Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mohan Kumar
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Management of Fertile Period
Submit a review for Dr. Mohan KumarYour feedback matters!
I am going to get into a full time relationship and want to know whether contraceptive pills are 100% safe option for safe sex. My cousin got pregnant in spite of using condom and hence I don't have much faith in that. Also, as a first time user I want to know the low hormone contraceptive pills details and the doses.
It is a common condition, and causes discomfort in post-pubertal and adult women, whether sexually active or not.
Though the condition will affect around one third of women during their lifetimes, there are steps you can take to prevent having an itchy, fishy smelling vagina.
Prevent vaginal infections:
- wipe from front to back after a bowel movement. Pat yourself dry after passing urine. Use unscented, uncoloured, double-layered toilet paper.
- wash your genital area once a day with plain water or use a mild, unperfumed soap to wash the genital area. Rinse well with a hand-held shower head and dry the area thoroughly with a soft towel or a cool air hairdryer before getting dressed. Don? t use bubble baths, vaginal deodorants or talc, or douches.
- use sanitary towels, rather than tampons, or change tampons every 4 hours. Do not forget to remove tampons.
- eat a well-balanced diet, which includes dahi, curd, yoghurt. Follow a healthy lifestyle, since a healthy person fights infection more effectively.
- when taking antibiotics, take probiotics, such as yakult, or increase your intake of live yoghurt.
- if you are overweight, get into shape, as being overweight might cause repeated yeast infections.
- wear cotton underwear. Cotton absorbs moisture. Yeast thrives in a warm, damp atmosphere. Let your body breathe. Avoid tight-fitting jeans, lycra shorts and tights. Wear loose clothing and sleep without any undergarments at night.
- do not use any chemicals, such as douches, spermicides
I am 19 years old. And I don't get menstrual flow on time means monthly. What should I do to have on proper time? I have consulted 2-3 doctors but all in vain.
Hello doc, Mera ninth mnth cmplete hone wala h mera hb 8.4h kya meri normal delevry ho skti h ya nhi or nrml dlvry ho b gyi to kya kya complication ho skti h please detail me batayein I am waiting please.
Natural therapies are a great option to support your body and prepare it for pregnancy. As with any approach trying to decrease the chance of miscarriage, these steps will help to nourish and support the body, inviting a healthy pregnancy to occur.
Preparing ahead of time for your pregnancy is also important for decreasing the chance of a miscarriage, these steps must be practiced for at least 3 months before you become pregnant again. If you are currently experiencing a miscarriage contact your doctor or midwife right away.
Prepare for conception: The first step is to prepare your body with fertility cleansing. Fertility cleansing helps you to support the liver in cleansing the body of old toxins and excess hormones while encouraging the uterus to cleanse itself of ‘old’ contents, increasing uterine circulation and tone.
Eat a nutrient dense fertility diet: The next step is to nourish and build up your body to be a healthy, baby friendly body. This can be done through eating a well balanced and nutritious diet. What you eat has a strong impact on:
- The health of your eggs
- Your hormonal balance
- Creating a healthy placenta
- Decreases chance of a miscarriage
- Building nutrient storage for baby
- Creating a healthy reproductive system
Build a healthy foundation: One of the major foundational steps to increase your chance of having a healthy pregnancy is to take some basic vitamins, minerals, and EFA’s. There are specific vitamins and minerals that are necessary for a healthy reproductive system, hormonal balance, and ovulation. Essential fatty acids are also extremely important for miscarriage prevention.
My friend is 37 yr old and got married 3 years before his wife is 29 years old now they want to conceive baby. My friend is having lack of sexual desire and always feeling dull and tired when he came from office. Frequency of sex is 3-4 times in month. He had a very less discharge of semen after long time during sex. He got his semen analysis it is found that sperm count are 2 million par ml. Please advise what to do to conceive baby.
Hi mam m 26 years old I had unprotected sex on my 6th day of period and d sperms were not released inside vagina but to be on a safer side I took unwanted pill within 2 hours, its been 6 days since I took d pill n I am experiencing bleeding and dizziness from morning, m worried pls help me with this. And this is d 1st time I hve taken a pill pls help me.
I am in 11 weeks pregnancy, my age 27 yrs, height 5 ft 1 inch weight 52 kg. But I am suffering from severe nausea, vomiting.How many Doxinate od tab can I take in a day? Please suggest.
My girlfriend leaks white discharge regularly. From few days she is having irritation, headache, abdomen pain, weakness, back pain. I think she is suffering from leucorrhoea but she fears to meet doctor. So please help.
Until few years ago IVF term was a mysterious term for people. Only thing which people were aware was about test tube bay that to not properly. People were unsure about the process and the cost. When infertility started becoming common, people got open with this concept and started to learn about IVF and its process. Today more and more couples are going for this treatment because of many reasons like- infertility, poor lifestyle, age etc. Before going for this treatment also check the cost clinics charges for the treatment.
IVF cost in India:
The cost of this treatment generally ranges between 60,000 to 80,000 rupees. This includes the medicines and other drugs. This fees is not fixed it can vary depending upon the treatments the patient will be undergoing. The treatments depends on the medical history and fertility level.
The cost also depends on the location. IVF clinic in a metro city like Bangalore, Delhi will be more than other cities. Depending upon the place, culture and people the rates varies. Hence people travel to different cities to get the treatment within their budget. The treatment’s cost is towards the higher side, a normal man would find it difficult to pay so much of amount but if he is needy he will travel to city offering the same treatment in lower price, so we can see people from different places visiting the various clinic.
Factors affecting the cost:
- Women’s age: women’s age is the most important factor in IVF treatment. Women below 35 years can conceive easily as compared to women above 35 years of age. So older women will be requiring five or may be more than five treatment in order to get pregnant. One should be aware of this and take step before it’s late. Being late cost you financial as well as emotional strain.
- Cost of donor- sperm/ egg: couples with low fertility level might require a donor sperm or egg. The cost donor sperm is generally between 8000 to 12000 rupees. The cost of IVF donor egg is higher between 28000 to 42000 rupees.
- Cost of the Donor Embryo: embryo donor is especially for the couples who have serious health issues that can be transferred to the child.in such cases embryo donated by people is implanted in the needy women uterus. This process is done with the consent of the biological parents. The cost can be between 36000 to 54000 rupees.
- Cost of frozen Embryo transfer: few couples prefer frozen embryo, so that they can use according to their convenience. The cost of frozen embryo can be anything between 20000 to 30000 rupees. However surrogacy cost is not included in this if the women is not able to carry child.
- Cost of testicular sperm aspiration: The cost of sperm aspiration and extraction is generally between 12000 to 18000 rupees. This is required for men who have had a vasectomy, but still wants children.
There many more factors that decides the cost of the treatment. One should do a research, know the problem and then go for the treatment.