Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Mrs Revati S.PawarYour feedback matters!
Hi I am always forgetting everything and also I feel body pain & head ache in most days, how I can relieve from this?
My father is having asthama plus high6 cholestrol. Please guide the healthy health chart plan. So that the cholestrol becomes normal.
I am suffering frm PARATIOTIS also knwn as Mumps. Can any of the respectable doctors here suggest me few HOME REMEDIES so that this becomes less painful. My face is SWELLED up and I am really having PROBLEM to eat. So it would be great if anyone helps me in such struggle.
I am 20 years old I am suffering from some problem the problem is when I sit for four or five hours then after when I go to bath when I pour water on my bumps (back) it is paining fully when two bumps are touching and dividing it is full paining.
I am doing a gym from last 1half year but my muscles are not growing fast my so can you tell me what should I do.
I am suffering from stomach pain andi have to use a right medicines for good health so please suggest me good medicines.
I am 43 yrs old male. Have never been diagnosed for any ailments on checkups and investigations. Since few days I am having difficulty in getting good erection. I joined gyming and weight traing since a month. I drink 3-4 times a week moderately. Please help. What can be the causes and remdies.
Hai. Every day morning I drink warm water with lemon and salt in an empty stomach to reduce my belly fat. Am I on the right path or does this lead to another ailment. Pls help me to reduce my weight.
My wife got delivered in march 2017 and she is facing lots if hair fall, and her hairs are apart and looks bald too, pls suggest me wt we should do.
I have a back pain and at the same time I got pimples on my face so I not looking so good Please tell me the medical treatment for that?
Hello sir, I am married nd I have sexual problem premature ejaculation within 1 minute. Nd 2nd time when I do sex same thing within 1 minute. This happen from 2 nd half years. Please tell me some homeopathy medicine name to cure my problems.
Recently carried sonography. 6mm calculus found in left kidney (It is non obstructive). What is suggested?
Sir day before yesterday I woke up at morning. Suddenly I saw some reddish places over my neck when I am touching a sudden pain has been taking place and today it became more reddish and some rashes have been appeared. What can I do pls help me if you wish then I can send you the pic also.
Depression is definitely something to do with the mind. However, it is important to realize that the brain does not work independently on its own. It still requires the energy that is supplied from the food that is consumed. It is also well known that most reactions in the brain are chemical reactions, be it happiness or sadness. The food that is consumed definitely has chemicals identified which can make the brain act in different ways. So, if the brain is feeling depressed, there are definitely some foods which can change that.
If you are someone who is feeling the blues and do not want to take a pill, try these happy foods which can definitely produce a change.
- Tomatoes: Bright red tomatoes look so good, they make you feel happy. However, they also contain lycopene, which is a phytonutrient that fights inflammation. Stress leads to constant inflammation in the body, and lycopene fights that. The smaller the tomato, the more benefit you have. The maximum benefit is from the skin, and so smaller ones are more useful with their better skin-to-fruit ratio.
- Bananas: Serotonin is one of the happy chemicals (neurotransmitter) that enhances mood. Bananas contain tryptophan which gets converted to serotonin in the body. No wonder that eating a banana makes one feel happy and carefree. If you have not observed, do so next time you eat a banana!
- Nuts: Some nuts can make you go nuts with laughter as they are rich in protein, a perfect snack, and refrain you from snacking on fried foods. What is lesser known is that they contain Omega-3 fatty acids which are proven to beat depression clinically. Vitamin E in them helps fight stress and inflammation, making it more beneficial.
- Oregno: This herb is full of health benefits. It contains caffeic acid and quercitin and rosmarinic acid, which are all proven to fight anxiety, fatigue, and sadness. What makes it more attractive is that is easy to grow, even in a pot on the kitchen window. Add it to your veggies and see your mood brighten up!!
- Chocolates: While biting into a chocolate leaves you grinning, there is a scientific reason for it. The bitter ones, especially, cause release of serotonin and anadamine, which make you feel happy and light. The darker the chocolate, more the happiness.
- Sweet potatoes: They are laden with carbohydrate and tryptophan, which as noted earlier helps fight depression. It also contains vitamin B6, a proven natural anti-depressant. Their rich content of magnesium and potassium also reduces stress.
Before reaching out for a pill to beat the blue, try these colorful food substances and see yourself feeling better and happy!