Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Monali Mayur ShingadeYour feedback matters!
: I have a bad breath problem for past one decade so far I never had a treatment on bad breath. After brushing my teeth I would sense less bad breath for an hour, but it smells worst after some time. I need to know is it the problem of internal organ like kidney and liver disease or it may be a kind of cancer. I do not drink and smoke. And I need an permanent solution.
Day before yesterday I mistakenly bitten a bone so hard and my teeth got cracked I can see two lines on the teeth any solution to repair it?
My son his going to reach his eleventh month now. When he was nine and a half months old a small teeth came out. In tenth month second teeth. But after that no teeth came and also his two teeth's are looking tiny. Is there any problem?
I am having bad breath please help what to do in emergency to stop bad breath instantly. Yaar meetings please sir help.
Their is a natural gap between two teeth, it gives pain me when I chewing hard like chicken, mutton. Is their any solutions?
Hi I am 28 yrs old male and I have a pain in my left gum ( mouth) for last 1 months. What should I do?
Patients should visit their endodontists (especially trained to perform root canal treatment) or general dentist after the root canal treatment to have proper restorative work completed on the tooth.
I m 21year old. Sir mere mouth m infection means chhale hote rhte h Ek saal se bahut doctors se treatment liya h but jb tk treatment chalta h sahi rhte h Usk bad fir ho jate h Sir koi treatment btaiye jisse ye sahi ho jaye.
Losing a tooth to infection (decay) or trauma can be a painful experience. Imagine that you are in a dental chair and just got a new tooth or a bridge fitted. It is a joyous experience, almost like a new found lease of life, to be able to eat better and look better. However, even after a few days to a week, you realize that the new crown is just not settling down completely. There is a constant sensitivity that exists and is not allowing you to enjoy the new tooth.
There are various reasons that the new crown can be sensitive, some of them including:
- A high point: On the new crown, there could be small points that do not allow for a bite as earlier. This can lead to sensitivity and minor jaw discomfort.
- Improper fit with exposed dentin: This can happen at the neck area, where the crown is not fitting the tooth, leaving a small part of dentin exposed. This can lead to sensitivity once the crown is fixed in.
- Other decayed teeth: If there is a decayed tooth adjacent to the crown, it could be confusing and sometimes difficult to pinpoint the exact area.
If it persists for more than a week, check with your dentist on the following:
- Severity of decay: The extent of decay in the first place should be considered, especially if you have had crown as a result of extensive tooth decay. If it was involving a large portion of the dentin, the changes of having sensitivity are high, even after a crown placement. In these cases, there could be silent abscess, which may never manifest as symptoms, but can cause a gnawing sensitivity issue with each bite.
- Area of decay: Root caries and cervical caries are more prone to have sensitivity compared to the crown of the tooth. The enamel layer in these areas is thin and the chances of dentinal involvement is high. The rate at which the decay will reach the pulp and cause pain is also higher.
- Type of dental treatment: If extensive metal work is done, the sensitivity might last longer than a week, which is the norm.
- Triggering factors: Make a note of what triggers the sensitivity, hot, cold or sweets.
- Management: As mentioned, expect the sensitivity with your new crown to last for up to a week. In some cases, it may be longer, depending on, as noted above, the severity of the original decay, the area, triggers, etc.
While some cases may be managed with a small trim of the crown, some may need the crown to be re-fitted, and some may even require re-treating the tooth completely.