Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mrs Rani Santosh Gavde
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mrs Rani Santosh GavdeYour feedback matters!
My hair loss to much every day on the middle of the head Now I m using a oil name JABORANDI is it good to prevent my hair loose or any better choice you have.
I lost somebody close last year and since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to myself all the time. Please help me.
I am 19 years old. I'm suffering from dark neck and darkness around my chin and mouth. It's really embarrassing. I had this problem since 5 years. I used lemon juice to whiten my darkneck and chin but, there's no use. please let me know how to get rid of this darkness and whiten my neck and skin around my mouth?
I do a good exercise in that six month but nothing change in my body. So I want to eat some medicine to lose weight. That good for health. please tell. And and please say me the medicines to lose weight. I will grateful to you can you help me sir.
I am 33 years old male I had a wound pouring continues puss on my leg and that is exist for a when I am in 7th standard to 12 th standard around 5 years. I taken a treatment from a orthopedic surgeon and it operate but thats not cure 100% but after some years it cure by I think by god blessings. I want to ask a query because of that my bones health are ok and facing problem in old of bone pains or shortage of calcium and related vitamins. Or how can I get a care or supplement to overcome in future. After intercourse also I am feeling tiredness. Its because that please suggest or advice any medicine or precautions if required.
I am 21. My height is 5'6" If at this age I take somatropin, are there any chances of increase of my height? p. S: My parents are both 5'5"
The urinary tract starts from the kidneys to the urethra where urine is passed out. Given the rich concentration of minerals and toxic wastes, it is highly prone to multiple infections. UTI, as urinary tract infections are often referred to, is one of the most common infections. In women, especially, every 1 in 2 women is affected by an UTI. Whichever part of the tract is affected, the symptoms and treatment are mostly the same. Read on to know some of the most common symptoms and treatment options for these.
- A burning sensation with urination
- Pain with urination
- Burning sensation or pain in the urethra or vagina
- Frequent urge to urinate, though not much urine is passed out
- Sense of incomplete emptying of the bladder
- Pain in the lower back on the sides of the spine
- Change in the urine characteristics color, smell, or appearance
- Fever or chills, maybe associated with shivering, nausea and vomiting
Most urinary tract infections are bacterial in nature, and these could find their way into the body through multiple ways.
- The most common is through the urethra, which could happen due to unclean toilet habits.
- Women especially are advised to wipe the urethra after each toilet visit. The bacteria from the feces can also enter the urethra due to close proximity
- Use of unclean public toilets is another reason for UTIs
Though most often UTI does not require specific testing, the following are useful in confirming the diagnosis.
- Culture and sensitivity: The urine is sent for a culture to identify the exact organism that has caused the infection. It also helps identify the right antibiotic which will help bring the infection under control.
UTIs are very common infections and though there is nothing to worry, it should be cleared completely.
- Antibiotic course to get rid of the infection. Though you begin to feel better, the complete course should be completed to clear the infection.
- Following culture testing to ensure the infection is cleared
- Improve water intake to get rid of the toxins
- Fever and pain to be controlled with medications
- Healthy hygiene habits to ensure clearing of infection
Recurrent UTIs is a common problem, and the following can help prevent.
- Ensure complete emptying of the bladder
- Drink adequate water
- Safe toilet habits, including before and after sex
- Comfortable and clean underwear to prevent infection
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.