Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Milind Bapu DhaleYour feedback matters!
I am married 2 years. When we makes relationship with my wife they feeling *Head pain and dizziness * and Then she comfortable feels 10-20 minutes after Delivery Before Delivery it's not happen. What's reason Please give me advise.
Licking of wife's private part is some times gives extra pleasure for both of us is it safe and advisable to have.
I have dark patches on my arm, something like sunburn. What should I do (meaning home remedies) to get rid of these dark patches fast and affectively?
Aids kyaa hai or ye kaise failta hai iske bare me vistaar se samjhaiye aur iske lakshan kyaa hote hai jisse ptaa lagaya ja sake ki ye aids hai?
Sir I have do vomiting at every morning brush time in my vomiting is liquid fog type please say that I have which type of disease and what is solution of this.
Hi Doctors, I am suffering from hypertension and I am having headache always. And I am taking tablets. Can you pls confirm if there is any chance to cure this. And I am fearing to have food also. Can you pls suggest what kind of food I can have. Now a days I am having bread , fruits , Vegetables and chapstti. And I am avoiding salt and spicy foods. I am just 26 years young men. Pls let me know for my life time I need to have this kind of foods or if there is an cure for this. And I am not yet married too.
I am 23years I am having pilonidal sinus what is the main reason or background that is having for this disease as it will come maximum at the age of 18-28years majorly seen in men and what is the permanent solution for this.
I am 38 year piles and fiserproblem within 5 year I have surejary Piles. Surejary sar surtra or operation I amconfusion so what are you doctor suggest to me.
My age is 21 years. I want to know that at the time of first sex use medicine for better excitement or not use any kind of medicine, if yes then which medicine.
I am suffering from pre ejaculation and I have not taken any treatment. Can I take viagra pills? is it ok? you think there must be no sideeffect of taking viagra pills? and sex time can increase by taking pills?
Strokes occur when blood to the brain gets interrupted or reduced. When this occurs, brain cells begin to die as they don't get enough nutrients and oxygen. Such life-threatening episodes can strike you anytime.
There are certain signs that can help you to clearly recognise an occurrence of stroke:
- Face drooping on one side
- Weakness or numbness on one side of the body, usually a leg or an arm
- You're unable to think or say anything clearly
- You experience slurred speech
- Difficulty in moving your tongue
- You get a sudden and severe headache
What Tests can be Done to Identify the Stroke?
There are certain tests that you can do to identify these warning signs.
- To identify facial weakness, the smile test is used wherein you're simply asked to show your teeth to check for any changes in this facial expression - a lopsided smile.
- To check for weakness in the body, the arm test is performed in which you raise both your arms to the same height. In case you're unable to do so, you may be experiencing arm weakness, a sign of stroke.
- For slurring of speech, you may be asked to repeat sentences such as 'Don't cry over spilt milk' or 'The pen is mightier than the sword'.
- Stroke can also be identified through the walk test wherein with the help of another person, you walk across the room to check for changes in your step.
If not treated in time, strokes can cause permanent brain damage. More importantly, unlike heart attacks, anxiety may not always be the cause of your stroke symptoms. That's why, being aware of these symptoms and recognising them on time can help you to quickly seek medical assistance.