Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Mrs Shubhangi Ajit HirveYour feedback matters!
I feel bad sensation (anxiety) of nervousness at time to sleep in to the head, my focus would be goes to heartbeat as well. What kind of precaution you advise to me?
I am suffering a problem with hairfall. I am very obsessed with this. Because this hairfall is annoying me.
I have pimples problem since 5 years red big pimples black spots and now holes please give some medicines to control my problem with no side effects on my Cheek's.
My weight is above 80 My height is 5.9 ft My body size is broad I want to reduce my weight can you tell me how should I do without going to gym.
Lots of hair fall in couple of days which solution help hair fall. I'm 21 years in one day 30-40 hair fall. How to decrease hair fall.
My friend has a history of irregular periods and was diagnosed with psod and was on medication. She has her last period in december starting and after that none for last 3 months. She had intercourse in 21 march for the first time and unprotected one. Though she had pill within 2 he's of having it. She is tensed that she might get pregnant. Please clarifywhat needs to be done further. Awaiting response eagerly.
Why it is referred to as having religious importance too?
Also used for
Scanty or obstructive urination
Weakness of nerves
Problem of breast milk secretion
I am getting weak and slim. What should I do and what kind of food do I need to eat to stay healthy and active?
Hi sir I have oral problem some time my mouth smiling and bleeding so what can I do for my teeth and mouth.
I am 16 year old and from several days I have a headache and a back pain what should I do plzz tell the fastest way xome out from this situation.
I have very dry skin and my face especially my forehead is very tanned. How do I make my face complexion better?
The human digestive system is a very complicated and sizeable component of the body. It starts right at the beginning of the mouth, ending at the rectum. Some of the major responsibilities of the digestive system include absorption of essential nutrients and elimination of wastes.
Not only do digestive problems have embarrassing and unwanted symptoms, serious, chronic diseases can be caused if the minor problems are not treated.
Some digestive problems are listed below:
- GERD: This is a burning sensation that results from acids in the stomach being squirted into the oesophagus. A burning sensation is felt, right from the chest to the end of the throat. Frequent heartburns can lead to GERD (Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease), symptoms of which include dry cough, sore throat, chest discomfort and difficulty in swallowing.
- Bloating: This is caused due to the presence of excess gas in the colon, small intestines or the stomach.
- Dyspepsia: This is an uncomfortable feeling or pain which occurs in the upper abdominal regions, mostly a result of excess food intake. It is commonly referred to as indigestion. Dyspepsia can be discomforting and if prolonged, medical assistance should be opted for.
- Chronic Constipation: Persistent constipation (chronic) is a sign that there is a problem with the elimination of wastes. This usually happens when the colon is unable to move or pass stools. Other major causes of chronic constipation can be changes in your usual diet, various eating disorders, Irritable Bowel Syndrome and excessive consumption of dairy products among others.
- Food Intolerance: This occurs when the digestive system is unable to tolerate certain food items. This condition is different from food allergies as it only affects the digestive system. Some of the common symptoms include diarrhoea, headache, gas and vomiting.
Possible Serious Conditions-
A gastroenterologist is a type of doctor that specializes in diagnosing and treating diseases involving the digestive system. If you continue to experience digestion problems, it’s time to make an appointment.
More serious signs could mean an emergency medical problem. Those signs include:
- bloody stools
- continuous vomiting
- severe abdominal cramps
- sudden, unintentional weight loss
These symptoms could be an indication of an infection, gallstones, hepatitis, internal bleeding, or cancer.
You may be able to overcome digestion problems with treatment and lifestyle changes. Certain diseases of the digestive system might be long-term, but medications can help alleviate symptoms.
Identifying specific digestion problems and talking with a doctor can go a long way in terms of helping your doctor give you a proper diagnosis. Remember, you don’t have to put up with constant digestive issues.