Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mrs Rani Santosh Gavde
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mrs Rani Santosh GavdeYour feedback matters!
Why after masturbating we feel relaxed. After realize of sperm why pennies does not erected for some min? Give me some scientific meaning.
Now I am 23 weeks pregnant. someday I feel my baby movement oftenly. But someday I can not feel any movement .that time I am very scared. What is the reason for this? Is this normal?
Hello Sir, I am 26 years old. Mere hair bahut jayda white ho rahe hai koi upye btao inhe rokne ka please.
I am being diagnosed hepatitis E. Everything was going normal, but past few days I have been having pain in my abdomen, is that normal? Also, I would like to know that recurrence of very disease can be curable or fatal? Please advise.
I am suffering from loose motion from 2-3 months but it increased more from a week. I am going toilet 7-8 timesva day how can I overcome with this problem. I tried norflox TZ also but I want a permanent solution of my problem.
Hello doctor I woke up this morning I was all fine suddenly my stomach started to ache I had a loose tool I could bare the pain at all later I started to sweat and fainted in my bathroom went unconscious what is the reason for this strange thing happened to me.
I am getting problem during bathroom in penis its paining too much and speed is also very slow. Also diluted blood comes at the end when I touch my penis I feel something like pus inside. Please suggest whether I am going through any serious disease.
There are a few very common things that a man consumes or does every day without even realizing, that they have a tendency to reduce his fertility. These causes start from drinking and could end with something as harmless as caffeine.
Let's see which habits can cause reduction in sperm count thereby reducing fertility of a man.
- Eating processed meat harms sperm quality.
- Excessive usage of laptop can also lead to reduction in sperm count because of the heat that a laptop releases.
- Hormonal imbalance also causes low sperm production.
- If a man is underweight or overweight, this could also lead to less production of sperm. So, a man should watch his weight before thinking of extending his family.
- Exposure to too much heat for a prolonged time leads to reduction in sperm count.
- Regular smoking also leads to reduction in sperm count.
- Excessive stress also causes reduction in sperm count.
- Regular and continuous exposure to chemicals like xylene, painting material and metal like lead also leads to low sperm count.
- Chemicals present in sunscreen lotion can harm a man's sperm count so one should be alert while using a sunscreen lotion.
- Sex toys also cause infertility in men because of presence of phthalates in them.
- Regular intake of canned food can also contribute in low sperm count.
- Regular drinking habits reduce testosterone levels thereby reducing the quality and production of sperm.
- Excessive intake of canned food leads to intake of bisphenol A which lowers down the quality of the sperm.
- Excess intake of caffeine also leads to reduction in sperm count.
- Lack of exercise and laziness also reduces sperm count to a great extent.
Some of the above mentioned things can be unavoidable, but point here is that taking everything in moderate quantity doesn't do any harm but problem occurs when the intake is excessive, regular and beyond limit. So, it's better to reduce the quantity and regular use of such things than letting it affect your sperm count. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.