Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Mrs. Bhagyashree RasteYour feedback matters!
I can't sleep more than 5 hours after many medicines till I can not repair it please help e to solve this.
I am a 21 years old male. Kindly suggest me some exercise and some yoga for maintaining body fit and healthy.
I have got pimples on my face. I have used many face wash, etc. They vanish also but appear again after some day. What should I do.
Sir/mam. I am not increase my weight. How I increase it.…i! m married. Having one baby. Please suggest me.
Dear Doctor, I am a 58 year old male. I was recently away on duty tour, and was on feet for about 8 hours followed by continuous sitting for about 8 hours. I have developed severe pain in right knee difficult to bend, and is stiff. Please advise remedy.
Hi, I am 24 year old girl and got married 9 months ago. I have more bleeding these days. Before marriage my period cycle was 35- 40 days and also bleeding was happening for 4-5 days. But after marriage also same late cycle continues and now last 3 months bleeding continues for 10- 15 days. Last month, my period started 12 Jan and it is still bleeding more and more. I have been diagnosed by one gynecologist also. She scanned me and told bleeding will stop after 2-3 days, it stopped after two days but again after 2 more days it started bleeding and it is more and more. I am very scared. Please suggest what to do. Thanks.
I am suffering from high fever n joint pains are there any chances of dengue? Whats are the symptoms of dengue? Pls help.
Hi, i am 27 years old, I wanted to know the steps to keep energetic through out and want to keep myself hydrated and young.
Every women wants soft and glowing skin, which one will never get tired of touching.
Have you ever dreamt of having glowing skin, which is so soft, that your husband never stops telling you how soft it is?
Have you always wanted your friends to compliment on how radiant your skin is?
Well now, your dream will surely come true as given below are some tips to obtain soft and glowing skin naturally.
If you follow these tips properly then you will also have the soft and glowing skin naturally, which you always dreamed to possess.
Some of the tips to acquire smooth, soft and glowing skin naturally are:
- The harsh sun can really make your skin look bad hence, apply sunscreen every time you go out to protect your skin form dust and harsh rays of the sun.
- Make sure that you take a cool shower instead of a hot shower.
- Use less soap. Soap is made up of chemicals instead mix channe ka atta, shikakai powder and kasturi haldi and add some water to make a fine paste out of it. Apply this paste to your body and rinse it off.
- Moisturize your skin daily as your skin needs nourishment.
- Eat healthy and be fit. If you eat healthy green vegetables, fruits and fibers, you will soon have glowing skin. Eat sweet potatoes, broccoli, carrot, mangoes, spinach, and blueberries and dry fruits and nuts.
- Workouts daily, if you tone your muscles, it will make your skin look tighter and well sculpted.
- Sleep well as a good night sleep will help your skin to look fresh.
- Don’t use excess make up. Cosmetics are made up of chemicals instead go for natural products.
- Apply rose water to your skin as it improves your complexion.
- Drink a lot of water as water makes your skin look bright and fresh. Dehydrated skin looks dull.
- Scrub your skin well as it helps to remove dead skin cells and makes your skin look radiant.
- Green tea scrub is a very effective scrub. To prepare a green tea scrub you need green tea leaves, one teaspoon of cream and one teaspoon of sugar. Boil green tea leaves in a spoon full of water and add sugar and cream to it. Mix well, apply, and rinse it off after 10 minutes.
Hence these are some of the tips you have to follow religiously to get smooth and glowing skin naturally. Make sure that you follow them properly.