Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Treatment of Nose Job
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mithilesh R MishraYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years old female. I have acne problem for last 1 year. I used many remedies but no result got. Now what should I do?
I am 23 years old lady and I am having an oily skin. What should I do to remove my pimple and its spot?
Hi, I'm vijay, age 27 I'm little dark, I've black heads around my nose, please help me to get rid of it.
Hello sir I have a major problem. Sir I have black heads on my mouth It's feel me dirty. So please get solution of this problem.
I am a female age of 40 and I am loosing my hair vigorously. Feeling tired and not having mood of sex.
Sir I am having severe hair loss problem and hair is very rough so pls refer me any type of treatment to solve this problem.
I am suffering from hair fall from last few months continuously. What precautions I have to follow for less hairfall?
Dear sir, I have been suffering from hairfall for 3-4 years. In 2011, I had gone through sinus checkup nd then an operation, since then hair falling started. And now the condition is, I have lost many hairs in the middle of my head. I do BALAYAM regularly 2 times a day of 5 minutes duration each. But hairfall is still not stops. I have tried Tugain 2% sol, 5% solution as recommended by doctor. But result was nill. I have the query that IS THERE ANY SOLUTION TO GAIN OR RETAIN HAIRS BY MEDICINE OR BY OPERATION in medical science? If yes, then is there any guarantee of life long?
I have a fairer body compared to my face. My face has got dark spots. And black heads on my cheeks my age is 18 nd iam a boy nd I would like a way out so that I can remove the layer of tan from my face. Please recommend me a face wash and face cream.
I have skin problem. Rashes and pimples are normal condition for me and it takes more than one year to become normal skin on that particular area. Suggest me any medicine or cream.
Women can find unwanted hair growth very embarrassing. This is especially true if she sports hair growth on her face. Excessive hair growth on a woman is also known as Hirsutism. This differs from the usual fine 'peach fuzz' that covers the rest of the body. Such hair can be characterized as dark and coarse.
Hirsutism has a number of causes. Some of the most common reasons for this condition are:
- Genes: Hirsutism often runs in families. Thus, if your mother or grandmother suffered from this skin condition, chances are that you may suffer from the same. This is most commonly seen in people from the Mediterranean region and South East Asia.
- Hormones: Hirsutism is also linked to an abnormally high level of male hormones like androgens in the body. This is usually seen in cases where women suffer from Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, Cushing's syndrome or tumors in the adrenal gland.
- Medication: A shift in hormone levels is also a common side effect of many types of medication. This is typically seen in drugs that include hormones, such as anabolic steroids, drugs that spur hair growth and drugs that help with endometriosis.
Facial hirsutism can be treated in a number of ways. Some of the ways to remove excess hair are:
- Shaving: This is an easy and quick way to remove unwanted skin. However, it may irritate the skin and with every shave, the hair growth may get coarser.
- Bleaching: This is a temporary solution for Hirsutism, but may irritate the skin and does not suit dark skinned women.
- Waxing: When done regularly, waxing can reduce the amount of hair growth. However, this is a painful technique and can cause skin inflammation.
- Laser hair treatment: Compared to the above forms of hair removal, laser treatment can remove hair for the longest period of time. However, this is not a permanent solution and can have side effects like the lightening or darkening of skin.
- Electrolysis: This is permanent solution to Hirsutism. It can require several sittings and may also lead to scarring or changes in skin colour.
- Medication: Prescription drugs can also change the way hair grows on the body. However, if you stop using this medication the hair growth with go back to its original form. Birth control pills and anti androgen blockers are the most common form of prescription drugs used to treat hirsutism.