Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Milind SakpalYour feedback matters!
I am 35 years old male. I have been diagnosed with Acanthosis Nigricans. Can you suggest a remedy for this.
I had sex with my gf. We did not had intercourse but my sperm got in touch with her vagina but she cleaned it immediately. My question is that is there any chance of her to get pregnant And what should be done to prevent it please help asap.
From last one year I have night fall issue 2 or 3 times a week. And also get erected within 2 minutes during masturbating. My question is that this problem will continue after marriage or it will automatically resolve ?
What are the symptoms of jaundice? A cousin of mine is suffering with pale yellow eyes and also his nails are a bit yellow. Are these symptoms of jaundice? Is eating sugarcane a good option that one should have during jaundice. As I avoid medicines most off. Can you please suggest also the home remedies. Waiting for your reply at the earliest. Thanking you.
I don't know Wht infection has been occurred, my penis is itching & some boils came in skin reddish colour in penis I don't no how to find solution for this I had tried many medicines but it doesn't cure my infection & itching. please help me to cure.
I have infection in my throat (kharash) what to do it occurs in every 30-35 days! What is the best treatment for this please give me!
Every day when I going to sleep. I feel itching in on my thigh and around secret place. Every day I bathing, but this things happen all days. This feels only night sleeping times. And other times like day no problems. Im already tried some ointments. But no successful result. Can you suggest me a tablet? My height is 6.1ft weight is 79kg.
Hello. I am 25 years old and weight between 70-75 height 6' and single. I have a problems. I get ejaculate very soon 2-5 minutes. I don't take any medicine. Is there any way to increase it without taking any medicine.
I am suffering from internal नजला/जुकाम from last 7 years. I take treatment for this many times Homophatic & English Medicine. But the problem is same after leaving the treatment.
These days I have hypersensitivity reactions on my skin. Just for normal pressure on my skin. I can see swelling and inflammation. For small mosquito bites I can see big swollen rashes. May I know the reason.
I am 23 years old student and when weather changes I suffer from fever and cough what should I have to do ?
I Always have sweaty hands and feet. Its really embarrassing at times. What can I do to stop my hands and feet from sweating?
Hi im 23years old and I hav sex with some person before 6years and now I feel some joint pains in legs and arms but somehow I went to doctor he has cured it. And now I have pimples in arms and legs I do not know what to do I have got test frm past. 15months of hiv its negative I almost tested 10 times but still worried. In the beginning I got doubt because of some pimples near penis but doctor says its common so pls answer me.
I hv itching problem on my this. From past 1 year. And I hv taken lots of medicine regarding this. Medicine works only 30 days. Wat should I do. For full control over it.
An eardrum rupture or perforation is a little gap or tear in your eardrum and the tympanic membrane. The tympanic membrane is a thin tissue that partitions the canal of the middle ear and outer ear. This layer vibrates when sound waves enter your ear. The vibration proceeds through the bones of the center ear. Since this vibration allows you to listen, your hearing can be affected if your eardrum is harmed. A ruptured eardrum is additionally called a perforated eardrum. Permanent hearing loss could be an end result in some cases.
A ruptured eardrum, similar to thunder; can happen all of a sudden. You may feel a sharp pain in your ear, or an ear infection that you've had for some time all of a sudden leaves. In some cases, the person may not feel any signs of the rupture.
Some of the causes for such a perforation are:
- Infection: Ear infections are a major reason for eardrum rupture, particularly in children. Liquids tend to deposit behind the eardrum in such cases.
- Exercises: Exercising can bring about pressure changes in the ear and lead to a punctured eardrum. This is known as barotrauma, and takes place when the pressure outside the ear is not the same as the pressure inside the ear. Activities that can bring about barotrauma include scuba diving or flying on plane.
- Other activities: Wounds can likewise burst your eardrum. Any injury to the ear or side of the head can bring about a crack.
Diagnosis: Your specialist can use a few approaches to find out whether you have a ruptured eardrum:
- A liquid test in which your specialist tests liquids that might spill from your ear from infection.
- An otoscope exam in which a specific gadget with a light is used to investigate your ear channel
- An audiology exam, in which your specialist tests your listening to range and eardrum limit
- Tympanometry, in which your specialist uses a tympanometer to test the pressure changes in your ear.
Treatment: The treatments are as follows:
- Patching: In the event that your ear does not recuperate by itself, your specialist may fix the eardrum. Fixing includes setting a sedated paper patch over the tear in the film.
- Antibiotics: Anti-toxins can clear up contaminations that may have prompted your eardrum break. They additionally shield you from growing new diseases from the aperture. Your specialist may endorse oral antibiotics or eardrops.
- Surgery: In uncommon cases, surgery might be required to fix the gap in the eardrum. A surgical repair of a punctured eardrum is called tympanoplasty.
A cracked eardrum generally recuperates without any invasive measures. Many patients with cracked eardrums encounter just transitory listening problems.