Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Mrs. Rutuja PawarYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am married for 5 years and having low sperm count. 1* only. please help me. His wife wants to be a mother.
I am losing hair continuously. I used 2% minoxidil solution but I experienced some side effects like itching redness of the scalp. What should I do now?
My wife is a cabin crew she has polycystic ovary syndrome. We found out that she have PCOS 8 months back and consult 2 doctor. They told us it is nothing to worry about. But the problem is it lead to hormonal imbalance and she have gain 8 kg. She was 57 back then. Now, her hair is falling too much, she is very moody try so hard to lose her weight but not be able to. Please suggest us something will work for her.
What are the symptoms of swinflue. And what are the different methods to kill that type of mosquitoes.
Hi My hand got fractured and the plaster is removed yesterday. But after removing the plaster, the hand is paining a lot, not able to move. It sticked at a place. If tries to move it hurts a lot. Pls suggest.
Between a woman dressed in a satin dress and another dressed in cotton, who do you think was more comfortable? The lady dressed in cotton ofcourse! It isn't the length of the dress that dictates this answer but the breathability of the fabric.
Breathability can be defined as the fabric's ability to allow air and moisture to pass through it. This is determined by the composition of fibers and how tightly they are woven together. Wearing breathable fabric helps your skin breathe by allowing sweat to evaporate rather than block skin pores. This also helps regulate your body's temperature. So, when you go shopping for your summer wardrobe, look out for these fabrics.
- Cotton: Cotton is a natural fiber hat can be found in a number of varieties. However, not all of them are breathable. For your skin to breathe, avoid cotton blends and stick to 100% cotton fabric. Seersucker and madras cotton are great for summer. Cotton clothes are ideal for dry summers as well as humid conditions.
- Linen: The light weight nature of linen makes it an extremely breathable fabric. This natural fiber also absorbs moisture very well.
- Light Silk: Silk is often termed as a winter material but light silks are ideal for any weather. Silk is highly absorbent and dries quickly thus allowing your skin to breathe. It also has natural climate regulating properties that allow it to stay cool in summers and warm in winters. Silk is also the most hypoallergenic fabric available.
- Chambray: Chambray is a breathable alternative to denims. While heavy weight chambray has a rugged appeal, light weight chambray can have a casual as well as dressy appeal.
On that note, here are a few fabrics to avoid
- Nylon: Nylon is a completely synthetic material with low absorption and a water repellant nature. Thus not only will it not allow sweat to evaporate, it will trap your sweat within your clothes. This is both uncomfortable and unhealthy.
- Polyester and Polyester blends: Like nylon, polyester is water repellent and thus allows perspiration to between your clothes and your skin causing the garment to stick to the body. Don't assume a polyester cotton blend to be any better as even a 40% synthetic presence can keep the fabric from absorbing sweat.
- Viscose or Rayon: Both these fabrics are often passed off as cotton. However they do not have the absorption or breathability nature of cotton. While it will not trap heat like nylon and polyester, rayon also repels water thus leading to a perspiration build up.
- Satin: Satin is produced by weaving nylon and polyester together and hence is synthetic and does not allow the skin to breathe. Also satin is thick and heavy.
I am 24 years old female. I have lump above anus and below it. Sometimes blood in stool . what should i do ?.
I'm 18 and I have severe head ache from past few days and I have used all the known painkillers but I didn't get any relief. What should I do now?
My aunty is suffering from diabetics. And she is suffering from lack of blood .what precautions should we must take.
Last friday I been to kolkata and I got fever. Fr last 3 days m suffering frn fever 99°F and mild body pain Throat pain. What is the reason?
I have allergy from dust particles. Headache happens during cold. Please give me a solutions to escape cold.
I am facing the problem of generating uric acid in my body due to which I am having regular pain in my toes. (I m consuming liquor on daily basis)
Sir I penetrated my pennis lot of time my pennis and scrotum is paining what is the reason what should I do to decrease the pain.
What is the main foods to make more semen in the body. Is there any vegetable or fruit have name? Suggest please.
My age is 65 problem is my mouth gets dry in the night about 1 to 3 am and thereby distrbance in sleep. Advise home remedy/ayurvedi/allopathic remedy.
I have high BP from last three years I take olmetor-h and embeta 50 am I also have diabetes from last 4 Months. Sometimes I feel pain in head one side near eyebrows or at back of head pls assist.
Sexual Dysfunction in Men and Women -
Sexual Dysfunction is difficulty experienced by an individual or a couple during any stage of a normal sexual activity, including physical pleasure, desire, preference, arousal or orgasm.
Sunlight is an effective way to Improve your Sex Life - Sunlight plays a significant role in enhancing the sex hormones in the human blood. Sunlight promotes sexual activity in both men and women. It aids sexual development, improved fertility, increased arousal, heightened libido, enhanced sensations.