Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Minesh GiriYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from hairfall and eye sight weakness. Both these are happening because of the same problem. And I got so much sweat while eating even in the air conditioner.
I am suffering with migraine frequently. What are the measures to control it. Tell me sir why migraine is starting.
There are certain events which give your husband an instant erection and drive him to the point of becoming frisky and horny. These might be completely normal situations in your everyday life but, they are appealing to him and make him frisky.
Here are a few situations, which make your husband frisky:
The scent of your perfume: Women perfumes are designed to be seductive, which is why catching a whiff of it can tease your man and can make him horny. If it’s a strong and recognisable aroma, he is bound to follow it and playfully cuddle you.
Consuming aphrodisiacs: Everyone is aware of the fact that consuming aphrodisiacs improves a person’s sex life, but very few people know that eating a slice of a pumpkin pie or an oyster can actually turn you on. If you’re man has indulged in any kind of aphrodisiac, it usually turns him on and makes him horny.
The red dress: Looking at you dolled up in a fitting, red dress is enough to turn a man on and run his fingers all over you. A study shows that red (and shades of red) are closely related to arousal and seduction.
When you put on his shirt: A man finds it incredibly sexy when his partner chooses to throw on his shirt in the morning or after sex. A study conducted recently proved that a man is more turned on by a woman wearing his shirt than her wearing provoking lingerie. Thus, if you are wondering what’s making him horny, it’s you wearing his clothes.
Nerdy antics: Men find nerdy antics about women incredibly arousing and stimulating. You might be hooked to your computer screen, but just a glimpse of you passionately working is enough to make him frisky.
Acarophilia: Acarophilia is a kind of paraphilia that sexually arouses a person when the other person scratches his/her back. Thus, if you scratch his back playfully, it might just turn him on without you even knowing about it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist and ask a free question.
I am 24 yrs old male, I am having problem of regular urination since last four months (i. E. I go to toilet twice in an hour), can anyone suggest me what kind of problem is this. I had done ultrasound the report is normal.
AM 28 years old n I had sex after 4 days of periods. Can I conceive n how many days it take to confirm? please help me.
I am 21 year old Male. My height is 782 m. And weight is 85 kg. I want to know what diet should I follow to lose my weight in 2 months. As I have got only 2 months of time, because the company I am joining want me to do so in just 2 month before joining.
Natural child birth is a process of giving birth to a child with no or little medical interference. In spite of the severe labor pain, many women decide to go for natural child birth because they find the experience beneficial. One of the best advantages that you can expect from a natural child birth is being in full control of your body.
- Utmost care: From the time you conceive until your delivery, hospitals are expected to take the best care of both the mother and the child. At the best child care hospitals, paediatrics should be able to put themselves in your place and aspire to take care of your child. Reliable child care hospitals should have the ability to ensure smooth and safe delivery of the child.
- Expertise: Child care hospitals must provide best paediatric services. Paediatrics deal with child care and that requires a high level of expertise. A child's health and well-being should be of paramount importance for any best child care hospital. The team of doctors should possess wide - ranging knowledge because they have been entrusted with the responsibility of taking care of your child's health. Besides these the hospital's team should include trained nurses; highly qualified and experienced medical workers.
- Work dedicatedly: Doctors from the best child care hospitals should be able to listen to you carefully and should attend to your child. They must be able to assist you with the queries related to your child's development. The child care services should be able to take care of the child from birth and assist them throughout their developing years.
Best child care hospitals should also provide reasonable treatment offers with the use of the latest, state-of-the-art technology. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
I am 25 year old woman. I have excessive weight and feel unconfident everywhere. I tried many thing. Like diating, walking. But I couldn't able to loose my weight. What should I do?
I am very depressed for last few months. I have no feeling on my private part and on 31st December I going to marry what I do know?
Hi I am suffering from back pain since 3weeks take medicines and injection but not relief, what should I do to cure from it?
Hi. Due to some issues with my current job, I am suffering with Anxiety/ depression. I feel like weakness in body specially hands & legs, no happiness, sometime dizziness, fatigue,suffocated, detached with reality etc symptoms while I am in office. As I leave the office environment, I start feeling light and better. Kindly guide.
I am 27 years old I had monthly period problem since last 3 years I am consulting many doctors but recovery. Please tell what can I do.
The diabetic eye is considered to be the leading cause of the blindness among the working age. It is usually caused by the change in the blood vessels on the retina of the eye. Retina is that layer of the eye which is light sensitive. In case of diabetic macular oedema, the blood vessels cause the fluid to leak into the retina.
How does diabetic macular oedema cause vision loss:
The loss of vision only occurs when the fluid reaches the macula. Macula is the center of the retina which is responsible for a sharp vision. When the fluid reaches the macula it builds up and causes inflammation. Initially this is not noticed but with time the diabetic macular oedema causes a change in the vision making it more blurred. A healthy macula is very essential for a good vision.
Who is at risk of diabetic macular oedema:
People with type 1 and type 2 diabetes are at a higher risk of getting diabetic macular oedema. Also other risk factors are:
- About 0ne in three people with diabetes develop macular oedema
- Poor control of blood sugars
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol level
- In smokers
How to reduce the risks of diabetic macula oedema:
The risk of diabetic macula oedema can be reduced by quitting smoking, and to make sure that blood sugar and cholesterol levels are under control. This is achieved by regularly measuring the cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
How is diabetic macular oedema detected:
Diabetic macular oedema can be detected during regular visits to the doctor. Patients with diabetes should be offered screening tests. Digital photographs of the patients can be taken as they show the early signs of diabetic macular oedema, though changes in vision might not be noticed at this time.
What happens when you attend the medical retina clinic:
When you go for an eye checkup you will undergo a comprehensive examination which includes:
- Visual acuity test: This is a sight test which measures how well you can see the different distances
- Eye pressure test: This test is done to measure the pressure of the eyes and usually drops which numb the eyes are used when this test is conducted
- Dilated eye examination: In this the drops are placed in the eye to dilate the pupils and then the back of the eye is examined.
- Fluorescein angiography: This is a diagnostic test in which an injection of fluorescein dye is given in the hand and then the photographs are taken.
- Optical coherence tomography: This is done to measure the retinal swelling
If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ophthalmologist.