Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mrs Devashree D.JoshiYour feedback matters!
I have been experiencing constipation since the past 1 week. I have tried using ayurvedic laxatives like nityam churna but it did not work. I have also tried Milk of Magnesia. But it helps in a minimum capacity. I am taking fibre and fluids but nothing seems to work.
My hands and foot both sweats very much and feels cold what should I do and I am facing this problem from childhood.
Tinea corporis refers to ringworm of the trunk, legs, or arms. Different fungi cause tinea corporis in different parts of the world. It's common for this infection to originate in the feet or nails, then spread to other body parts. It may spread to the:
- groin, or
When fungus affects the skin of the body, it often produces the round spots of classic ringworm, which is characterized by a red ring of scaly skin that grows outward as the infection spreads. Though children are especially susceptible to catching ringworm, it can affect adults as well.
Acute and Chronic Ringworm of the Body
Tinea corporis can be acute or chronic. When acute, the fungus causes suddenly appearing, itchy, red patches that may fill with pus and spread rapidly. When chronic, tinea corporis spreads by slightly inflamed rashes more slowly, and tends to appear in body folds. Widespread chronic tinea corporis is harder to treat and is more likely to reappear.
Hi I am 59 years old suffering from contact dormititis since 5 years and taken several medicine but getting no result please advice.
I am 21 years old. I am male. I have shaky hand problem. So suggest me how to recover this. Is it harmful to me?
My friend ejaculates a bit early during sexual intercourse. It usually lasts 2-3 minutes. I want to increase the time to all east 10 minutes or so. The stop start techniques and all are not working. Is their any medicine without side effects that I can take.
I often face some problem in my chin. Sometimes when I eat something or chew something, suddenly a sprain in my jaw appears and it gives a lot of pain. What should I do?
Is thyroid and diabetics interrelated? TSH IS >150 WHEREAS T3 AND t4 ARE 0.27 and 23.8 what is the treatment suggested?
I have hairfall problem since 3 years. I use many more shampoo or shop and also take medicine but cannot stop my hairfall. So please suggest me a better relief.
My lipid profile report LDL 84 HDL 44 Total cholesterol; 142 TOTAL Triglycerides :113 I am aged 60 please let me know precautions.
I am a student and my problem is here and eyes week then this medicine is the right now but I'm not going to say I don't think.
Sir, I felt down from the bus last week after I am having severe pain in left knee as per our Dr. advice MRI taken the results are 1.There is edema of subcutaneous plane. 2, small depressed fracture in the posterior lateral tibial condyle. 3, small hairline fracture fibular head, 4, low grade partial thickness tear of anterior cruciate ligament. 5, contusion mucoid degeneration in the posterior horn of medical meniscus. 6, grade 1 sprain of medical collateral ligament. 7, grade 1 sprain of medical and lateral patellar retinaculum. 8, Small knee joint effusion. Please help how to treat this please is there any serious problem please help.
Dr. I have kidney stone But my health and weight is not good that i'm taking mushroom powder (high protein). But after that my urine is very reddish like blood So is this problem due to high protein? Is high protein diet good for kidney?
I have dark black spots on my face and they look very ugly on my face. What to do to remove those spots.
Sir mujhe thori thakan mahsus hoti hai to kya aap mujhe koi stamina wali medicine suggest kar sakte ho.
Always something eating my mouth is watering and I take much water to take eating please suggest me how to control this hobbit.
Under eye dark circles are a common appearance if you do not get the adequate hours of sleep or if you are subjected to stress over a prolonged period of time. However, if you notice the presence of under eye dark circles even after getting sufficient sleep, that might be a result of crater formation or swollen eyelids.
Causes of under eye dark circles
- Hereditary factors and constant exposure to the sun which might lead to an over-secretion of melanin (the pigment responsible for skin coloration).
- Dark circles might also occur if you randomly rub or scratch your eyes as an unconscious habit.
- Dark circles might also develop due to allergies or because of eczema (skin inflammation).
- Dark circles can also occur as a result of contact dermatitis (a condition wherein rashes develop accompanied by severe itching after coming in contact with a foreign substance).
- The gradual loosening of skin along with fats and collagen as you grow old can result in dark circles of reddish-blue hue.
- Excessive consumption of tobacco and alcohol might also form dark circles under the eyes.
Treatment for under eye dark circles
Under eye dark circles are not a serious medical condition and can be easily eliminated by means of the following procedures:
- In order to eradicate dark circles, you can opt for a procedure which combines aqua jet, glycolic peel (which helps to shed the affected skin in the under-eye region and initiate the natural reduction of the dark circles), microcurrent (which keeps the affected region duly hydrated) and associated home ingredients to strengthen the skin around your eyes.
- To prevent dark circles, you can also opt for a procedure which revitalizes the under-eye regions with the help of high platelet-containing plasma. The platelets help in the creation of collagen (the building block of the skin) that restores freshness of your skin. This procedure is completely safe as it is a natural one and does not come with any side effect.
In addition to the aforementioned procedures, you can also use a serum containing soy and rice peptides, yeast protein, hyaluronic acid, and extracts from seaweed.