Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mrs. Rashmi J. ThakreYour feedback matters!
I have a Disease. But I Can't identify it. It is Like some pimples are seen in my chest. What would be the disease? How can I cure it?
I am 22 n got severe hairfall since a year as well as my scalp gets very sticky within 3 days of wash.
Hi I am 62 year woman & suffering from stiff thumb & feel intense pain while using the same for any work since last 18 months. What are the available treatment?
What is the best food and cure for blood pressure. Suggest me some better medicines for the high blood pressure. Please.
I have back pain last 2 months I cannot able to work pls tell some suggest I want best treatment pls help me.
I am feeling like I am lost. I don't like to do anything and nothing makes me happy. I am jobless and lost all hopes that I will get a job. I feel like I don't want this life anymore. All the time I am sad, I can't sleep, eat or concentrate on anything.
Sir, mujhe masik dharm irregular hota h thoda thoda bleeding hota rhta h aur kafi lambe time tak hota h koi date v nahi fir h .mjhe kya problem ho skti hai? aur kya ye theek ho skta h .sir please mjhe kuch btaiye.
Diagnostic Tests Females
We provide testing for fertility by all modalities ranging from reproductive hormones to diagnostic ultrasound to ascertain the cause. It is advisable that we make you undergo these tests before your final treatment/ plan of management is started.
- Blood tests: These include a whole array of blood investigation ranging from CBC , Urine routine microscopy, RBS, TSH, PROLACTIN, VDRL, HIV, HBSAG, HCV, AMH. And any other test depending on the history of the couple.
- Transvaginal ultrasound: A complete ultrasound of the uterus and adnexa is done to diagnose any anatomical disorder.
- Specific tests: In cases of recurrent implantation failure and recurrent pregnancy loss or if required other tests are also advised.
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy: For many, this test is an important part of a fertility evaluation. Laparoscopy takes place under general anaesthesia with small incisions made at or just below the navel and the pubic hairline. A laparoscope (a small-diameter telescope) is passed through the incision, which enables one to view the ovaries, fallopian tubes, uterus and pelvic cavity for abnormalities. We can check that the tubes are open (tubal patency) by injecting dye through the uterus and observing it spill or not through the ends of the fallopian tubes.
- Hysteroscopy: uses another small-diameter telescope called a hysteroscope. This enables to assess the uterine cavity for abnormalities such as polyps, adhesions or fibroids.