Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mrs. Shamim FarhanYour feedback matters!
How to become a fat in one or two month, I am trying a lot doctor but, I am not able to get any results, so please suggest me doctor, because body fitness some time I gets angry on myself, so please doctor, suggest as early as possible. Thank in advance.
I an 22 Years old boy, I have some itching and ringworm. What should I do? Please tell me treatment.
Hi sir this is raja I am student from andhra doing ca living in chennai I had scar on face which was happened when I am at age of 3 years I am feeling shy wid dat want laser treatment for dat is dis facility available wid u.please kindly help me.
HI My wife age of 32 years there is monthly period problem with my wife which was should be start on date 01-08-2016 but till time not started also suffering from pain.
I usually do dream walking in knight is it a serious problem. What I should to do to get rid from it.
M 28 years old afraid of getting married. Unable to sustain erection. Check up done doctor says physically nothing wrong with me. Performance anxiety is doing damage. How to deal wid dis psychological erectile dysfunction. I am waking wid gud morning woods. But m stressed please help.
I have problems my teeth and bloods come to after cleans my teeth. how to resolve the problems my problems give me solution I feel little pain also.
Hi Madam, I have recently delivered boy. It's been 2 months. I am breastfeeding and I am 36 years old. The difference between this child and my 1st child is 6 years. Please kindly advise if its ok to use TRIPHALA to reduce my pregnancy weight as I am breastfeeding and its only 2 months after my delivery.
I am 24 years old. I have one bad habit when I was watching porn or reading sex stories, I rub the bed so white discharges daily. Then now I touches my girlfriend my penis is not erected. Even I putting my penis in her mouth then also my penis not erected. Please help me sir.
I'm totally affair with my cousin sister so how to avoid to her I'm not interested to do sex with her so please send me details.
I have too much work that involves using laptop continuously for hours, What to do to avoid sore eyes ?
Dyspepsia is a disorder of the stomach that is characterized by pain in the upper part of the stomach. It is not a single disorder, but is a collection of symptoms such as nausea, burping and bloating. It results when the acid of the stomach comes in contact with the mucosa of the digestive tract. These acids cause a breakdown of the mucosa leading to inflammation and irritation, which leads to indigestion. It may also result from eating disorders or certain medications.
The symptoms of this disorder tend to occur mostly after consuming food and drink. In some cases, the symptoms tend to go away after eating or drinking. The symptoms of dyspepsia are:
- You may feel bloated on a regular basis
- You may experience discomfort in your stomach
- Loss of appetite
- You may experience constant burping
- You may feel nauseous
- Symptoms of heartburn
- You may also experience chest pain and breathing difficulties
- You may be affected by jaundice
The various causes of dyspepsia are:
- Irritable bowel syndrome, which hampers the movement of food through the intestines
- If you are unable to properly digest dairy products
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease that results in reflux of the acids of the stomach
- Any inflammation of the gall bladder
- Various medicines such as aspirin, steroids and antibiotics may lead to dyspepsia
- If you suffer from depression or anxiety then it may lead to dyspepsia
- Excess consumption of chocolate, coffee and alcohol
Dyspepsia may be controlled by modifying your lifestyle. Some of the changes that you may make are:
- Don't sleep immediately after eating, wait for at least two hours before you go to bed
- Avoid spicy foods as they tend to aggravate symptoms of dyspepsia
- Space out your meals, eat multiple smaller meals instead of few large ones
- Restrict smoking and alcohol consumption
- Lose weight as being overweight may lead to dyspepsia
- Avoid wearing tight clothes
- Exercise on a regular basis to keep your body healthy and maintain optimal weight levels