Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mrs. Bhagyashree Raste
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Mrs. Bhagyashree RasteYour feedback matters!
Sir I have some problem in sleeping I can not sleep much better and sleeping was anxiety to me. In sleeping I always wake up. So please help me.
Good morning sir. Sir I have been facing a health problem for around last 1 year. During the year my body weight seems to be constant. It shows around 50 kg, sometimes goes 51 then after a few days later it becomes like 49.5 kg. I.e.Its the same weight I have found. That is why I am writing to you asking for a precious advice so that it can help me to increase my weight. And sir I want to know that what is the correct weight with respect to my age. My age is 23. Height 5.8.
1. De-stress sex helps you reduce stress. When deep breathing exercises fail to de-stress you, sex will do the needful. During sex your body produces dopamine, a substance that fights stress hormones, endorphins, aka" happiness hormones" and oxytocin, a desire-enhancing hormone secreted by the pituitary gland. In a study, published in the public library of science journal, three neuroscience researchers conducted a test on male rats and found that the sexually active rats were less anxious than rats with no sexual activity.
2. Great form of exercise making love is a form of physical activity. During intercourse, the physiological changes in your body are consistent with a workout. You must have noticed that the respiratory rate rises, which means you get tired. Hence, you burn calories. If you have sex three times a week for 15 minutes (but we know you can do better than that) you'll burn about 7.500 calories in a year. That's the equivalent of jogging 75 miles! heavy breathing raises the amount of oxygen in your cells, and the testosterone produced during sex keeps your bones and muscles strong.
3. Lowers high blood pressure hugs and sex can improve your blood pressure. Sex reduces diastolic blood pressure, that is, the bottom number while reading blood pressure. Researchers with the university of paisley conducted an experiment on the same. They concluded that sex improves blood pressure.
4. Builds your immunity trying to fight the sniffles? sex is the answer to fight cold and other health problems; sex can boost your immunity. Immunoglobulin a, an antigen that fights the flu increases when the frequency of sex increases.
5. Makes you look younger making love three times a week can make you look 10 years younger, claims a scottish researcher" it's good for you to have good sex" says david weeks, a clinical neuropsychologist at the royal edinburgh hospital, whose study on the effects of sex on aging appears in his book, secrets of the superyoung.
6. Healthy heart sex helps you burn calories but it can also improve your heart. Sex will take care of stroke and heart attacks, you just have to enjoy the moment. Scientists with new england research institute examined the effect of sex on the heart. The study concluded that men are 45 percent less likely to experience cardiovascular diseases. But the study fails to study the effect of sex on a woman's heart.
7. Pain relief pleasure is the measure to beat out the pain. Do you experience migraines and body pain? well sex is the answer. But if you experience back pain, it is best to consult a doctor. Dr. George e. Erlich, an arthritis specialist from philadelphia conducted a study on the link between arthritis and sex. He narrows down that patients who engaged in sex experienced less pain.
8. Builds trust and intimacy the act of sex spikes the hormone oxytocin; this hormone is responsible for your happiness and love. If your feel your relationship is falling out, there is trust or you're worried that your partner will stray away, then sex will dispel these doubts. The hormone oxytocin builds trust and brings couples closer, and cupid too.
9. Less chances of cancer regular ejaculation reduces your chances of developing prostate cancer. In an australian study men who ejaculated 21 times a month were least likely to develop cancer. It is further supported by other researches that sexual intercourse reduces the risk of prostrate cancer.
10. Stronger pelvic muscles sex involves the use of several muscles; hence regular sexual intercourse can help you develop stronger pelvic muscles. Further, since the act of sex involves a range of muscles, it also helps strengthen these muscles - for ex: quads, your core, and the upper back. Through regular sex, you can also maintain a strong bladder and bowel function. Strong muscles, calorie burner, improves heart health - sex seems to take care of you.
11. Prostate protection most of the fluid you ejaculate is secreted by the prostate gland. If you stop ejaculating, the fluid stays in the gland, which tends to swell, causing lots of problems. Regular ejaculation will wash those fluids out and ensure the well being of your prostate until old age. Problems may also occur when you suddenly change the frequency of ejaculations.
12. Induces sleep after that great, lovely workout you are bound to get good sleep. But guess what? sex works the same way as exercise. The increased heart rate leads to increased post-coital relaxation. Sex could be the next thing for insomniacs! so what really happens: - sex can relax you, hence if you are already tired, the act of sex will induce sleep. - when men ejaculate they become lethargic, this can make them sleepy.
13. Regular periods apparently sex can improve your menstrual cycle. Sex regulates hormones, which in turn regulate the menstrual cycle. Sex reduces stress, which is one of the reasons women miss their periods. Sex seems like a better option than pills.
14. Prevents erectile dysfunctions fifty per cent of men older than 40 suffer from erectile dysfunctions and all young men fear the moment when they won't be able to get it up any more. The best medicine against impotence is. Sex. An erection keeps the blood flowing through your penile arteries, so the tissue stays healthy. Plus, doctors compare an erection to an athletic reflex: the more you train the more capable you are to perform.
15. Live longer a healthy heart, stronger muscles, increased circulation of oxygen and happiness are some of the factors that add life to the years and as a result - years to your life. A study published in the british medical journal reveals that men who engaged in sex often live twice as those who rarely had any action.
16. Healthier semen if you're trying to conceive, you increase the volume of semen if you have sex regularly. Regular sex replaces old sperms from the testicles. If there is a natural build of sperms it can lead to dna damage.
If you have any further questions on sexual health, ask me by clicking on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
My wife is a chronic osteo arthritis patient. She is aged 54 and post menopause state. An orthopaedic surgeon prescribed SWD for 10 days. But, a physiotherapist suggests IFT would be advisable. Which would be better?
Hello, A weekend trekking to high altitude places causing knee pain and cramps while descending back. suggestions please.
Hello doctors. Muje bhot tension rhti hai. Mai kisi bhi baat ki koi bhi tension le leta hu. Or mai akela rhna pasand krta hu. I am not happy to my life. please doctors help me.
Anger is an emotion found in every human being. There is nothing wrong with being angry. However, if it gets out of hand there might be serious consequences. Knowing a few things about anger management might help the next time you are struggling to manage anger.
The Wrong Approach
Before knowing, what are the right things to do, it is necessary to know what doesn’t work well. This will give a better insight on anger management.
- Often, we think suppressing anger might be the right thing to do. But, it is not. Trying not to react to a situation and keeping it under wraps, might affect your health and can even be the root cause of heart disease. However, suppressing it often lessens the intensity of the anger.
- Just like suppressing it is not a good idea, venting it out completely is not the right approach as well. Venting might help you to cool down faster later on, but initially, it might hurt the other person and also have a negative impact on health. Venting anger occasionally will also make the person aggressive in nature.
- Thinking or using words like always, never, should/shouldn’t, must/mustn’t do not usually help. Thinking about ‘he should never talk to me like that’ or ‘they are always being unfair to me’, brings about negativity and doesn’t help in calming down.
The Right Approach
- Counting to 10, the age old approach to anger management often helps in cooling down and giving a clear perspective. When we are angry, we end up saying and doing things we don’t mean to. Counting gives us some time and helps us calm down a bit.
- Breathe slowly when you are angry, say experts. Instead of talking or reacting to the situation, just breathe in and out slowly. When you breathe out more, your body will calm down and make you relax.
- Talk to someone who understands you when you are angry. Instead of venting out or suppressing it, talk it out with a friend or a family member. Tell them your feelings and why you are angry. This will help you a lot in relaxing. It works as a counselling session.
- To manage anger, in the long run, one should always lead a healthy lifestyle. It means not just having a healthy diet, but also having proper sleep, not being stressed about anything, doing exercise, etc.
- Doing something creative often takes your mind away from angry feelings. Join a dance class, an art workshop, start keeping a journal, it will definitely help in the long run.
- Leave the place immediately for few moments and drink water slowly when angry. Don't prolong the anger, come back and start conversation normally. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.