Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Milind SakpalYour feedback matters!
Hi, This is sex related question. Me and my girlfriend want to have sex. We fortunately got the time for it. We Both are virgin. The problem is her periods can start any day, last time it was 25th of march. So the question is, if we have sex, then does she feel pain more than normal. Is it safe to have sex just before the periods. Please give me suggestion. Thanks for your time.
I am diagnosed for tinnitus and ear meunière disease. It is causing vet Vertigo nausea. Vomiting etc. Please prescribe best medicine for it and oblige.
Hi ,Im female age 24, my husband's age is 33 .He is suffering from diabetes from one year. It has been 3 years from our marriage .we are planning to have kids but my husband is experiencing some illness and cannot participate in intercourse effectively. Is there any method to insert my husbands sperm into my body so that I can conceive. Please kindly provide me the details about the procedure and cost required for that method.
I am 62 years old diabetic for 22 years still type 2 (demicronSR 60mg +Janu met 50/500 twice. Earlier was well controlled as was taking 15mg Pioglitazone but dropped due to side effect, but now ranging 7.5- 9.5 should I switch to insulin?
What is polysistic ovarian syndrome and how to cure it? Please do reply with some easy steps that can be followed easily!
Hi doc. My question is that actually few days ago I bought agnus castus (vitax) home meditation due to my erectile dysfunction .My problem is size of penis very small, thickness very low, not erected properly. But after using 1.5 month (agnus castus) I not getting relief .please suggest what should I do.
I am male - 65 years recently I found, I got sugar 247 rbs. Pl. Advice me, the safest medicine - to take regularly.
I am suffering from stomach pain for the last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I take breath. Can you suggest what should be done?
Lifestyle changes such as eating healthy and exercising are to be incorporated in everyone’s life. The awareness to go organic is being spread wide, mostly because of social media. Analysis of the food we eat and questioning the components of our diet is very much necessary and this has created a lot of facts and myths. In the world that we live in today, we weigh multiple options for choosing the right one. One such comparison is between white eggs and brown eggs. The egg shell color influences consumers to a great extent.
Nutritional value: Eggs are filled with nutritional value. About 70 calories, 6 grams of protein and vitamin B are the components of eggs. Eggs are a very good source of protein. The egg yolk contains a lot of cholesterol. Those who would want to avoid cholesterol can take only the egg white. Carotenoids lutein and zeaxanthin are the other nutrients present in eggs. They lower the risk of macular degeneration. Choline, another element present in the eggs helps in memory development.
Types of eggs: The common labels one could see in the case of eggs are free-run, organic, free-roaming, vegetarian fed, Omega-3 enriched and graded eggs. These categories are based on the diet and lifestyle of the hens. Some hens are fed vegetarian food and are not given animal proteins. Some are not caged and are let in open spaces. These hens lay eggs in their nests and some are fed with flax seeds. Such eggs are labeled as Omega-3 enriched.
White vs brown eggs: Here are a few points to ponder about the difference between white eggs and brown eggs.
- Shell: The color of the shell is the major difference between brown and white eggs. The egg shells of brown color are believed to be hard, which is nothing but a myth. Young chickens lay harder shelled eggs.
- Nutritional value: The color does not really determine the egg quality. What really matters is the hen's diet. Two hens, given the same diet, lay eggs with the same nutritional value irrespective of the color of the shell.
- Yolk: It is believed that brown eggs have richly colored yolks when compared to white eggs. This is determined by the amount of corn the hen eats rather than the eggshell color.
- Cost: White chicken lays white eggs and brown chicken lays brown eggs. Brown eggs are costlier than white eggs. This is because the maintenance of brown chickens cost more. They are larger in size and they require more food. This costs the farmers more.
- Taste: White eggs and brown eggs taste the same. There are not many differences when it comes to taste of the eggs. This again depends on the food to the hen.
- Bleaching of white eggs: White eggs are not bleached to make them appear white. As mentioned earlier, the color of the hen influences the color of the eggs. Sometimes brown hens lay white eggs but the color of the resulting white egg is darker than a normal white egg. This has no connection with bleaching.
The nutritional value is the same for both the eggs. The major things that cause a difference between these two eggs are the shell color and cost. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
My mother is suffer from headache. She is feeling very warm. Even its too cold. She has lost the appetite. She had an argument with someone few days back. She has sewer headache. Please help.
As I sex with my wife during her periods time at first time. But my sperms not put inside her vagina. I out my sperms outside only. It may possible to infection? How to avoid infection sir. Please help me.
Hello I am facing a severe burning while urinating can I know Any medics which can cure. Please help me to sort this out" I don't drink alcohol or cigrate"
I'm 24 year's male (6 ft height, 71kg weight) and I'm suffering for stomach infection since 2013. Whenever I eat outside food than next day I got stomach infection and I also feel weakness in my whole body. All this makes me sick. Now I need a solution which makes me stronger.
I am suffering from diarrhoea since yesterday. I am taking homoeopathic medicines but it is not working. Please help and give some advice.
1.The best way to prevent sunburn is to avoid or at least minimize long exposure to sun. Cover your body with full sleeve shirts and full length pants, wear hat.
2. Do not go out in the afternoons. Keep an eye on the clock. Avoid exposing yourself to sun between 10 am to 4 pm.
3. Apply sun screen lotions regularly for every 3 hours.
4. Massage your skin with soothing lotions to relive skin from pain and inflammation.
5. Drink lot of water and fluids. Hydrate your body to remove excess heat.
6. Frequently damp your body with wet cloth.
7. Avoid medications which increase sensitivity to the sun.
8. Avoid smoking and consuming excess of caffeine, alcohol
9. Use mild soaps to clean blisters, wounds. Chemicals in soap may dry the skin, increase irritation making the condition even worse.