Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mrs Revati S.Pawar
Submit a review for Dr. Mrs Revati S.PawarYour feedback matters!
I have a problem with my height I am 5.2feet I completed my 21years this year. I face problem with my height in interviews plse give me an appropriate answer to make me tall plse Sir.
Hello, Sir I have meet with an accident my head was injured not majorly. Just I get 20 stitches on my head. Now its 4 months on that area hair is not growing can you please tell we the ways how can we grow hair on stitches scars?
I suffer from. Fumour fracture. I have one doubt operation done before 15 days. May I do masturbation?
My age is 20 From 3 years I didn't exercise and don't even try running or jogging Yesterday I start exercising and running I want to make stamina and good body my legs are paining a lot today please tell should I go on running and exercising or stop is it normal.
The human spine is endowed with tremendous strength and flexibility, but it is also prone to severe injuries. Due to the presence of a vast network of nerves in the spinal cord, particularly in the lower region, injuries can become gravely complicated with a large scope for permanent damage. Heavy lifting, sudden movements and twisting can lead to spinal injuries and must be avoided while working out in the gym.
There are simple precautions that you can take to protect your spine from accidents and injuries while doing heavy lifts in the gym. Not only will these precautions ensure that your spine is protected from any harm, but they also yield a range of health benefits in the long run.
Following are a few precautions that can be taken from spinal protection:
- Check the object before lifting: It is important that you check the weight of the object before performing the lift. Test it out by pushing it with your hands or your feet very lightly to see how heavy it is and determine whether or not you should be lifting it.
- Perform a warm up exercise: This is one of the most essential factors for preventing exercise-related injuries. Pace around and stretch all your muscles before you start lifting. This will keep your muscles from suddenly stiffening or locking while you do the lift.
- Ensure that the weight is well balanced: Unbalanced weights greatly increase the risk of injury. You should always make sure that the weight you are lifting is evenly balanced on all sides and that the packing is proper so that it does not move around when you lift or have pieces falling off it.
- Maintain proper posture: One of the most important aspects of lifting in the right manner is to maintain proper body posture. You must always avoid arching your back or reaching out while you lift as that will surely lead to injury.
- Move slowly: Sudden jerks and movements are sure to lead to injury when lifting weights in the gym. Slow and smooth movements are recommended as they keep you from straining your muscles. There is no need to rush through your workout. Always avoid twisting while performing a lift.
- Create enough space: There has to be enough room all around you while you are lifting. This will ensure your safety while you are working out.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!