbumin in urine is 1.70. Normal range is up to 30. My fasting sugar is always between 100 and 110. How to lower this? I am taking Glycomet SR 500 tab in half. That is 250 mg once in a day in evening. I am much worried about kidney health.
I have a problem i.e. from last two months my weight increased from 65 to 73. So I want to lose my weight. Please help me.
You go to the gym every day, lift heavy weights, but fail to notice gains. This means you have reached a plateau and your body has gotten used to the exercise you do.
Here are some tips to fire up your workout and make it more challenging:
- Circuit training: Circuit training is a type of workout that involves doing one exercise after another in a set time frame. There is no rest between the exercises and this increases the fat burning effect in the body. A typical workout consists of push ups, squats and sit ups.
- Diet: It is important that the food you are eating provides you with the necessary nutrients that allow your body to recover. Exercising takes a toll on your body; so eating a well balanced diet allows your body to recover from the stress of the workouts.
- Drink coffee: Drinking coffee before your workout increases your energy levels and enhances performance. It has also been reported that drinking coffee before a workout makes the workout more enjoyable.
- Exercise outside: Taking your workouts helps you in feeling more energetic and revitalized. It has also been reported that working out outdoors has a beneficial effect on your self-esteem. Exercising outdoors motivates you to work out regularly.
- Incorporate cardio: You should do cardiovascular exercises, which have a beneficial effect on fat burning. It improves blood circulation and raises your heart rate, thus strengthening your heart muscles. Incorporate high intensity interval training which has the maximum metabolic burn effect, which means you will keep the fat off your body.
- Add yoga: Add yoga to workouts as yoga contributes in making your body more flexible and supple. Yoga also calms the mind and improves your overall wellbeing. Start off with simple yogic poses such as the downward dog and the triangle pose.
- Switch it up: If you have been doing only strength training then switch to doing something new such as going for a jog or doing pilates. Switching from your regular routine helps in avoiding stagnation, thus increasing your gains.
Related Tip: "10 Benefits of Raw Green Papaya"