Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mrs Shubhangi Ajit HirveYour feedback matters!
Hi I wanna know 1 thing and that is I have one cousin brother and he often use social networking sites and when he surfed any social networking site then he usually send messages to unknown persons and then if they do not reply to my brother message then he usually send them messages again and again until they reply to his question (message) and few time ago my brother has send one message to one politician and in that message he has wrote that please become my friend and at that time .that politician has told my brother to talk with him via call but my brother do not talk to him via call and at that time my brother starts disturbing that politician and then few hours later (that politician send one message to my brother and in that message that politician has wrote .i m going to feed an fir against uh and that time my brother has said sorry to him and that politician said its ok but do not disturb me again but few months ago my brother again send one message to that politician and in that message he has again wrote that please become my friend and then that political has asked the reason for why do my brother wanna do friendship with him then my brother told him the reason and then that politician said to my brother:-why are you talking like girls with me then my brother has told him that aisa kuch nahi hai and then my brother and that politician start chatting with each other sometimes but few days before my brother said one thing to that politician and that is:-nice dp and after seeing that message that politician has blocked my brother and thats why my brother make a call to him and then my brother has asked to him (why did uh have blocked me) then at time that politician said my brother -(why are uh disturbing me) and why do uh wanna become my friend and that time my brother told him that I like to make new friends and then he has told my brother -(why are you talking like girls) and then he has suddenly hang up the call and then after waiting for sometime my brother has again make a call to him and then that politician has shouted on my brother and then he has also said my brother -(i do not wanna do friendship with uh and he has said to my brother .are you mad and that time my brother has told him that he is suffering from depression since his fathers death so now I wanna know that is these all things are normal or not and is there any insult feeling in this or not?
Sir I am feeling pain in middle of throat and neck. I consult Ent he say that small node is developed, he say it develop due to allergy and he give me one antibiotic azithromycin 250 and one loratadin & Ambroxol hydrochloride tab, sir is it any sign of throat or other cancer. Please advice me that what I will do.?
Hi, I am 22 years old now, and I have a VSD (ventricular septal disease) by birth. Now the hole is getting smaller and smaller and it is about 2.2 mm.My question is, will the hole gets cured naturally by itself. If yes, at what age does the hole gets closed considering that I am 22 years old now or should I get it operated and clear the hole?
Sir my age is 21 male and I have of lot of pimples on my face and their spots would you please suggest me some treatments or medicine to get rid of it.
My name is Altaf Ansari having black spots on face, please help me to remove those spots I will be very happy.
If I don't know swimming, what should be my next step to increase it? Is a girl increase height upto age of 21? Does my hard work make use of it if I am 21 now?
I am suffering from gas and sometimes (1 in a month) indigestion. Due to this I fart loud mostly at night only after dinner (time apx 9 pm onwards). I had stopped breads / fermented like idlly/uttapum/dosa. I try to have some bites every 3/4 hours. Its almost 2 years. So please look into this case and help.
No matter how healthy a diet you're maintaining to keep your body fit, an occasional craving for Pizzas, Burgers, Potato Chips and other fast foods are bound to happen and are very normal. However, junk foods not only disrupt a healthy dietary routine, according to a recent research conducted in the Ontario based University of Waterloo, there is a direct relation between the craving for junk food and disruption in the normal functioning of the brain. Here is a list of healthy and tasty substitutes for junk foods which might be considered as alternatives when you have those sudden and strong cravings.
- Puffed rice: A cup of puffed rice contains balanced amounts of calories (54), fat (0.13 gram), carbohydrates (12.29 gram), protein (0.98 gram), iron and fiber. Mix it with little amounts of green chutney, tamarind chutney, chilies, potatoes and peanuts and you have "bhel", a tasty and healthy snack munched on all across India, which is not at all harmful as compared to the high fat containing fast foods.
- Corn: Corns have a balanced amount of carbohydrates, vitamins, proteins and other minerals in them. Roasted corn or boiled corn with lemon juice and little spices can be used as tasty yet healthy substitute for junk foods.
- Rice crackers: If you can't make up your mind about whether or not to pick up the packet of potato chips from the market, don't bother. Try nachos or rice crackers instead. Every bit of it is as tasty as the potato chips; rice crackers contain a large amount of fiber and a minuscule amount of fat.
- Nuts: According to a recent research, chocolate cravings occur because of a lack of magnesium content in the body. Chocolates contain an unbelievable amount of calories (290); so you can have nuts such as almonds as substitute foods whenever you get that inimitable chocolate craving.
- Homemade Frozen Yogurt: Yogurt contains little amount of calories and a considerable amount of proteins. Frozen yogurts can be the best alternatives to ice creams.
I have dark circles below the eyes very dark what can I do in home made product give me easy way to remove 8t?
I am getting angry for small things and I am always feel leave me alone and not interested to mingle to people. My body looking very weeknes how to make strong body. I am afraid of small things.
I am undergoing bad phase financially for the last 4 years. Recently I realise I am suffering with some sort of depression now. I get angry pished off soon whereas it was not earlier. Now sometime I even fire my kids for no fault. Can u please help how I overcome this. Thanks
I am 26 yrs old male. Whenever I got up from my bed or sleep I got back pain it lasts upto 10 mins and then pain is gone and back to normal. I tried sleeping in floor too still I got pain. What can I do?
I go too much for toilet before exam/interviews, this makes me nervous or feels weak, although I have prepared hard for exam. I've seen its adverse effects. What to do?
Sir I am 22 years old but mera weight 34 h jo constant hai last 2 years se or weekness feel hoti h to please give me some suggestion.
Broccoli’s demand as well as availability has increased a lot in India since past few years. It is one super food which is packed with highest nutritional value. It can be made into soups, salads or tossed with other vegetables.
5 Health reasons to have broccoli regularly.
1) Anti-Cancer Properties - Cruciferous vegetables are nutrition powerhouses and broccoli is one of them. It lowers the risk of lung and colon cancer. The compound called sulforaphane, which gives the bitter taste to broccoli and other cruciferous vegetables is what is believed to give this vegetable the power to fight cancer. Broccoli also contains folate which is known to decreases chances of breast cancer in women.
2) Bone Health - Broccoli has high content of vitamin K which is good for bone health. One can get more than their daily requirement of vitamin K in just a cup of chopped broccoli.
3) Glowing Skin - Broccoli has vitamin C which is ideal for fighting skin damages caused due to pollution and sun, and takes care of overall texture of the skin.
4) Good Digestion - Broccoli has natural fiber which assists in preventing constipation, lowers the risk of colon cancer and helps maintain a healthy digestive tract.
5) Immunity building - Broccoli included in your regular diet ensures a boost to your immune system. Also present in it are magnesium and calcium which help regulate blood pressure.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.