Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Mohan Kumar VYour feedback matters!
Recently married couple and her age is 18 years 6 months. We had sex frequently after her periods from day 5 to 25 days. Now she has confirmed pregnant after 47 days. She told me before marriage baby and all after 2 years. Now she don't like baby right now and she wants to be free bird. My question is that if we go abortion or destroy baby formation any problem comes to her health and future baby required also. Pl suggest me as soon possible. My age is 30 complete.
Hi doc, this month my wife got only one day of menstrual cycle. Light bleeding. Second day and third day she feels vertigo and haat pair sunn Ho jana .We have checked BP, its 112/80. Pls suggest?
Hallo Dr. mari shade hone wale ha next month or mari period se date or shade k date ek Hi hai jaldi period hone k liye k karu.
My wife can't get pregnant. We are trying past 3 months. My wife start period from 29 may 2016 please suggest me the duration to get pregnant faster.
I and my boyfriend had sex on 14th August and there was no ejaculation of serum in my vagina. Actually my periods should be on 24th August but there was a delay in my periods till today. Even I had my pregnancy test and it was shown negative result. Then what is the reason for delay of period? Is that because of stress or Should I wait for sometime! what is the medicine to be taken for unnatural periods? And also I have a problem like an infection in vagina I feel like itching and white discharge of fishy smell. What does that indicate? Is that harmful? Or should have a medicine for that also? If so what medicine is to be taken?
Regular consuming of peanuts of 30 to 50gm per day along with balanced diet and hydrated has lot of heath benefits, such as
- Good for heart
- Prevents diabetes
- Prevents gallstones
- Prevents cancer
- Improves memory
- Help fight depression
- Beneficial in pregnancy
- Beneficial for children
- Aids weight management
- Prevents alzheimer's
- Clear skin
- Anti ageing benefits
- Good for biotin
- Prevents hair loss
My sister had unprotected sex with her boyfriend and she is just 17 but her boyfriend did not ejaculate what are the chances that she may be pregnant and usually her periods are before date n she has her date on 10 but her periods did not come.
Hi, my daughter is of 12 years old and she is on mensuration periods since last two months approx. Please suggest.
I am 24 years old (height-5.7" & weight-63kg), married 8 months back, my periods are not regular, always 10-20 days late now & before marriage. And once 2 months delay after using one tablet for period postpone. Recently I consulted one of the doctor, she told I have PCOD problem. And she advised tablets for 1 month and said it will be cured, but still I am facing same issue. Now I am looking for pregnancy, please advise me to overcome the problem and to get pregnant at the earliest.
Bacterial vaginosis is an infection that occurs in the vagina due to an imbalance in growth of the vaginal bacteria; It is the overgrowth in the naturally occurring bacteria in the vagina causes the imbalance. This disorder is very common among women, especially among pregnant women. This problem is usually not very serious and tends to subside within 4-5 days. However, in certain cases, they are capable of causing serious complications.
Symptoms of bacterial vaginosis include:
- Vaginal discharge that is white or grey in colour
- Constant itching in your vagina
- The vaginal discharge usually has a foul smelling odour
- Burning sensation during urination
Vaginal bacteria can be either good or bad. Any disruption in the delicate balance of the vaginal bacteria can lead to bacterial vaginosis. There is no exact known cause of this disorder, but it is believed that having multiple sex partners can aggravate this risks. Other factors include:
- Douching: If you clean your vagina with water and other cleansing agents on a regular basis, it might cause a bacterial imbalance, thus leading to this infection.
- Multiple partners: Having multiple sex partners puts you at a higher risk of contracting bacterial vaginosis. This disorder may also lead to various complications such as:
- STIs: This infection may make you highly susceptible to various infections such as Chlamydia, HIV and gonorrhoea.
- Disorders of the pelvic region: Bacterial vaginosis may lead to inflammation in the pelvic region, which in turn may lead to infertility.
- Preterm birth: It increases the chances of premature birth
- Smoking: Smoking frequently increases the risk of a bacterial vaginosis infection.
- Unprotected sex: Having sex without proper protection increases the risk levels of bacterial vaginosis.
There are certain preventive measures that you can adopt to prevent this condition:
- Use soaps which contain no or very little chemicals to clean the region around your genitals
- Use latex condoms during sexual intercourse to prevent STIs.
- Do not clean your vagina (the practice referred to as douching) on a regular basis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.