Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mrs. Madhuri S. MishraYour feedback matters!
I'm 22 years old I have dark circles around my eyes I have black cells but my skin tone is not black pls suggest me to cure that.
I am 17 years old I had masturbated last 4 yrs. But now I quited it. How much time will it take to bring my penis hard and healthy like before it was.
My age is 21 I am suffering from lower back pain from last 6 or 7 years many tym during urine some white gel also seen and I can not even touch my feet after standing what is this problem or it may bi a serious problem.
Hi, I am 23 years I want to loss weight 10kg but I am not able to make my routine how can I loss my 10kg weight in 2 months.
I have been suffering from indigestion from last 4 months, frequent burping, heartburn,Gastritis, bloating and white patches on tongue .I am not able to eat properly .After eating shortness of breath. Please help me out.
My friend is addicted of masturbation .so how he can stop habit of it. Now he has weakness .in his body. His pennies is not that much strength. So how he can be cure. From it.
I am facing hair fall problem from last three months. My hairs are falling vastly during bath daily. I can not understand what to do. Please tell me the solution to stop this problem.
Hello Doc, My problem is my age is 20 and it will be 21 soon but my body looks like 16-18 year boy. Is there any exercise or foods which will improve my body. Thanks.
I take protein shake instead of breakfast and dinner as diet to lose weight. Does skipping those breakfast and meals and taking this has any side effects.
Dr. I am 52 years old and now for past three days have got sever back pain and pain in the sole of my legs making it difficult for me to walk madan kumar.
I cannot eat in enough proportion. I am 29 years old and 5'6" height and only around 40 kg weight. Which medicine should I take to increase my appetite?
I have yellow tooth I don't know why. I brush regularly but still the stain remains. It looks ugly. Past few days I have seen blood coming out of my canine teeth. What shall I do to get white teeth and get rid of the blood oozing out ?
My wife is pregnant and she is in her third month. Her body is always shivering and she has low blood pressure, getting restless. What she should do?
I am a Student and Travels daily for college. I am underweight. Please help me gain some weight by giving some tips. Thank you.
Hi doctor I was married 2 months ago. My wife has menstrual date on15-11-2016. But she didn't got period. She is saying some symptoms. Vomit feeling. Headache. Bodypains. Digestion problems since 4 days. Paining in breast. Feeling uneasy. Can't able to do any work. Mild fever. No hunger. Feeling like falling down. What is the reason? Can she take any tablets for fever and bodypains? Is there is any problem in taking tablets if she is pregnant? If she doesn't get period can I think she is pregnant? Please help to reply me.
Dilation and curettage is a surgical procedure where the cervix (the lower part of uterus) is dilated and tissues are removed from the inside of the uterus. The procedure is usually done to treat heavy menstrual bleeding or clean the lining of the uterus after an abortion or miscarriage.
During the procedure, the cervix is dilated with medication and a thin surgical instrument is inserted through the vagina. This instrument is then used to scrape (curettage) the uterine tissues.
Reasons for Conducting the Procedure
Dilation and curettage is mostly done to either treat or diagnose certain uterine disorders. Dilation and curettage is recommended if your doctor needs to diagnose conditions such as:
1. Irregular uterine bleeding
2. Postmenopausal bleeding
3. Discovery of unnatural endometrial cells while conducting a common test for cervical cancer
Sometimes, the doctor can take a sample tissue from the uterus and perform tests on it to check for the following conditions:
1. Uterine cancer
2. Uterine polyps (abnormal tissue growth)
3. Endometrial hyperplasia (precancerous thickening of the uterine lining)
Dilation and curettage, when used for therapeutic purposes, is used in the treatment of the following conditions:
1. To clear away molar pregnancy; which is characterized by formation of tumours.
2. To treat heavy bleeding after childbirth; any remaining placenta in the uterus is removed.
3. To remove benign uterine or cervical polyps.
4. To clear away fibroids (benign tumours which form on the uterine wall)
5. To remove any tissue that could have been left behind after an abortion or miscarriage to prevent heavy bleeding or infection
What needs to be considered before opting for it?
The procedure of dilation and curettage is mostly safe. Complications from this procedure are rare, but some factors should always be taken care off.
1. The surgical instrument can perforate or poke a hole in the uterus. Sometimes, perforations can heal on their own; but if any organ or blood vessel gets damaged, then another surgery will be required.
2. The cervix can be damaged during the procedure. The doctor can stitch the wound close, or apply pressure on the wound to stop the bleeding.
3. Sometimes, there might be scar tissues on the wall of the uterus. This can cause irregular, painful or absent menstrual cycles, augment risks of infertility and future miscarriages. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.