Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Mrs. Kanchan S.TiwariYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from some kind of skin problem on my scrotum and also near the thigh. The skin on the scrotum has been peeling off and its burning and itching. There are some opening right below the red patchy area of the scrotum in white colour which is ejecting some liquid always. Kindly help me out. I am so afraid about it. I can also post the photos.
How can be loss belly and chick fat? Is it necessary to gain health during winter? What are the best exercise to release tension?
I have lot of pimples (acne) on my face. I consult to many doctor's before but don't get any solution of my problem. Once every medicine work but after medicine the problem start again.
My age is 22 And my hair going gray please tell me what should I do for stop premature graying of hair.
I would like to ask that which is best hair growth oil in india. As m losing my hair and its genetically transfered to me. Is it possible to treat it with the hair growth oil and shampoo.
I am 30 years old, and I have migraine, a terrible headache, mostly it happen when my stomach goes bad like acidity, gastric, sometimes I have pain in stomach also, Please advise.
I am 25 year old girl and I am suffering from hypothyroidism and taking eltroxin 75mg from 2 years. Now I am going through a lott of hair fall from 3 months and this week I have massive hair fall. Can you please suggest any method to control it.
Dear Docs. I have breaked up with my beloved before one month, coz of that a lot of tension, depression, and stress I feel whole day n night too, wahi soch soch k na pagal pn sa chidchida pn sa feel hone lga h headache b bahut tez h 15 days se hair loss bahut tez ho ra h k kbi itni speed se nhi hue, body temperature b ajeeb ho gyi h kbi hot kbi bahut zada pasina ane lgta h, weight loss b ho ra h. So dear mai kya kru abi tk koi medication nhi liya h sirf calcium ki tabs lene lga hu 5 days se.
I am 20years old. I had a cyst on my left ovary (8.3cm). It was removed by micro surgery. Now I am well. And there is no pain and my period is normal. My question is, can it occur again? What should I do to prevent it?
Bariatric surgery is a procedure that involves modifications to the digestive system so that the food intake can be restricted or the nutrients absorbed by the body is reduced. This surgery is recommended when exercise and diet may not cause the desired results with weight loss. Bariatric surgery is a group of surgeries that are the procedure to reduce weight in the body. The various types of surgeries that come under this category are:
- Gastric bypass: The most common bariatric surgery, gastric bypass is a procedure used to reduce the size of the stomach pouch in the body. Once the size is reduced, it leads to reduced consumption of calories. This procedure also causes alterations in the behavior of the gut hormones resulting in appetite reduction.
- Adjustable gastric band: This procedure involves placing an inflatable band around the upper stomach to make a small stomach area above the band. This causes one to feel full just after eating a small amount of food.
- Sleeve gastrectomy: In this procedure, almost 80% of the stomach area is removed surgically, resulting in a small stomach pouch being left. It reduces the stomach size, which cause an overall reduction in the number of calories. Modifications also occur in the behavior of the gut bacteria linked with reduced appetite.
- Biliopancreatic diversion with duodenal switch: This procedure involves surgical removal of a large area of the stomach along with bypassing a major portion of the smaller intestine. This procedure may reduce fat absorption of up to 70%. The behavior of the gut hormones change resulting in a decrease in appetite and improved satiety. Other procedures like Mini gastric bypass and Intragastric ballooning
Various complications may result from this surgery such as - May cause
- Postoperative bleeding
- Postoperative anastomosis leak
- Postoperative infections
- Deep vein thrombosis (Clots may form in the blood vessel)
- It can result in bowel stricture
- Ulcers can form in the stomach
- Internal intestinal herniation
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a bariatrician.
I have pain around left neck area, I had visited many doctor and has done XRay. Doctor say that it is a muscle pain. I want to know medicine which I can take for such pain. My work is computer for nearly 7-8 hrs a day.
Home Remedies for Irregular Menstrual Cycle:
- Boil 10 gram seeds of Tulsi with water and drink. This remedy very useful in Irregular menstrual cycle treatment.
- Boil shoots of Neem with water and filter. Drink thrice a day in irregular menstrual cycle treatment.
- Eat 100 gram grapes daily three times to get regular menstrual cycle.
- Boil black Til (Sesame seed) and Gur (Treacle) with water. Use this solution 3-4 times a day to get a regular menstrual cycle. You can also use the decoction of Til and Gokharu (Caltrop) herb plant to relieve from periods pain. If you suffered with heavy pain during menstrual periods? Then start using this decoction 3-4 days before monthly menstrual cycle.
- In Home remedies for Irregular menstrual cycle, carrot is also used. Daily drink the juice of carrot and Chukandara (beet root) one glass in irregular menstrual cycle treatment.
- Some girls and females suffered with excessive bleeding during period. In this case Home remedies for heavy period with clots are used. Prepare the powder of dry Anar (Pomegranate) peel or skin and mix sugar-candy for taste. Use 1 spoon one time and take this powder thrice a day. It will stop excessive bleeding during period.
- Some female are suffered with severe period pain. This is due to pauses in menstrual Secretion. In that case daily take 4 gram seeds of radish in evening for regular 3 days. It will cure run menstrual secretion smoothly. It also helps to end abdominal pain or severe period pain.
- In irregular menstruation, bathua (Chenopodium album Latin name, goosefoot in English) organic herb very beneficial. Prepare a decoction of bathua seeds 15-20 gram with 400 gram of water. Mix some Sonth (Dried ginger) for better results. Use 2-3 time a day to cure Irregular menstrual cycle treatment. To treat severe period pain, use decoction of Bathua seeds twice or trice a day. Use this treatment for regular time period till cure menstrual pain.
- If menstrual cycle missing from 3-4 months in any female? Then use this one in all Home remedy for Irregular menstrual cycle. Prepare the powder of seeds of radish, Saunf, Methi and carrot seeds. Use equal amount of all herbs. Take 4 gram powder once with water. It will start your menstrual cycle and also relief from severe period pain.
Good Evening, My name is Farhan and I am suffering from headache. It pains in the left portion of backside of my head. So; kindly can you please tell me why that happens and what should I do for that and usually I sit by bending my upper portion of my body.
I have problem of bleeding in my teeth I consulted a doctor he said do scaling but after scaling, i am facing same problem please help me.
So some of you are getting ready for honeymoon right !! some of you might be planning for second child, some of you might be thinking to start medicine for Infertility…So anyone thinking how our child should be like in future…wait don't think we are giving burden to our child before he arrives in this world.
What we mean by that is we need our child to be healthy, intelligent, fair complexion, disease-free, strong..so how this could happen in our child…does this all come in 1 package in our child !! (don’t laugh its true) Answer is yes…I will tell you few stories about this--
- In our ancient India, the story of Abhimanyu is well known in the Mahabharata. Abhimanyu, the son of Arjuna, learned how to enter the Chakravyuha. when he was in his mother's womb. Abhimanyu had heard & learnt technique by Krishna to Subhadra during her pregnancy.
- When Prahlad’s mother was pregnant, she used to listen to devotional songs. Therefore, even though Prahlad took birth in a Rakshasa family, he became a devotee of Lord Vishnu.
So likewise we have an example of Lord Rama, Swami vivekanand etc. in front of us.
Now main point, Ancient Indian medicine has recommended need for the mental, spiritual and physical preparation of the mother before childbirth. Ayurveda describes preparation of the couple planning pregnancy, three months prior to conception.
Because pregnancy should be by choice, and not by chance. The beginning is by pinda shuddhi or the purification of the gametes (sperm and ovum). If the couple is not in a state of mental stability and calmness, even if they are physically fit, they cannot give birth to a healthy child. This mental calmness and stability ("Sathwa Guna") of mind is closely related to one's food habits and many other factors. Abstinence from spicy foods and addictive substances is advised.
Moreover, in this fast running lifestyle where food adulteration, pesticides in vegetables, pollution in air, Chemical & preservatives usage in all items makes our body, mind as well as the quality of sperm and ovum also less. To overcome the effect of all this negativity, we require building a strong positive environment so that our child gets protection before birth only.
So now how we can plan this Ayurveda Garbha Sanskar Programme
"MEGHDHARA" has the answer for this “THE AYURVEDIC WAY OF PLANNING PREGNANCY”
Ayurved Garbh Sanskar Program mainly consists of....
- Beej-Shuddhi by Panch Karma
- Garbhadhan-Vidhi and Aahwaan
- Pusavan Samskar
- Garbhini Paricharya
1. Beej-Shuddhi by Panch Karma:
Prior to conception, it's very important that the Matrubeej(Ovum) and Pitrubeej(Sperm) has no deformity and are pure in a biological sense. Impure or deformed Beej are responsible for hereditary deformity and improper concievation resulting in unhealthy or a baby with congenital deformities. In Ayurveda, Matrubeej and Pitrubeej are purified by means of an appropriate cleansing procedure called Panchkarma.
2. Garbhadhan-Vidhi and Aahwaan:
It’s the procedure of conception..where we need to form the environment for suitable to our child before doing Maithun (Intercourse)..so that we get child with fair complexion, healthy and devoid of bad environment effect. Like we decorate our house to welcome the new guest.
3. Pusavan Sanskar:
It is carried out after up to 3 months of conception. Pusavan Sanskar mainly is meant of good and healthy child birth after delivery. Due to that child gets more immunity, health and intellectual power.
4. Garbhini Paricharya:
There are guidelines for food and mental attitude to be maintained by a mother during pregnancy. As the fetus grows in the womb, it gets various organs and mental abilities called Indriyas and Mind with the course of time during the nine months of its stay in the womb at a very specific time which is well-described in the scriptures of Ayurveda which being supported by modern research also.
I think now you understand the concept of garbha sanskar and how its beneficial for our child’s future. So plan accordingly to give gift to your child prior to birth. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.